Community > Posts By > RKISIT

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/21/12 09:14 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/21/12 09:14 AM

Documented facts are sometimes a good thing.
Especially when the posts attempt to pass opinion as fact
You should read the documents about Rick Scott and the $1.7 billion dollar medicaid/medicare scam.Whistleblowers even tesified saying he was behind it and knew about it and somehow some of that $1.7 billion made it all go away.Other than that he's an alright Governor.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/21/12 08:23 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/21/12 08:24 AM

I notice many of the skulls are incomplete and have been filled in to match what the evolutionist thought. I can make an angel like that, does that make an angel exist to you?
It's 1 skull that was filled in and these skulls have been burried from 100s of thousands to millions of years.As for angels if i know god doesn't exist then why would i believe in humans with wings?

Exactly my point. If I believe God exists than why would I believe in evolution? You will never find skeletons definitely linking men and apes/chimps/monkees because they don't exist. You need to concentrate on the DNA trail because it has a better chance of proving it than filled in skull fragments. JMO

There is not a link between human and primates.....but the of both to hominids.....

http://www.npr.org/2009/10/01/113387960/move-over-lucy-ardi-may-be-oldest-human-ancestor

I completely believe science supports the bible just the human timeline is off......humans wrote the kinds of animals on earth.....god created all starting with hominids and dinosaur which evolved with the earth changes over time.....
Nice try Sea your taking what science has found and placing it into the bible,not science proven the bible correct.Actually congrats you are starting your own denomination with your interpretations i hope it works out,you do know me right when you start making the big bucks off your followers?I may actually come to see one of your services.So what are you going to name this new denomination?Heres a suggestion call it The Church of Seakologist

You are too funny Eric......now you know I wouldn't have any money from it as I give it all away to help others.....I am doomed to philanthropy for life.....it is not a light undertaking you know
Sea i thought we had something special going and you turn around and call me by another mans name,oh the dramalaugh I'm Rob not E-Train i do miss him along with Patsfan.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/21/12 07:25 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/21/12 07:35 AM

I notice many of the skulls are incomplete and have been filled in to match what the evolutionist thought. I can make an angel like that, does that make an angel exist to you?
It's 1 skull that was filled in and these skulls have been burried from 100s of thousands to millions of years.As for angels if i know god doesn't exist then why would i believe in humans with wings?

Exactly my point. If I believe God exists than why would I believe in evolution? You will never find skeletons definitely linking men and apes/chimps/monkees because they don't exist. You need to concentrate on the DNA trail because it has a better chance of proving it than filled in skull fragments. JMO

There is not a link between human and primates.....but the of both to hominids.....

http://www.npr.org/2009/10/01/113387960/move-over-lucy-ardi-may-be-oldest-human-ancestor

I completely believe science supports the bible just the human timeline is off......humans wrote the kinds of animals on earth.....god created all starting with hominids and dinosaur which evolved with the earth changes over time.....
Nice try Sea your taking what science has found and placing it into the bible,not science proven the bible correct.Actually congrats you are starting your own denomination with your interpretations i hope it works out,you do know me right when you start making the big bucks off your followers?I may actually come to see one of your services.So what are you going to name this new denomination?Heres a suggestion call it The Church of Seakologist

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 11:07 PM

Evolution from apes is a theory. There is no link, yet, found to prove this theory has any basis in fact.

If there was it would be all over the news.
It has made the news that we are a branch off of chimpanzees,i don't know i linked actual visual evidence noone can show me any physical evidence of God,no pictures of it.Anyways i'm tired to debate about the Abrahamic biblical God mythology maybe tomorrow i'll be on.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:30 PM

It just doesn't show the link between ape and man it shows how man has evolved over time.This is just 1 display theres a bunch of other skeletal remains that have been found,this is just a tiny display.Dinosaur remains have been found so you gonna say dinosaurs didn't exist or you want DNA from them also?Evolution isn't a theory, doesn't a caterpillar evolve into a butterfly.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 07:29 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/20/12 07:35 PM

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 05:23 PM

Evolution is just a theory.

Where are all the fossils showing how we evolved?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fossil_hominids.jpg

See believers have to start changing their tune when evidence becomes available from people who actually do something to prove that man has evolved other than just write in a book that a divine deity created everything.The church accepts evolution,it now accepts the possibility of outer space aliens.It has to cover it's tracks to keep the pews full.

This display in the link doesn't prove God doesn't exist(because you can't prove something doesn't exist if it doesn't exist,example:unicorns)it does prove however that these paintings and pictures of Adam and Eve being beautiful looking modern type humans are false.

You are referencing wikipedia which is known to be unreliable. I won't waste my time.
Naw man i didn't post it for the article i posted it for the picture of the display of skulls wiki can't lie about the photo that display does exist in the Museum of Osteology in Oklahome City.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 02:27 PM
I wonder if Israel has "Send the pain below" written on the bunker buster bomb we gave them?

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:36 AM

I think that this is happening and is more wide spread than is realized. Many of these prison companies are publicly held Corporations. Judges,lawyers and others can simply buy stock or receive stock in them and direct prisoners to them with no oversight.
Cinikor and Cornell Industries are two that make big profits.
I am sure its far harder to catch the crime than it is to get away with it.

The for profit prison system will be just that and the fear for me is that judges will increase sentences if they are getting a kickback as in the case above.

it will be we the tax payers paying for it in the long run.

yes, and many prisoners will pay also.
If you follow this link. http://abcnews.go.com/US/mark-ciavarella-pa-juvenile-court-judge-convicted-alleged/story?id=12965182 you will see this poor mother screaming about this incredibly huge sentence for a most minor juvenile crime.

I am so glad they got that horrific judge what a greedy slime.

He is a real scumbag.
yep that he is.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:26 AM
I can see it now Walmart with shirts that have Made in the USA:Florida State Penitentiary on the tag.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 09:12 AM
Private prisons are another capital gain scam.Governors of states will start selling state prisons to private owners it'll work for awhile and then finally private owners will be yelling "BAIL OUT" blah,blah,blah.If they're smart private owners won't try to expand but with profits shooting up they'll want more.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 08:14 AM
Al Sharpton is a Fred Phelps.Onesided only.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/20/12 06:05 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sun 05/20/12 06:56 AM

Evolution is just a theory.

Where are all the fossils showing how we evolved?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Fossil_hominids.jpg

See believers have to start changing their tune when evidence becomes available from people who actually do something to prove that man has evolved other than just write in a book that a divine deity created everything.The church accepts evolution,it now accepts the possibility of outer space aliens.It has to cover it's tracks to keep the pews full.

This display in the link doesn't prove God doesn't exist(because you can't prove something doesn't exist if it doesn't exist,example:unicorns)it does prove however that these paintings and pictures of Adam and Eve being beautiful looking modern type humans are false.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:30 PM

Ok, let's stop it right there. Adam and Eve are in effect toddlers in mind in the creation story up to before the fall, can we agree to that? They have been instructed not to do something, but nothing more than that. They know nothing of why they shouldn't beyond that God tells them this. Ok, fine.

We have absolutely no reason to believe that.

They walked, talked, fed themselves, named animals and who knows what else. Eve had a conversation with the Serpent, which didn't sound like a toddler speaking at all. Then Adam tried to defend his actions when God questioned him. Nothing at all like toddlers. How much time passed between Genesis 2 and Genesis 3? We don't know. How intelligent and knowledgeable where Adam and Eve at creation? We have no idea.

Toddlers in a mind sense then. Physically they were mature, but mentally they weren't. They had no knowledge of good and bad, they couldn't have been mature in mind on that basis alone.
So i guess your typing that Eve talked like "Dah gaga gaga goo" and Adam talked like "BAM BAM BAMBAMBAM"?

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 05:04 PM
If they were like my bestest favorite friend thingy in the whole world,dam skippy i'd tell them.Especially if that other person i knew to be a fake.

<------*types the guy with no pic*

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 04:24 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/19/12 04:29 PM

I don't read too much into the lyrics (for this particular genre anyway). As long as it has a good beat & melody & can move me in some emotional way.

I do enjoy how some songs (lyrics) tell a story & some of the hard core, brutal lyrics can be enjoyable. Art is subjective. Whatever it takes to get that pain or "joy" out.

RKISIT - I just moved from Tampa (birthplace of "Death Metal"). I know the club you're referring to. Ybor City. A lot of Death Metal bands also play "The State Theater" in St. Pete.
Haha St.Pete there was a place called the ACL Club right down the street from the SPT on Central Ave. I seen Manson there when they were called the Spooky Kids.There was only like 25 people in the whole place.
I don't know if you remember a place called the Sunset Club on Fletcher Ave. it's east of the Brass Mug and Wooden Nickel.I seen a few Bands get there start there also,like Savatage who use to be Avatar thats was their name when i seen them at the club and i also saw GWAR there yep they had on their costumes too.D.R.I and C.O.C. i seen them there also.Besides a few Maiden concerts i thought were great,Skinny Puppy put on a show at Jannis Landing that was WOWWY ZOWWY freaking gore galore it was just GRRRRRRRRRREAT.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 03:31 PM
Why doesn't Israel just get megamovers to move the Mosque of Omar into Islamic land and then they can build their temple that they wanted and everyone will be happy.If they do that then the Pals wouldn't want to be there anymore.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 03:04 PM
Lets see here

With Reagan there was the Iran/Contra scandal one Ollie took one for team.

Bush Sr. the infamous "Read my lips no new taxes"lie

Clinton "i mislead the american people" in the BJ scandal

Bush Jr. The reasons for invading Iraq were basically nonexistance.

Then you have Obama with he's not gonna sign this or reinstate that and he does opposite.

I haven't even mentioned Nixon and the watergate scandal but i just did.

Does anyone see a pattern here?I do.Cover ups and lies.So either we need a strong 3rd party and see what it can do or stick with what we know "electing liars".

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 10:16 AM

The Abrahamic myythology is no different than the Greek,Roman,Babylonian,Sumerian,Semtic,Pagan mythology.The only difference is instead of there being many Gods it's narrowed down to 1 god.
Believe what you want Sea the truth is out there just some are to deep to get back up.

Just hope that you are right when revelations comes, because if your wrong god help you. If I am right what have I lost except I lived my life to a set of rules that really aren't harmful to anyone else. As for me and my jesus will be our saviour. The commandments never hurt us.
Ok thats fine but i'll leave you with this the Fossil Hominids display in Oklahoma show the evolution of man so then i would have to say if God created man in his own image then God is an ape.I'm going back to playing Diablo 3 now.

RKISIT's photo
Sat 05/19/12 06:46 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Sat 05/19/12 06:50 AM
The Abrahamic myythology is no different than the Greek,Roman,Babylonian,Sumerian,Semtic,Pagan mythology.The only difference is instead of there being many Gods it's narrowed down to 1 god.
Believe what you want Sea the truth is out there just some are to deep to get back up.