Community > Posts By > Foliel

Foliel's photo
Thu 12/31/09 02:55 PM

still congress already let us know the bill is a piece of crap. If they think it is a piece of crap why did they pass it? I think our politicians are idiots.

LMAO

Only the losers!

And only the idiots think that something that congress exempts themselves from is a good idea.

I gotta agree with chaz on this, if the new hc thing is so great, why did congress exempt themselves from it?

Foliel's photo
Thu 12/31/09 02:53 PM
Edited by Foliel on Thu 12/31/09 02:53 PM
hi welcome to mingle2, have fun happy

Foliel's photo
Thu 12/31/09 10:45 AM
I don't see the big deal, he's just looking for friends. There is nothing wrong with that, and whatever his profile heading says in his OP he just said he was looking for friends he did not say looking for female friends only.

He is just looking for someone to chat with and play internet chess with, theres no harm in that, it's not like he's asking for friends to do the horizontal mambo with him lol.

:banana:

Foliel's photo
Wed 12/30/09 12:30 PM
If they keep dating people with bad behavior then yes I'd say they are condoning it.

Foliel's photo
Wed 12/30/09 09:05 AM
I like somewhat hairy guys, not really into guys that take their shirts off but still look like theyre wearing one lol

Foliel's photo
Wed 12/30/09 06:53 AM
I detached myself fromguilt a long time ago, I was one of those overachievers with guilt. I was always apologizing for everything even when it wasn't my fault.

If I make a mistake I apologoize and move on, I'm not gonna feel guilty over something that was just a mistake. I also don't feel guilt when telling the truth, no matter if it hurts someones feeling or not. If you don't want to hear the truth, don't ask me lol.

I do not regret any of my relationships, they helped lead me to where I am today.

Guilt/regret just lead to more guilt and regret.

Foliel's photo
Tue 12/29/09 07:20 PM
wow i disappear for a couple minutes and suddenly theres 4 pages lol

I like that people put various information in their profiles, but sometimes I laugh when i read the "thank you captain obvious" things... :banana:

*just cuz i like the dancing banana

Foliel's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:57 PM
Edited by Foliel on Tue 12/29/09 12:58 PM
For me it was worth it once, now that I have experienced it, I've moved on and am not interested in trying again, doesn't mean I won't for the right guy but for now I'm content to be single.

Foliel's photo
Tue 12/29/09 12:52 PM
Edited by Foliel on Tue 12/29/09 12:56 PM
my red flags:

1: mentioning a dislike of cats

2: Having a dislike of video games

3: Slang talk (just like msharmony lol)

4: Immature bahavior

5: lack of a sense of humor

Those are the things i will see if there can be a compromise, if not I will move on.

I do agree that maybe it would have been better to say the things that might turn you (in general) off not say what not to do in a profile. It is better to be open and honest from the outset.

Foliel's photo
Tue 12/29/09 06:50 AM
Upside: I can play my video games as long as I want to

Downside: I'll let you know when I think of one

Foliel's photo
Mon 12/28/09 09:09 PM
The school was most likely afraid of a lawsuit.

Foliel's photo
Mon 12/28/09 06:34 AM
At the moment I plan to keep all my options open and see where life takes me.

Foliel's photo
Sun 12/27/09 06:36 AM

..cats are selfish creatures,they eat stinky food and have stinky litter boxes,they claw furniture and the males spray to mark their territory,they kill little birds learning to fly and pretty much anything else that moves,they breed like rats..sorry to mess up yalls little i love my cat thread but....DOGS RULE!....:laughing: .....smelly cat..smelly cat...:laughing: :banana:

My cats certainly do NOT eat stinky food, I buy their food lol

They don't go outside so the birds are safe, theyre both fixed so no spraying here, the furniture thing is an issue im working on lol.

BTW dogs, in my experience, bark alot, have to be housebroken (id rather clean a littler box anyday), male dogs will also spray to mark territory, they bark...alot, and some of them treat the cat box like an all you can eat buffet....

Foliel's photo
Sun 12/27/09 06:31 AM

I wonder why all i meet are women who are evil...

Simple.

God made man, started on woman,then got tired and bored and let Satan finish the job.

My dear Lewis, I haven't been to church in a while but I don't think you got the story right.laugh

He may not have it right but it seems more accurate lol

women may be evil but men aren't much better lately lol

Foliel's photo
Sat 12/26/09 07:32 PM

Eh, next time, cover your dish in the microwave with a paper towel. You will be amazed with how much it helps.

Sorry, OCD on cleaning here. laugh

OH! thanks for the great idea happy I'll try that

Foliel's photo
Sat 12/26/09 07:32 PM
nuuu I wuv my cat and all his evilness.

Foliel's photo
Sat 12/26/09 05:26 PM
Cats like people, but unlike some dogs they are more independant and require less human attention...unless they want attention lol.

Foliel's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:43 PM
My only actual chore was to clean my room the other housework I helped with was just because I wanted to help. Except dishes..when I was growing up, my mom had a "touch my dishes and die" rule in the house.

Foliel's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:38 PM
awww Pats said what I was gonna say lol

Foliel's photo
Sat 12/26/09 04:37 PM
Cats have an ulterior motive...

mine like to "help" while we wrap xmas presents.

1 2 9 10 11 13 15 16 17 24 25