Community > Posts By > Foliel

Foliel's photo
Wed 03/09/16 11:45 AM
I hope his new plan also makes sure that people with preexisting conditions will be able to get insurance, as most insurance programs won't touch someone that already has something wrong.

Foliel's photo
Wed 10/21/15 09:36 AM
Edited by Foliel on Wed 10/21/15 09:41 AM
I am Gay and I am in love with a man, it is not about sex for me as I do not have sex with someone until after we are in a relationship. Not all gay people are just looking to hook up. Some of us actually want a real relationship. What about gay couples that have been together for 20+ years? are they still just looking for sex? Shall we discuss all the sites out there for straight people to just have sex? All the people that are only looking for sex, no strings attached. How about all the sites dedicated to helping someone cheat on their spouse?

I (and I'm sure a large number of others) did not wake up one morning and decided "aww hell i'll be gay today". It was something I struggled with for years. No one would CHOOSE to be gay in a society that abhors gay people and treats them horribly. I came out because I was miserable with girls, i dated a few before I came out. I couldn't be intimate with them, it never felt right. Being with a guy, that feels right, and I don't go out just to find my next hook up, hook ups arent for me, I actually date them.

Foliel's photo
Thu 10/02/14 09:42 PM
I never defended him, I am of the opinion that people are entitled to their opinions. I didn't vote for him in either election. Course I didn't vote for Bush either.

Foliel's photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:09 AM
I can forgive most things but when my ex and I broke up, i told him i wouldnt forgive him, I moved on, i don't worry about him or even think about it anymore.

For me, if I forgive him, it means that I am ok with what he did, and I am not. I moved on without ever forgiving him, it just became a matter of forgiving myself for falling for his games.

Foliel's photo
Wed 04/02/14 08:54 AM
It's against the law in the US, the girls are in mexico, i'm not sure of mexican laws on this topic.

Foliel's photo
Thu 03/20/14 08:59 AM
Since they didn't have permission to search his car, the charges should be dropped. They are going to ruin this kids life because he had an emt vest in his car. Soon the military will NOT have any 18-21 year olds since they will end up with some kind of record from schools going overboard. Maybe then people will stand up to schools.

Foliel's photo
Tue 01/14/14 05:34 AM
To some people it is, asking that question in here, is likely to spark an arguement lol. I am gay as well, and I am happy with who i am, but I don't ask too many questions in here due to some people having strong opinions about it.

Foliel's photo
Fri 12/27/13 11:13 AM
I agree with Pacific and Buttons, but be careful when rewarding good behavior, my friend rewarded good behavior so much that her child started to expect something whenever he did something good.

Foliel's photo
Wed 11/27/13 09:12 AM
Let them be angry, the kid was committing a crime, someone stopped him, the police would have reacted the same way if he had swung the gun towards them.

Foliel's photo
Thu 10/31/13 01:13 AM
I see the posts but I see far more posts blaming Obama for everything under the sun. I see all the posts calling for impeachment of obama, I do not see posts calling for impeachment of congresspeople. If it was Romney, he'd be getting blamed for everything. Congress pulls the crap they do because they know the president will shoulder all the blame and if he gets impeached, oh well, their job is secure.

People gripe about congress but they do nothing about it. We want congress to change, well it's up to us to make that change. Congress sure as hell aren't gonna kick themselves out of office.

Foliel's photo
Wed 10/30/13 04:01 PM
I could never date someone that is married, simply cuz if they are willing to date behind their spouses back, how can I expect them to be faithful to me. I have been on the receiving end of a cheater, trust was gone and it wasn't coming back.

Cheating does not only mean sex, if they feel the need to date outside the marriage but feel that it is ok to stay married, it's time to move on and find someone that isn't spoken for.

Foliel's photo
Wed 10/30/13 11:57 AM
I know obama has lied but when are people going to start holding congress just as accountable? They lie just as much, if not more, than obama. They could stop things they don't like, yet they don't.

I didn't vote for obama, either time he ran, I also didn't vote for the congressmen/women that we have now, they all only care for themselves and what they get out of things. So they should all be held responsible for the things going on in the government, but all I ever see is posts about how obama sucks and everything is his fault, newsflash he's not the only one responsible, in fact he can't do much of anything without congress backing him up.

It takes more than 1 guy the really screw up a nation.

Foliel's photo
Mon 09/16/13 02:51 AM

I don't care who's fault it is, when a child dies, it is heartbreaking. Can you imagine being the parent and not being able to do anything to help your child. That is sad. brokenheart

Exactly Unsure....No matter what, my heart goes out to this woman....

My heart goes out to the child.

Mine as well, the zoo had the protective barriers in place, but as has already been said,l you can't fix stupid. There were warning up and the mother ignored them, she chose to lift her son up over the railing and did not make sure she had a firm grip on the child. How long are we going to go on blaming everyone else for our own mistakes? The child didn't deserve what happened to him but it wouldn't have happened if the mom had obeyed the safety protocals, in a zoo with wild animals.

Foliel's photo
Tue 09/10/13 06:56 AM
Edited by Foliel on Tue 09/10/13 06:56 AM
Fave all time is Xena: warrior princess

current is Revolution

Foliel's photo
Sat 08/31/13 03:59 AM
They banned them so now the kids just won't eat, either way they lose money.

Foliel's photo
Thu 08/29/13 01:08 PM
nono i'm good thanks lol I'd rather be a good person anyways

Foliel's photo
Thu 08/29/13 02:12 AM
things will change when kids start bringing lunch instead of buying it at school

Foliel's photo
Wed 08/28/13 01:19 AM
the report said he intimidated her into a sexual relationship...yup he forced it..and i grew up without my father and didnt become a feral statistic...

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/20/13 11:22 PM
I have an idea, we'll just make sure all shows are G rated, so that people like her, won;t have to worry about turning the tube on and her kids seeing something like that....or she could just not turn the tv on at 8am, i wasn't allowed to watch tv before school. I ate breakfast and left, no tv till I got home.

If you watch a network station, expect network program commercials...

there are stations specifically aimed at children, next time, instead of ranting about the things people watch, turn on a different station.

Foliel's photo
Sat 08/17/13 01:20 AM
love drinker happy

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25