Community > Posts By > RKISIT

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:55 PM

So now science has to prove where God came from and what happened before the big bang.

Science can't even cure the common cold, you truly think they could ever figure out what happened before the big bang? If there was in fact a "big bang"... The big bang "theory" is just that, a theory. Nothing more then an educated guess. Not denouncing science one bit, it has brought a lot of good things into this world, just pointing out, it is nevertheless a theory, not a fact.

yes, thats what i was saying... i don't believe the big bang theory myself, i think the universe is just a big recycle bin, were suns and worlds get used and reborn in time... thats why it is hard for me to believe in a god/gods...
I agree i'm not 100% certain about the big bang either.I was just using it as an example.Actually i think if they start focusing on things like neutrinos and elementary particles they maybe able to figure something out.

I'll go hypothetical here. Say they do find something in the elementary particles, or atleast say they do. You taking it as fact, is taken on faith unless you did the exact same experiments with the exact same particles as those scientists did/do. Outside of that, you are taking what they tell you on faith.
elementary particles exist,physicist say they came from the energy of the big bang.Energy creates matter but matter can create energy.,but matter isn't eternal...but if matter can constantly reproduce itself then it could be eternal

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:45 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Thu 05/31/12 04:47 PM

So now science has to prove where God came from and what happened before the big bang.

Science can't even cure the common cold, you truly think they could ever figure out what happened before the big bang? If there was in fact a "big bang"... The big bang "theory" is just that, a theory. Nothing more then an educated guess. Not denouncing science one bit, it has brought a lot of good things into this world, just pointing out, it is nevertheless a theory, not a fact.

yes, thats what i was saying... i don't believe the big bang theory myself, i think the universe is just a big recycle bin, were suns and worlds get used and reborn in time... thats why it is hard for me to believe in a god/gods...
I agree i'm not 100% certain about the big bang either.I was just using it as an example.Actually i think if they start focusing on things like neutrinos and elementary particles they maybe able to figure something out.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:43 PM

And God is a theory.Cause if you can only tell me he exist by a bias book and your word then he is a theory.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:37 PM

Do you think love is a competition? See who can get who to love who most? Please Funches, that's elementary right there. Love is to be shared with everyone. There is no such thing as loving "more". It's either there, or it's not. No fine lines. There is no "well I love her with 40% of my heart, but I love this other one with 60%. You either love and care for someone or you don't.

apparently it is a competition ...it was Jesus that demand that you must Love him above all others including your children.....what type of parent would do that ..loving someone they never met over their children ...total insanity

You keep saying "never met" which is a total lie. For again I've told you Jesus walks beside us, he talks to us, he helps us. But still, there is no competition. Jesus tells us to love him, yes. But that is only because he wants a relationship with us. There is no relationship if only he loves us but not us him.

People who believe in imaginary beings are delusional
People who talk to imaginary beings are delusional
People who believe in imaginary superstitions are delusional
Delusion--a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact.

The idea that an imaginary friend walks beside us and talks to us is classified as a Psychosis....
an entire imaginary, delusional belief system

it is a form of psychosis cause even in the creationism vs evolution thread they claim something can't come from nothing but yet their creator has always existed makes no sense.

Why does it make no sense? How does it not? Can you not fanthem something/someone that has always been?

No i can't because it was stated by a believer that something cannot come from nothing.So it was explained what God supposively is but not where he came from.

Because you're trying to find a question that has no answer. God didn't "come" from anything. He has always been and always will be. He has not start and finish as we do on this Earth. God is the beginning and the end, on in other words, there is no before God and there is no after.
How do you know this.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:34 PM

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:33 PM

Do you think love is a competition? See who can get who to love who most? Please Funches, that's elementary right there. Love is to be shared with everyone. There is no such thing as loving "more". It's either there, or it's not. No fine lines. There is no "well I love her with 40% of my heart, but I love this other one with 60%. You either love and care for someone or you don't.

apparently it is a competition ...it was Jesus that demand that you must Love him above all others including your children.....what type of parent would do that ..loving someone they never met over their children ...total insanity

You keep saying "never met" which is a total lie. For again I've told you Jesus walks beside us, he talks to us, he helps us. But still, there is no competition. Jesus tells us to love him, yes. But that is only because he wants a relationship with us. There is no relationship if only he loves us but not us him.

Delusion--a fixed false belief that is resistant to reason or confrontation with actual fact.

The idea that an imaginary friend walks beside us and talks to us is classified as a Psychosis....

it is a form of psychosis cause even in the creationism vs evolution thread they claim something can't come from nothing but yet their creator has always existed makes no sense.

Why does it make no sense? How does it not? Can you not fanthem something/someone that has always been?

No i can't because it was stated by a believer that something cannot come from nothing.So it was explained what God supposively is but not where he came from.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 04:27 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Thu 05/31/12 04:31 PM

it is a form of psychosis cause even in the creationism vs evolution thread they claim something can't come from nothing but yet their creator has always existed makes no sense.They tried to explain what God is but it still doesn't explain why they say something can't come from nothing which would be the case for their God.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:25 AM
16,000 children a day die from starvation people around the world need to fix that problem before abortion should be a concern.If people keep pumping out babies and can't feed them why have'em.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 11:19 AM
Problem solved a worldwide birth control use law then when someone wants a child the man squirts in a cup science finds which tadpole is carrying the x or y chromosome pick the one the parents want and inject into the womans egg which is always x chromosome.Next.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 10:35 AM

Jesus taught us to love one another,

which is an indication that those that come to Jesus are those that do not know love....Jesus didn't teach anyone to love Jesus commanded you to love ..but you can not be one of his disciples if you love anyone above him ...which in turn deem Love to be meaningless

imagine telling your kids that you love someone more than you love them ...is telling a child this Love?...or is it Hate?
I'm with funches on this one...to put your love over your children because of faith in someone you have never met is bad.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 09:34 AM
OH Red Dawn is actually gonna happen.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 07:44 AM
if it wasn't for breast feeding the people who wear those uniforms wouldn't exist.
i agree with Conrad and Willing2 on this also.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:39 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Thu 05/31/12 06:40 AM
that fact is that religious missionaries go and help people,so do people who have no religious faith.So why do they claim God and jesus put them here to help them when nonreligious people do the same?It's an easy answer they are human,and not everyone needs faith in a mythology deity to do nice things for others.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:32 AM

People don't have the right to tell another how they should live their lives.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tell that to the christian missionaries.

Christian missionaries are merely spreading the gospel. They do not say you will be condemned if you do not believe as we. They do not say believe or you will be killed. They merely again, spread the gospel on a large range of people. And if they do say this, they are not doing as Christians are to do, they are just as much in the wrong as the one not believing.

"Judge not, less ye be judged".
Spreading the gospels is throwing the bait out to see if anyone takes it.

RKISIT's photo
Thu 05/31/12 06:07 AM
People don't have the right to tell another how they should live their lives.
----------------------------------------------------------------
Tell that to the christian missionaries.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 05/30/12 04:16 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 05/30/12 04:19 PM
I was born and raised here in Florida have a few generations in this state and it's full of Muschristews.i have experienced a few interdenominational remarks when i informed them i was an atheist.
Also i won't claim i know more than a minister but i have witnessed a few believers who are clueless about their own faith but will defend it if you make a sarcastic remark about it or hurt their unknowledgeable feelings.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 05/30/12 03:53 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 05/30/12 03:58 PM
I really don't know if this thread is about faith or just ripping on people of faith but i do think that putting faith into a divine deity(God)cause one man claimed God spoke to him(Abraham) is kind of foolish.Then it erupted into a worldwide mythology phenominon over the centuries with a little intimidating persuasion along the line.Then again polytheism was a big fad for thousands of years,so monotheism is now the latest fad.

this post will probably sit in the forum for 90 days.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 05/30/12 08:15 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 05/30/12 08:28 AM

Are you a trained therapist? Try google for the signs and wonders. I am sure you can find alot. I am too busy worshipping my Jesus, who has literally saved me and taught me to trully love. I will never be ashamed of Jesus. Peace. waving
Nope not a therapist some things you just need common sense and rational thinking.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 05/30/12 07:50 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Wed 05/30/12 08:04 AM

Now as for jesus going to hell,thats another additional man made story,here we go again with which creed you choose to believe from the story that man created.The story of jesus going to hell is an additional story made up by man.You have the Apostles creed after the bible was written and theres no evidence that any apostles even wrote it.

No evidence you say?

Matthew 12:40
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Cowboy i always believed that back in the day people thought hell was the core of our earth but we know now it isn't so that verse is kind of proving what i knew,so now since the center of our earth isn't hell where satan lives,where does it state that jesus went to Hell in the bible?

Who says Hell isn't in the center of the Earth? The core of the Earth fits perfectly with the discription of Hell. Fire and brimstone. How would these people know in the center of the Earth there was motlen lava and things of that nature?

-------------
Romans 10:6-7
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?
--------------
==========
Shall descend into the deep, pointing to once again the center of the Earth.
==========

Cowboy do you really believe that satan create the earths magnetic field from a big piece of iron in his dungeon?First of all that would contradict genesis if god created the earth and put things on it the earth would need the magnetic field or everything he put on it would have fried from the sun he created from hydrogen atoms that turn into helium then burn up as carbon which will eventually burn itself out then become dense and become a white dwarf.Btw i was trying to keep from laughing while typing this,it didn't work i laughed.

What are you talking about? I never even mentioned the magnetic field or anything along those lines. God created the world, including the magnetic field. Please elaborate on how you got the magnetic field from what I said.
Ok heres my point Genesis has God created the heaven and the earth not hell,now somewhere after heaven being created and Adam and Eve(that leaves 5 days)Lucifer was cast out of heaven.Still no mention of God creating a hell.

Cause "hell" isn't the firey brimstone and fire kind of place that most people have the conception of.

Hell - the abode of the dead; Sheol or Hades.

Hell is the grave. That is why hell is not eternal, this world in the condition it's in isn't eternal. And is why the graves will give up their dead, or you could say hell will give up it's dead. Those not found in the book of life and Satan will be cast into the lake of fire for eternal torment. Some versions of the bible don't even contain the word hell. Hell was not made for man eg., the grave was not made for man. Man was made eternal, then we fell from the grace of God with our disobedience. Thus bringing death into the world, thus the need of the grave later on. And no mention of hell, the grave being originally created in Genesis.
huh?huhindifferent

"Hell" is not the general conception people have of a man with a pitch fork in the center of the Earth raising cain in the world. Hell is the grave. Satan is in hell, because he was kicked out of the paradise and placed in hell, the grave. That is why hell is seen as hot, fire and brimstone, ect. Because what's in the center of the world? Is it not molten lava? Fire and brimstone? Hell is a temporary holding place. Satan was placed there along with other's awaiting judgement. That is why come Judgement day, Satan and the people's names that are not written in the book of life will be cast into the lake of fire. And this is known as the second death.

Revelation 20:13
13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

And is why hell will deliver up the dead, to be judged. If hell was as the general conception is, only people who do wrong go to hell, then why would hell give up the dead to be judged? If they were their for doing wrong, would they not have already been judged?
Cowboy the bible is like all the other religions before the Abrahamic religion,it's stories of natural disasters and cosmic events that are over exaggerated and done by their God or gods because there was no scientific explanation back then.Abrahamic religion follows the same path as ancient mythology.The next religion will be we are offsprings from aliens from the planet Xanadu.I just refuse to put my faith in what i know to be myth,God.
In other words if you want to put your faith in a deity that was created by a man that left Ur telling everyone God told him God is the only creator,go right ahead.

RKISIT's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:45 AM

Now as for jesus going to hell,thats another additional man made story,here we go again with which creed you choose to believe from the story that man created.The story of jesus going to hell is an additional story made up by man.You have the Apostles creed after the bible was written and theres no evidence that any apostles even wrote it.

No evidence you say?

Matthew 12:40
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Cowboy i always believed that back in the day people thought hell was the core of our earth but we know now it isn't so that verse is kind of proving what i knew,so now since the center of our earth isn't hell where satan lives,where does it state that jesus went to Hell in the bible?

Who says Hell isn't in the center of the Earth? The core of the Earth fits perfectly with the discription of Hell. Fire and brimstone. How would these people know in the center of the Earth there was motlen lava and things of that nature?

-------------
Romans 10:6-7
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?
--------------
==========
Shall descend into the deep, pointing to once again the center of the Earth.
==========

Cowboy do you really believe that satan create the earths magnetic field from a big piece of iron in his dungeon?First of all that would contradict genesis if god created the earth and put things on it the earth would need the magnetic field or everything he put on it would have fried from the sun he created from hydrogen atoms that turn into helium then burn up as carbon which will eventually burn itself out then become dense and become a white dwarf.Btw i was trying to keep from laughing while typing this,it didn't work i laughed.

What are you talking about? I never even mentioned the magnetic field or anything along those lines. God created the world, including the magnetic field. Please elaborate on how you got the magnetic field from what I said.
Ok heres my point Genesis has God created the heaven and the earth not hell,now somewhere after heaven being created and Adam and Eve(that leaves 5 days)Lucifer was cast out of heaven.Still no mention of God creating a hell.

Cause "hell" isn't the firey brimstone and fire kind of place that most people have the conception of.

Hell - the abode of the dead; Sheol or Hades.

Hell is the grave. That is why hell is not eternal, this world in the condition it's in isn't eternal. And is why the graves will give up their dead, or you could say hell will give up it's dead. Those not found in the book of life and Satan will be cast into the lake of fire for eternal torment. Some versions of the bible don't even contain the word hell. Hell was not made for man eg., the grave was not made for man. Man was made eternal, then we fell from the grace of God with our disobedience. Thus bringing death into the world, thus the need of the grave later on. And no mention of hell, the grave being originally created in Genesis.
huh?huhindifferent

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25