Community > Posts By > Timeshifter

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:55 PM

I plan on buying a PS3 when I get my income tax return.

I can't wait either, I was going to get one last year but things didn't work out so great.

You wont be disappointed with your purchase. An excellent machine. Tip: whats the best console on the market?
Answer: PS3 but you will have to wait till 2013 to see that baby sing with the voice of an angel.

Also, if you have cash left over invest in x360 and wii. If funds are low invest all in x360. If funds are really low go and get drunk drinker lol

PS PS3 40gb is not backwards compatible with ps2 back catelouge (sp?).If you opt for 60 gb it will. But hurry there aint many left i even think Sony is not producing them anymore.

Yeah, thanks for the infor. I knew about the 60GB. That's why I am getting the 80GB version.

I don't know if I want a 360 until the price drops again or so. I am not to key on the Nintendo Wii though, the last time I've played on a nintendo system was back in the SNES days.

Since then I've been a Sony type guy. I just like there system a bit more at times and I liked the PS2, so I'm sure I'll like the PS3 just as much.
Hi john. 80 gb? Could you please state price? 80 gb My god, you must be planning on downloading alot of stuff. Good Man.

X360 is good. Snes:heart: drinker lol

I buy them all. My bedroom is just a mass of wires everywhere. When i put on my power switch to put all on,you can see all the streetlights outside of my house dimming for about 20 seconds lol

Enjoy your Ps3 john. Make sure to keep a few $ fordrinker to celebrate your purchase lol

The 80GB version is $499.99 but I can get it for $480 or so with my discount, and no I don't plan on downloading a lot but I think it's better to have more space so if I need it then it's already there.

Yeah I'm sure I'll have something to celebrate my long awaited purchase lol.

I would buy all of the systems but I don't see to much on the wii system vs the 360 I would buy games on etc. But that could always change to.
Thats a fair price john. I am from ireland. I paid 450 EURO for my 40gb with formula one CE thats the equivelint (sp?) of approximately $595. Its cheap for double my HDD. Have fun.

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:43 PM

what ever I find on a discarded tooth brush
I had to do that myself on occasion lol

Are you really Saddam Hussein? drinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:35 PM

I mean so what if my breath is putrid and my gums bleed uncontrollably on occasion. I have a great smile and a scent that will knock you down! so come on be honest AM I CUTE
There is nothing wrong with you whatsoever. what toothpaste do you usedrinker lol

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:21 PM

I can't wait either, I was going to get one last year but things didn't work out so great.

You wont be disappointed with your purchase. An excellent machine. Tip: whats the best console on the market?
Answer: PS3 but you will have to wait till 2013 to see that baby sing with the voice of an angel.

Also, if you have cash left over invest in x360 and wii. If funds are low invest all in x360. If funds are really low go and get drunk drinker lol

PS PS3 40gb is not backwards compatible with ps2 back catelouge (sp?).If you opt for 60 gb it will. But hurry there aint many left i even think Sony is not producing them anymore.

Yeah, thanks for the infor. I knew about the 60GB. That's why I am getting the 80GB version.

I don't know if I want a 360 until the price drops again or so. I am not to key on the Nintendo Wii though, the last time I've played on a nintendo system was back in the SNES days.

Since then I've been a Sony type guy. I just like there system a bit more at times and I liked the PS2, so I'm sure I'll like the PS3 just as much.
Hi john. 80 gb? Could you please state price? 80 gb My god, you must be planning on downloading alot of stuff. Good Man.

X360 is good. Snes:heart: drinker lol

I buy them all. My bedroom is just a mass of wires everywhere. When i put on my power switch to put all on,you can see all the streetlights outside of my house dimming for about 20 seconds lol

Enjoy your Ps3 john. Make sure to keep a few $ fordrinker to celebrate your purchase lol

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 09:06 PM

This mite sound VERY strange, but here it goes

I have found that if I drink COLD coffee first thing in the morning I piss all day. If I drink warm or hot coffee, I only piss 3-4 times all day.

I know it's strange but it's an idea.
No, not at all strange kayak. I have heard other people say this too. Thanks for your input. My problem is a genetic condition.

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:49 PM
becauseisaidso ihopeyouhaveloadsoffunso Welcome to jsh!!!drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:43 PM

what i dont care for is some on jsh are not just rude but mean im not looking for anything here but a good time and to meet new friends so when you follow me dont be mean saying i can kiss your dog is just mean please be nice to everyone and you know if your rude and mean so i will not even point fingers lets all have fun and be good to one another god bless all of us thank you for hearing me out

i agree

I HATE THE PEOPLE WHO TRY AND TALK TO YOU BEFORE LOOKING AT YOUR PROFILE,STOP WAISTING my time and yurs and read someones profile first,

i hate people who come on this site and just dont know how to be social and are rude ass holes,if youre not in here to meet new people, and are jsut on here to to be and me and a total duche bag DELETE YOUR PROFILE.

isn't it douchebag???
lol your mean.

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:36 PM

You seriously urinate that much a day?!
That's not good!
I only go 2-3 times a day lol.

loldrinker

To all who expressed genuine concerns about my health.I was at my doctor and he said i was in good shape. Seemingly, the way I am is, because my body is slim therefore my bladder is small.
I never eat much, so my fluid intake is much higher than the average human.
Thank you everyone.

Ps I crap once a week. lol

TO EVERYONE WHO POSTED IN PLEASE READ ABOVE FOR EXPLANATION ON MY CONDITION. THIS IS CERTIFIED BY MY LOCAL GP DR JAMES A. CARROLL.

Thanks to all who posted in kind comments expressing concern for me. Thank you.

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:15 PM

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 08:26 AM
Edited by Timeshifter on Mon 01/07/08 08:37 AM

You seriously urinate that much a day?!
That's not good!
I only go 2-3 times a day lol.

loldrinker

To all who expressed genuine concerns about my health.I was at my doctor and he said i was in good shape. Seemingly, the way I am is, because my body is slim therefore my bladder is small.
I never eat much, so my fluid intake is much higher than the average human.
Thank you everyone.

Ps I crap once a week. lol

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 07:18 AM

Friday = Alcohol
Alcohol = Drunk
Drunk = GOOD!!!
bigsmile bigsmile drinker drinker drinker
I feel i must address this post and amend it.

Friday = Alcohol
Alcohol = Drunk
Drunk = GOD

loldrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 06:46 AM

fair play to ya, that was a good consumption, well done. Kudosdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

I dunno if "thanks" is appropriate...I can hold my own, most of the time...although I don't drink much anymore...maybe a beer or two here and there

Be proud of that moment. Its nothing to be ashamed off lol Tell everyone you know about how much you drank lol Thanks for replying.

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 04:26 AM
Hi everyone. Thank you for taking the time out to read my thread.I am asking this question out of sreiousness and sincerity and not trying to be a pr**k.
My question is: How often do you urinate in a day/

I know that there is alot of factors to be taken into account but i am in the region of urinating of approximately 14-17 times per day.

How about you?

Thanks in advance to all who replydrinker

Timeshifter's photo
Mon 01/07/08 03:14 AM

I love the system, but this is the third damn time it's broken on me. I play maybe once a week now and it certainly sucks. I got the red lights of doom last night and I know they'll probably replace it, but it's gonna cost me 30-40 dollars to ship it out. I'm sick of Microsoft's poor manufacturing on my x-box that I have to keep getting it fixed!
I live in Ireland and mine was sent to germany to be repaired. All costs were covered by microsoft under my warranty. i have had no trouble since. That was 6 months ago. I was extremely happy with the service they provided.

Whatsupgangsta Have you allowed for sufficient air circulation around it plus i dont trust any console vertically only horizontally same as my ps3. they may look uber-sexy vertically but i dont trust it inside. Gravity and all that so remember on earth horizontally, in space vertically. Hope this helps.

PS If you keep paying $40 everytime it breaks, they may be trying to make a prick out of you. Write them a letter and explain your disgust. That service is provoided free. If they cant fix this problem from occuring all the time i suggst Microsoft get rid of a few pricks in their technical repairs dept.

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:31 PM
Dead Kennedy's.

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:16 PM

Alcohol is like the most toxic drug around and possibly the most dangerous because it's legal... I like a drink every now and again but I would rather burn one or go on a spiritual journey the old Shamanic way than get drunk... Alcohol is the ONLY thing I have ever ingested that wiped out my memory, motor skills, slobber control, and all around sense of reason.... And I'm not all too keen on feeling like a dried up dog turd for the remainder of the following day.

I generally feel like hammered whale s&^t. LOL

I drank 6 shots of JW Black label, ate 15 cherry bombs, 2 harvey wallbangers, a sex on the beach and 4 shots of Jager...and the next day I said the "alocoholic's prayer" :

"dear god, if you help me get through this I SWEAR I will NEVER drink again..."

fair play to ya, that was a good consumption, well done. Kudosdrinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 05:00 PM
Pedophiles

click click snap = sound effects of two shells being inserted into a sawn off double barrelled shotgun lock and load.

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:56 PM
Capital letter drinker Full stop.

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 04:52 PM
It is now monday with me and my thread still lives. Roll on friday, at this rate of going on i will die on a friday lol drinker drinker drinker drinker ooh thats great stufff drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker

Timeshifter's photo
Sun 01/06/08 01:53 AM
Its Sunday and we are still talking about friday nights beer loldrinker This was a great weekend. we are drinking solid this past two days and were still in friday. Brilliant we still have 2 more days off before we return to work/college or in my case BAR!!drinker :heart: drinker :heart: drinker:heart: drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker drinker