Community > Posts By > RKISIT

RKISIT's photo
Wed 05/30/12 05:25 AM

Now as for jesus going to hell,thats another additional man made story,here we go again with which creed you choose to believe from the story that man created.The story of jesus going to hell is an additional story made up by man.You have the Apostles creed after the bible was written and theres no evidence that any apostles even wrote it.

No evidence you say?

Matthew 12:40
40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Cowboy i always believed that back in the day people thought hell was the core of our earth but we know now it isn't so that verse is kind of proving what i knew,so now since the center of our earth isn't hell where satan lives,where does it state that jesus went to Hell in the bible?

Who says Hell isn't in the center of the Earth? The core of the Earth fits perfectly with the discription of Hell. Fire and brimstone. How would these people know in the center of the Earth there was motlen lava and things of that nature?

-------------
Romans 10:6-7
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?
--------------
==========
Shall descend into the deep, pointing to once again the center of the Earth.
==========

Cowboy do you really believe that satan create the earths magnetic field from a big piece of iron in his dungeon?First of all that would contradict genesis if god created the earth and put things on it the earth would need the magnetic field or everything he put on it would have fried from the sun he created from hydrogen atoms that turn into helium then burn up as carbon which will eventually burn itself out then become dense and become a white dwarf.Btw i was trying to keep from laughing while typing this,it didn't work i laughed.

What are you talking about? I never even mentioned the magnetic field or anything along those lines. God created the world, including the magnetic field. Please elaborate on how you got the magnetic field from what I said.
Ok heres my point Genesis has God created the heaven and the earth not hell,now somewhere after heaven being created and Adam and Eve(that leaves 5 days)Lucifer was cast out of heaven.Still no mention of God creating a hell.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 06:50 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Tue 05/29/12 07:00 PM

Now as for jesus going to hell,thats another additional man made story,here we go again with which creed you choose to believe from the story that man created.The story of jesus going to hell is an additional story made up by man.You have the Apostles creed after the bible was written and theres no evidence that any apostles even wrote it.

No evidence you say?

40 For as Jonas was three days and three nights in the whale's belly; so shall the Son of man be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.

Cowboy i always believed that back in the day people thought hell was the core of our earth but we know now it isn't so that verse is kind of proving what i knew,so now since the center of our earth isn't hell where satan lives,where does it state that jesus went to Hell in the bible?

Who says Hell isn't in the center of the Earth? The core of the Earth fits perfectly with the discription of Hell. Fire and brimstone. How would these people know in the center of the Earth there was motlen lava and things of that nature?

-------------
Romans 10:6-7
6 But the righteousness which is of faith speaketh on this wise, Say not in thine heart, Who shall ascend into heaven? (that is, to bring Christ down from above:)

7 Or, Who shall descend into the deep?
--------------
==========
Shall descend into the deep, pointing to once again the center of the Earth.
==========

Cowboy do you really believe that satan create the earths magnetic field from a big piece of iron in his dungeon?First of all that would contradict genesis if god created the earth and put things on it the earth would need the magnetic field or everything he put on it would have fried from the sun he created from hydrogen atoms that turn into helium then burn up as carbon which will eventually burn itself out then become dense and become a white dwarf.Btw i was trying to keep from laughing while typing this,it didn't work i laughed.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 03:00 PM
why this is on the subject of god creating man,this is a very good question "why did God give men breast nipples if we can't produce milk?"

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 09:37 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Tue 05/29/12 09:44 AM

Cowboy why isn't the creation of hell mentioned in genesis if God created everything.Remember satan fell before adam and eve were created so where is hell exactly?Remember the Hebrews didn't believe there was a hell.

Because Genesis is the knowledge of our creation and the creation of the world.

Synonyms of genesis are - origin - birth - rise - provenance - origination

It is the origin of our creation.
btw aren't you the one that stated you're dead until the second coming and when raised and you still don't believe you're dead for eternity,aka meaning you're not tormented for eternal damnation.So if thats the case then hell has no purpose if hell has no purpose then God never created it if God never created it then jesus never went.
So then why do preachers preach hell exist?because of lava lakes and volcanoes?

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 06:05 AM
Cowboy why isn't the creation of hell mentioned in genesis if God created everything.Remember satan fell before adam and eve were created so where is hell exactly?Remember the Hebrews didn't believe there was a hell.

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 05:18 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Tue 05/29/12 05:25 AM

No evidence you say?

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 04:37 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Tue 05/29/12 04:50 AM

RKISIT's photo
Tue 05/29/12 03:36 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Tue 05/29/12 04:17 AM
Secondly, the my God, my God thingy was not taken from proverbs.

Mark 15:34
34 And at the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eloi, Eloi, lama sabachthani? which is, being interpreted, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?
------------------------------------------------------------------
I stand correted it isn't in proverbs it's in the other "P" psalm 22:1 i got psalms and proverbs mixed up,big deal i read the bible once or twice and mixed up proverbs and psalm.I knew it was in Mark and Matthew in the New Testament,but it's also in Psalms in the old testament before Jesus.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 06:44 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/28/12 07:10 PM
Ignorant that they are being used by satan himself.
------------------------------------------------------------
ignorant my a$$ satan goes on the list as myth too.Why would i believe theres a satan when i don't believe theres a god?Can't have one w/o the other.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 06:26 PM
first of all i'm not a troll,second of all christianity and islam are really 100% meaningless to me cause i actually rather debate the beginning of the whole entire Abrahamic religion mythology trilogy, thats the old testament which is primarly where this all started.

I'm not like the OP either stating hate jesus or whatever i just bluntly type what i think about the entire Abrahamic trilogy and the point it was written by man and that theres no physical evidence of God,King David,Hebrew Exodus..etc.I'd rather debate that.This is the religion forum to debate about religion.

i will never repent cause theres no divine deity to repent to.I will never accept Jesus as my lord and savior cause really theres no physical evidence he existed either and i'm not a christian and never will be a christian nor will i ever be a Jew and i will never be a Muslim.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 04:05 PM
In other words in your mind you think you know what your typing but really it's rubbish.Think about it,jesus says my god my god why have you forsaken me.This is a verse from proverbs where King David said the samething.Msharmony didn't notice that i did mention it when she quoted me so she is on my s h i t listlaugh ....jk.flowerforyou

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 03:54 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/28/12 03:54 PM
What exactly are you talking about? The two have absolutely nothing to do with one another eg., "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" and "my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." And on top of that, Jesus wasn't preaching when he said "my God, my God, why...". Jesus took every bodies sin in himself, as he was the one that committed those sins. Sin seperates us from the Father. So when Jesus took all the sins on himself, he was seperated from the Father. Thus he felt forsaken. So no, still no "change" in anything.
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Thats how you see it,but if he was seperated from the father then he's no longer part of the trinity.thats why i mentioned the trinity in a few post above.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 03:43 PM

"Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit"[Mt 28:19

people have renamed the father son and holy spirit as the 'trinity'

many words we use now to explain parts of the bible are not actually in the bible itself

from there, personal interpretations about the significance and background of the 'trinity' come in to play

i understand theres many different interpretations thats why theres so many different organized religions that branch from the Abrahamic religion trilogy.The question is which one is the actual 100% truth?

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 02:49 PM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/28/12 03:00 PM

How then do you explain modern day signs and wonders. I am definitly not bi polar. I have heard the audible voice of God many times. Jesus was bi polar? So we despise the mentally ill now....This is simply ignorance and a message to hate christians. Sad!
According to the New Testament Jesus preaches one thing then turns around and preaches another.The authors of the Abrahamic Religion Trilogy didn't get their stories to coincide,they show that the character in the book has multiple personalities i just labeled it bipolar..I'm not ripping on the mentally ill i'm just stating for someone to preach be kind to others then turn around and tell his followers to do what he said cause they don't believe in him shows signs that the main character in the book has a mental illness.
What modern day signs and wonders are you referring too?

Jesus taught one thing then turned around and preaches another? What are you talking about? Please give some verses to enlighten us with this knowledge you speak of.
Ok i'll enlighten you Luke:Forgive them father for they know not what they do.So when jesus realises death is imminent his tune changes in Matthew:My God my God why hast thou forsaken me.
it went from my daddy to my deity.I didn't make this one up it's in your book you praise.
Of course even though it's in your book written by 2 different authors your gonna come up with some BS story on why.let me guess it's from proverbs ok big deal why would jesus repeat those words that Matthew and Mark claimed he said?

What exactly are you talking about? The two have absolutely nothing to do with one another eg., "Father forgive them for they know not what they do" and "my God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me." And on top of that, Jesus wasn't preaching when he said "my God, my God, why...". Jesus took every bodies sin in himself, as he was the one that committed those sins. Sin seperates us from the Father. So when Jesus took all the sins on himself, he was seperated from the Father. Thus he felt forsaken. So no, still no "change" in anything.
Cowboy it's almost lame to even debate with you,i give you a response and of course "what are you even talking about" is your response.Funches brought up a thread about the Doctrine of the Trinity it's not even in the hebrew bible and some christians don't even accpet it.But you went right along with it and defended it like God had something to do with the doctrine of the trinity.of course some christians will defend it like it's actually words from God but it's another thing christian man created.Just like the 7 deadly sins was created by man.It's not in the bible.Btw your explanation totally missed out that the "my god my god" thingy was taken from proverbs.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 01:35 PM
Vote for Pedro he'll make all your wildest dreams come true.

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 11:44 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/28/12 12:23 PM

How then do you explain modern day signs and wonders. I am definitly not bi polar. I have heard the audible voice of God many times. Jesus was bi polar? So we despise the mentally ill now....This is simply ignorance and a message to hate christians. Sad!
According to the New Testament Jesus preaches one thing then turns around and preaches another.The authors of the Abrahamic Religion Trilogy didn't get their stories to coincide,they show that the character in the book has multiple personalities i just labeled it bipolar..I'm not ripping on the mentally ill i'm just stating for someone to preach be kind to others then turn around and tell his followers to do what he said cause they don't believe in him shows signs that the main character in the book has a mental illness.

Jesus taught one thing then turned around and preaches another? What are you talking about? Please give some verses to enlighten us with this knowledge you speak of.
Ok i'll enlighten you Luke:Forgive them father for they know not what they do.So when jesus realises death is imminent his tune changes in Matthew:My God my God why hast thou forsaken me.
it went from my daddy to my deity.I didn't make this one up it's in your book you praise.
Of course even though it's in your book written by 2 different authors your gonna come up with some BS story on why.let me guess it's from proverbs ok big deal why would jesus repeat those words that Matthew and Mark claimed he said?

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 07:40 AM
Edited by RKISIT on Mon 05/28/12 07:50 AM

RKISIT's photo
Mon 05/28/12 05:39 AM

I'm still trying to figure out how the most read book in the world manages to distort a simple message of 1 :heart:
I wouldn't call a fictional book about a divine deity that killed alot of egyptians,flooded the earth and wiped out most of the people in Sodom and Gomorrah along with other genocides a book about love.Then his baby comes along and has bipolar,tells his followers to be kind to others then tells his followers to do what the OP typed.
As for forcing it down peoples throats ask the Pagans and Norse followers,along with the jews if christians didn't push or force their beliefs on people.

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:11 PM

do/dew/doo

You forgot due :wink:
fixed it thx

RKISIT's photo
Sun 05/27/12 09:11 PM

Well I had to buy that hat, you know the one, in the window by the barber shop. And in saying that, I will bid everyone bye for now because it's beddy bye time for me laugh Oh gotta love type-o'slaugh
night/knight/nite