Sun 05/27/12 09:09 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/27/12 09:11 PM
do/dew/doo/due

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:06 PM
break/brake

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:01 PM

It also bugs me when people use an, when they really mean and.
dear an deer:tongue:

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:56 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/27/12 08:59 PM
except/accept

matter/madder

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:54 PM

For years Abrahamic Religion Mythology followers have pushed and shoved their crap all over TV,billboards,the streets,my house,schools,churches everywhere,signs,forums,stickers,picketing...etc.Now the nonreligious people are just saying ain't payback a b i t c h and sometimes they need a reminder that not everyone believes in their mythology.

It is true that not everyone believes in it. But just because someone "promotes" a specific belief, does not mean they are pushing it on anyone. They may say "Christianity" is the only true "religion", but that doesn't mean they are pushing that one anyone, they are sharing their beliefs. They are expressing what they believe.

And take this forum for instance. Just because someone always expresses their religious views on things from the Christian perspective, doesn't mean they are pushing "Christianity" on anyone. They are again, sharing and or expressing their religios views on the subject.

If you wish to look at it from your perspective. We could say the same thing and say we wished people would quite pushing atheism on everyone, they have pushed their beliefs and shoved their crap all over TV, billboards, the streets, my house, schoools, buildings everywhere, signs, forums, stickers, picketing, ect.
whatever cowboy yep those atheist knock on your door and leave booklets on how atheism can change your life or read verses from the The God Illusion,and those atheist churches are everywhere,we've had atheist presidents cause this country is full of atheist,theres 20 channels of nothing but atheist preaching how bad christianity is,theres signs on the road that read "follow atheism for it is the way".Whatever man.

Most to almost all movies are secular movies. There is only one movie I can think of right now that went to Christianity that has been made in the last while... the Passion of the Christ. Most to all movies and shows on TV are secular shows, not supporting Christianity.

People go to your door to spread the word of God? Tell them no thanks. People have people come to their door selling raffles, and many other reasons people go to other people's door. If you do not want to speak to them, why not just ask them to leave? Or even just flat out tell them to leave.

And what's it matter what religiouse views the president has? His beliefs do not effect you, now do they? He does not and can not force anyone into a religious belief, again what's it matter what religiouse view HE holds?
Cowboy most of the people in the entertainment business are Jewish aka non-christian.Second of all Bush was against stem cell research and was fighting it because of his faith.Also theres "In God we trust" on AMERICAN money and seals.God bless America blah blah blah.It is what it is but seculars are putting a dent in some things.

Who cares what religious view the people in the entertainment business have? What do the two have to do with one another? Absolutely nothing. Not to be rude, but you sound like someone that would buy something off an atheist before you would say a Christian, just because the other was atheist. And so what if Bush was against stem cell research because he was a Christian? And do you know that was specifically the reason he was against Stem Cell Research? Did he say specifically that was the reason? And if so, can you please provide some evidence of him saying that was specifically the reason. And who cares what it says on your money? Did you print the money? Did you make the money? Did you have anything at all to do with the creation of the dollar bill? If not, then why do you feel you have anything to say about it? That dollar bill is not yours, it does not belong to you. It is property of the United States Government, and they have chosen to put that on the dollar bill. Who cares? That does not force you to worship or even believe in the entity it speaks of.
meh...as i've stated already it is what it is.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:37 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/27/12 08:38 PM

For years Abrahamic Religion Mythology followers have pushed and shoved their crap all over TV,billboards,the streets,my house,schools,churches everywhere,signs,forums,stickers,picketing...etc.Now the nonreligious people are just saying ain't payback a b i t c h and sometimes they need a reminder that not everyone believes in their mythology.

It is true that not everyone believes in it. But just because someone "promotes" a specific belief, does not mean they are pushing it on anyone. They may say "Christianity" is the only true "religion", but that doesn't mean they are pushing that one anyone, they are sharing their beliefs. They are expressing what they believe.

And take this forum for instance. Just because someone always expresses their religious views on things from the Christian perspective, doesn't mean they are pushing "Christianity" on anyone. They are again, sharing and or expressing their religios views on the subject.

If you wish to look at it from your perspective. We could say the same thing and say we wished people would quite pushing atheism on everyone, they have pushed their beliefs and shoved their crap all over TV, billboards, the streets, my house, schoools, buildings everywhere, signs, forums, stickers, picketing, ect.
whatever cowboy yep those atheist knock on your door and leave booklets on how atheism can change your life or read verses from the The God Illusion,and those atheist churches are everywhere,we've had atheist presidents cause this country is full of atheist,theres 20 channels of nothing but atheist preaching how bad christianity is,theres signs on the road that read "follow atheism for it is the way".Whatever man.

Most to almost all movies are secular movies. There is only one movie I can think of right now that went to Christianity that has been made in the last while... the Passion of the Christ. Most to all movies and shows on TV are secular shows, not supporting Christianity.

People go to your door to spread the word of God? Tell them no thanks. People have people come to their door selling raffles, and many other reasons people go to other people's door. If you do not want to speak to them, why not just ask them to leave? Or even just flat out tell them to leave.

And what's it matter what religiouse views the president has? His beliefs do not effect you, now do they? He does not and can not force anyone into a religious belief, again what's it matter what religiouse view HE holds?
Cowboy most of the people in the entertainment business are Jewish aka non-christian.Second of all Bush was against stem cell research and was fighting it because of his faith.Also theres "In God we trust" on AMERICAN money and seals.God bless America blah blah blah.It is what it is but seculars are putting a dent in some things.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:15 PM

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:16 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/27/12 06:21 PM

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:33 PM
I believe Nixon summed it up about what politicians are.When he lied about not being a crook.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 08:33 AM

So lets go with if elementary particles have mass and accelerate faster than the speed of light why couldn't they have created enough energy for the big bang?You also have to take into consideration elementary particals aren't matter they are the building blocks to create matter and also possibly energy.So why can't they create energy and matter?I really don't see how this isn't a possibility.

Elementary particles are matter just like any other matter and they are created by energy just like all other matter. They are not eternal and they are pretty easy to make in an accelerator. All mass comes from energy and mass, even man made mass, is easy to make. Elementary particles do not create energy and they already exist as mass. Combined together, they make bigger particles. Some particles are considered "massless" like photons but they transfer energy, not mass.

You can create mass by adding energy but that discussion is beyond this thread.
But my point is just because the universe is full of energy now doesn't mean it was before the big bang,after the big bang then all the enegry began to destoy alot of the elementary particles cause thats the only way they can be destoyed is by energy and the ones that don't get destroyed are fused and become elemental atoms.when it's just floating around in space with nothing to cause it to be destroyed.
Now if you put elementary particals in an elemental enviroment such as stars,earth,quasars yes then they can't be eternal either.Them just floating around in space w/o a supernova,gammaray,magnetic pull from a mass or blackhole elementary particles could be eternal.They are the beginning of matter energy is what can join the elementary particles to form mass.

I just believe science has tunnel vision and trying to find energy before the big bang maybe they should try another route,that's all.Well they have with the srting theory or our universe is a result of another universe,those still don't explain how universes begin.I love astronomy but i can't claim to be a PHD in cosmology or genetics,but i did take volunteer courses and went to seminars on astronomy while i was at FIU for 4 years ,along with present studying and past.I came close to switching majors but i didn't.So it's a little out of my league per se but not totally.It's just a though.Anyways i'm off topic as usual.I'll stop in this thread.

Actually, in a serious discussion of creation, cosmology is one of the most discussed aspects. "Before the big bang" is a mystery that may answer the question with some sort of definity but it is a very hard question to answer.

If the energy that created our universe was just another expansion bubble from a multiverse with infinite expanding bubbles, the notion of divine influence changes.

Evolution may allow mankind to eventually control the stars in ways described in science fiction using hard science. As our science grows and we gain the power to do the unthinkable, we must consider that we have only been using advanced technology for a century. An addition 100,000 years of science may bring abilities we could only attribute to gods now.

How ironic if a passing alien race bred hominids for intelligence.

In my work I have met many scientists and engineers who believe in God and many are also Christians. Not one, in many discussions, has ever indicated any disbelief in the standard theory of evolution. Where God is involved, evolution was just his way of making it happen.

This creationist theory, being presented here, of all creatures existing at the same time and dying off, is just silly and very bad science. Trying to force facts to meet a bad theory doesn't work very well.
Dammit Metal i added things to this post and you have the original,did i mention i'm a slow typer.laugh I do agree with this statement.

Ha ha! That's OK. I'm a very fast typist.
btw i meant gravitational pull not magnetic on mass pulling objects towards it.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 06:31 AM

So lets go with if elementary particles have mass and accelerate faster than the speed of light why couldn't they have created enough energy for the big bang?You also have to take into consideration elementary particals aren't matter they are the building blocks to create matter and also possibly energy.So why can't they create energy and matter?I really don't see how this isn't a possibility.

Elementary particles are matter just like any other matter and they are created by energy just like all other matter. They are not eternal and they are pretty easy to make in an accelerator. All mass comes from energy and mass, even man made mass, is easy to make. Elementary particles do not create energy and they already exist as mass. Combined together, they make bigger particles. Some particles are considered "massless" like photons but they transfer energy, not mass.

But my point is just because the universe is full of energy now doesn't mean it was before the big bang,after the big bang then all the enegry began to destoy alot of the elementary particles cause thats the only way they can be destoyed is by energy and the ones that don't get destroyed are fused and become elemental atoms.when it's just floating around in space with nothing to cause it to be destroyed.
Now if you put elementary particals in an elemental enviroment such as stars,earth,quasars yes then they can't be eternal either.Them just floating around in space w/o a supernova,gammaray,magnetic pull from a mass or blackhole elementary particles could be eternal.They are the beginning of matter energy is what can join the elementary particles to form mass.

I just believe science has tunnel vision and trying to find energy before the big bang maybe they should try another route,that's all.Well they have with the srting theory or our universe is a result of another universe,those still don't explain how universes begin.I love astronomy but i can't claim to be a PHD in cosmology or genetics,but i did take volunteer courses and went to seminars on astronomy while i was at FIU for 4 years ,along with present studying and past.I came close to switching majors but i didn't.So it's a little out of my league per se but not totally.It's just a though.Anyways i'm off topic as usual.I'll stop in this thread.

Actually, in a serious discussion of creation, cosmology is one of the most discussed aspects. "Before the big bang" is a mystery that may answer the question with some sort of definity but it is a very hard question to answer.

If the energy that created our universe was just another expansion bubble from a multiverse with infinite expanding bubbles, the notion of divine influence changes.

Evolution may allow mankind to eventually control the stars in ways described in science fiction using hard science. As our science grows and we gain the power to do the unthinkable, we must consider that we have only been using advanced technology for a century. An addition 100,000 years of science may bring abilities we could only attribute to gods now.

How ironic if a passing alien race bred hominids for intelligence.

In my work I have met many scientists and engineers who believe in God and many are also Christians. Not one, in many discussions, has ever indicated any disbelief in the standard theory of evolution. Where God is involved, evolution was just his way of making it happen.

This creationist theory, being presented here, of all creatures existing at the same time and dying off, is just silly and very bad science. Trying to force facts to meet a bad theory doesn't work very well.
Dammit Metal i added things to this post and you have the original,did i mention i'm a slow typer.laugh I do agree with this statement.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 05:29 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/27/12 06:07 AM

But my point is just because the universe is full of energy now doesn't mean it was before the big bang,after the big bang then all the enegry began to destoy alot of the elementary particles cause thats the only way they can be destoyed is by energy and the ones that don't get destroyed are fused and become elemental atoms.when it's just floating around in space with nothing to cause it to be destroyed so it's possible elementary partiles as a whole are eternal.Also you stated man can create particles but they also can create energy.
Now if you put elementary particals in an elemental enviroment such as stars,earth,quasars yes then they can't be eternal either.Them just floating around in space w/o a supernova,gammaray,magnetic pull from a mass or blackhole elementary particles could be eternal.They are the beginning of matter energy is what can join the elementary particles to form mass.Also could CERN and it's acceleration experiments could be showing when they collide subatomic particle that at that brief moment on impact is showing what already existed(elementary particles)because elementary particle make up subatomic particles.

I just believe science has tunnel vision and trying to find energy before the big bang maybe they should try another route,that's all.Well they have with the srting theory or our universe is a result of another universe,those still don't explain how universes begin.I love astronomy but i can't claim to be a PHD in cosmology or genetics,but i did take volunteer courses and went to seminars on astronomy while i was at FIU for 4 years ,along with present studying and past.I came close to switching majors but i didn't.So it's a little out of my league per se but not totally.It's just a thought.Anyways i'm off topic as usual.I'll stop in this thread.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 11:08 AM
what makes you believe the Man said all those things?
----------------------------------------------------------------
he didn't,man wrote down what they wanted,abrahamic religion in a nutshell.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 10:21 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/26/12 10:40 AM

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 08:19 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/26/12 08:44 AM

see maybe even gravity always existed and at one point gravity was so dense it crushed leptons and quarks with so much force they exploded...another thought in the making.Or go back to the leptons fast pace movement which the motion of a partical creates khenitic energy then theres the source of energy.

So energy came from the motion of elementary particles and elementary particles have always existed cause you can't break them down any further.
Now peeps are going to say matter isn't eternal?True but theres now dark matter/dark energy so if anything elementary particles are spreading like wildfire cause thery are causing the exspansion of the universe.Theres not as many elemental particles involved with the dark energy but elementary particles are constantly expanding themselves.Which is why maybe it's what an atom is attached to is why some matter isn't eternal.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:58 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/26/12 07:23 AM
see maybe even gravity always existed and at one point gravity was so dense it crushed leptons and quarks with so much force they exploded...another thought in the making.Or go back to the leptons fast pace movement which the motion of a partical creates khenitic energy then theres the source of energy.

So energy came from the motion of elementary particles and elementary particles have always existed cause you can't break them down any further.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 06:27 AM

Ya know i think if science would take a much harder look at leptons and quarks aka elementary particles they could come up with a rational explanation of what happened before the big bang.If these are particles that can't be broken down any further,carry eletrical charges and lepton move at a rate of a billion mile per hour.which could cause a collision as they both where just floating around in space this could be where either matter or just the process of atoms colliding and go BOOOOOOOM.
In other words if it can't be broken down anymore then the only thing left for it to do is build into a subatomic partical,then an atom...etc.So with that typed elementary particles could have always existed cause they need no other particles to become what they are.
So i'll add the elementary particles always existed theory to the theories.Rebuttal will be "science laws" says this is impossible,In the words of Howzit 'Thats what makes science great" leaves options and possibilities open.

Leptons and quarks appear from pure energy just like all other matter. The concept of "where does matter come from?" has been brought up several times on this thread. The answer to that question is easy, it comes from energy. The real question is where did the energy come from.

Matter is created from energy, CERN and other accelerators create mass every day. Some properties, such as gravity, appear to operate from outside our universe.
I know energy creates matter but i was just thinking elementary particals have mass but no substructure it can't be broken down anymore so if thats the case then why can't it be a thought of a infinite existance or it be the back bone of the big bang.I'm just trying to cover where energy and matter came from it's just a thought.
Man it's really dead on the jobsite today there's one subcontractor out here.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 05:21 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/26/12 05:30 AM
And during this force of energy from the big bang leptons and quarks were scattered and fusion began so this is where the elements started.

Or i could just give up and say a DJ Deity and his magic went "POOF, there it is..POOF,there it is.":banana: laugh

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/26/12 03:37 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/26/12 04:29 AM
Ya know i think if science would take a much harder look at leptons and quarks aka elementary particles they could come up with a rational explanation of what happened before the big bang.If these are particles that can't be broken down any further,carry eletrical charges and lepton move at a rate of a billion mile per hour.which could cause a collision as they both where just floating around in space this could be where either matter or just the process of atoms colliding and go BOOOOOOOM.
In other words if it can't be broken down anymore then the only thing left for it to do is build into a subatomic partical,then an atom...etc.So with that typed elementary particles could have always existed cause they need no other particles to become what they are.
So i'll add the elementary particles always existed theory to the theories.Rebuttal will be "science laws" says this is impossible,In the words of Howzit 'Thats what makes science great" leaves options and possibilities open.

RKISIT's photo
Fri 05/25/12 12:58 PM

Uncertainty and Virtual Particles
The conservation of energy seems to be violated by the apparent existence of these very energetic particles for a very short time. However, according to the above principle, if the time of a process is exceedingly short, then the uncertainty in energy can be very large. Thus, due to the Heisenberg Uncertainty principle, these high-energy force-carrier particles may exist if they are short lived. In a sense, they escape reality's notice.

The bottom line is that energy is conserved. The energy of the initial decaying particle and the final decay products is equal. The virtual particles exist for such a short time that they can never be observed.

If you can't observe something,(or its effect) how can you assume they exist?

How does anything escape "realities notice?" Don't you mean human observation?

If all of reality does not notice or feel or is effected by a thing, then how can you say that it exists?

they use cameras to slow it down by frames and computers to analyze it.