Why, thank you kind sir lol

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:12 PM

"Easy Come, Easy Go" - George Strait
a little help from my friends by WET WET WET lol

Again soz no link.

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:02 PM
I feel that a male and female can be genuine friends.
My theory for this to work is the following: THIS IS STRICTLY FROM A MALE POINT COS I AM MALE ( well i certainly hope so anyway)AND A FEMALE'S VIEW MAY DIFFER.

Attraction is important firstly to a guy. Friendship will always start based on aa physical attraction of some sorts for males. If a male is very attracted to a female, he will "use", maybe not the perfect word but it will suffice, the act of friendship to gain closer personal relations. This is when the friendship will be questioned. It is now at the point of success or fail.
The secret to the friendship is HONESTY. It is at this point of the friendship it lies in the females hands entirely. She most open herself and sit her male friend down and explain that nothing sexual will ever happen between them and really make that clear in abundance to him. Without leaving a shadow of doubt about it.

It is only now the friendship can survive. It will either thrive or whiter up and die.If it thrives, congratulations to both. If it whiters and dies it is the males fault. At least then the female knows that his intentions were dubious from the off.

That i feel is the key to a successful platonic friendship.

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

To all the creepy guys: I dont apologise for letting the girls know this ****ty dirty little secret. To "use" anyone for anything, let alone something as personal as sex, is immoral and wrong. So go **** yourselves!!! drinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 10:27 AM

well he can't be as bad as mine can't believe a word he says

Your's and mine must be related:cry:
laugh laugh laugh

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:44 AM

I met your boyfriend and he says your a great guy. But I dont want to date a guy thats bi.
loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:41 AM

what ever I find on a discarded tooth brush
I had to do that myself on occasion lol

Are you really Saddam Hussein? drinker lol

laugh laugh
we could make millions of dollars boredinaz and i will be your agent. We will use you in a toothpaste commercial and our slogan will be " use our toothpate if you dont want to look like this" we will get the camera to zoom in on you doing a big hearty laugh after taking a bite out of a burger loldrinker

Seriously No offence boredinaz 06 ( is there 5 people before you who look like this lol ) Get them pulled and get a plate put in of new teeth and maybe just colour your beard a bit. You will be fine. Maybe let your hair grow your hair a little longer. Your face commands long hair loldrinker

Boredinaz respect to you man, but dont ever e-mail me not everloldrinker cheers for the fun Boredinaz:smile:

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:27 AM

Swords of a thousand men by Tenpole Tudor.

Ps Best of luck in finding itdrinker lol

Its AMAZING what you find on Limewire. DL it now lol.

Dubliners - The wild Rover
Not really a vid but you can still listen to it.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=CgsVd4-wH_A
Soz eve. I wont be looking at any videos. Reason= extremely standard dial-up connection provoided by the lovely government of ireland and eircom .net is proud sponsors of this worthless pirce of **** loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:21 AM
Hi there i cant go out on a date with cos i simply dont want too. Get lost lol

DISCLAIMER
Timeshifter is not responsible for any persons that get personally insulted in this thread. It is fun and just a game. It is not an accurate portrayal of Timeshifters personality.
Timeshifter apologises for any persons that have felt offended by his remarks in this thread.

loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 02:06 AM
Swords of a thousand men by Tenpole Tudor.

Ps Best of luck in finding itdrinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:07 AM

My first time drinking, I got smashed on some 15-20 year old spiced rum, can't handle any rum or whiskey anymore, makes my stomach protest in a big way.

I went to a party with a buddy of mine, ended up drinking 2 1/2 LARGE (20oz) glasses of purple screamin' jesus, and then ended up downing around 10 shots in less than 30 minuets, different stuff. I was so trashedsick . Spent a looooong time at Jack in the Box, where my friends took me. They were trying to get food in me, but I had a really hard time getting the burger and my mouth together. Couldn't handle the car ride back to his house either, had to get out and walk.

Another time...drank more beer than I care to admit, ended up agreeing to go to a strip club some time that night too, still don't remember agreeing to that, but I ended up going to the club anywaybigsmile Boat races/beer pong will do that to you bigsmile bigsmile

As a side note, I'm drinking a michelob amber bock right now drinker drinker
Well wrote Josh. An excellent piece of literature.

Enjoy your michelobdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:03 AM

MAN are you ever wasted, it's Tuesday drinker drinker

glasses
Lets get pissed drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:02 AM

My house is dry sad sad sad sad

Anyone want to help out a starving artist?

Will accept offers of vodka or whiskey

Anyone?
Pete if you were drinking as recently as last friday, Get a glass and piss into it and drink it. It may still contain some alcohol content.drinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Tue 01/08/08 12:00 AM

drinker drinker drinker drinker
whats up every one
Yo OC get them beers doewn your throat man. Go OC GO!!!drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:58 PM

its tuesday! lets talk about alcohol!
loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:51 PM

I plan on buying a PS3 when I get my income tax return.

I can't wait either, I was going to get one last year but things didn't work out so great.

You wont be disappointed with your purchase. An excellent machine. Tip: whats the best console on the market?
Answer: PS3 but you will have to wait till 2013 to see that baby sing with the voice of an angel.

Also, if you have cash left over invest in x360 and wii. If funds are low invest all in x360. If funds are really low go and get drunk drinker lol

PS PS3 40gb is not backwards compatible with ps2 back catelouge (sp?).If you opt for 60 gb it will. But hurry there aint many left i even think Sony is not producing them anymore.

Yeah, thanks for the infor. I knew about the 60GB. That's why I am getting the 80GB version.

I don't know if I want a 360 until the price drops again or so. I am not to key on the Nintendo Wii though, the last time I've played on a nintendo system was back in the SNES days.

Since then I've been a Sony type guy. I just like there system a bit more at times and I liked the PS2, so I'm sure I'll like the PS3 just as much.
Hi john. 80 gb? Could you please state price? 80 gb My god, you must be planning on downloading alot of stuff. Good Man.

X360 is good. Snes:heart: drinker lol

I buy them all. My bedroom is just a mass of wires everywhere. When i put on my power switch to put all on,you can see all the streetlights outside of my house dimming for about 20 seconds lol

Enjoy your Ps3 john. Make sure to keep a few $ fordrinker to celebrate your purchase lol

The 80GB version is $499.99 but I can get it for $480 or so with my discount, and no I don't plan on downloading a lot but I think it's better to have more space so if I need it then it's already there.

Yeah I'm sure I'll have something to celebrate my long awaited purchase lol.

I would buy all of the systems but I don't see to much on the wii system vs the 360 I would buy games on etc. But that could always change to.
Thats a fair price john. I am from ireland. I paid 450 EURO for my 40gb with formula one CE thats the equivelint (sp?) of approximately $595. Its cheap for double my HDD. Have fun.

Thanks, I will have fun once I get it that is.

loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:13 PM
I am drunk and i am after throwing up so F**k off and leave me alone lol

Ps No offence intended to above user. Its just a game and fun.

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:07 PM

"This Time Around" - Hanson
Cool, I have it here on cd. lol

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 11:04 PM
Song:A child and his lawnmower by Dead Kennedys (soz no link) Enjoy.