Community > Posts By > Foliel

Foliel's photo
Fri 07/03/09 12:44 AM
While i will admit they went overboard, it shows she cares and was worried. They do need to see that there are consequences for their actions. They should have asked questions first and if their actually was an assault, called the police and interfered only if necessary.

Foliel's photo
Wed 07/01/09 02:57 PM
I'm not a dog owner but i do like dogs (as long as they don't belong to me). When I was 7 I was attacked by a black lab, had to get the rabies shots and everything. For a long time I was terrified of dogs. Now I am ok around dogs just don't want to own any.

All animals can be dangerous regardless of who the owners is. Look at Sigfried and roy, they owner that tiger for many many years and it was always good and sweet....then it decided roy would make a good lunch.

My brother owned a chow....they got rid of it fast when it suddenly attacked their daughter for no reason. The dog was raised in a loving home.

On the other side, when I was little we had a german shephard named Boots. he was very protective of me, to the point that he was killed when he pushed me out of the way of a car and the car hit him instead.

I had a cat named casper that wouldnt let anyone near me lol. He was very protective of his human. I had to put him to sleep a couple of years ago because he got very sick. I still miss him :(

Anyways my point is, even in a good loving home , they are still animals. As far as they are concerned we don't own them, they own us.

Foliel's photo
Sun 06/28/09 12:26 PM
theyre dropping like flies

Some great actors and such :( they will be missed.

Foliel's photo
Mon 06/15/09 10:46 PM
I know some mothers that only had children so they could keep their asses on welfare. When the state took the kids...they had more.

Foliel's photo
Mon 06/15/09 10:44 PM
This kinda thing sbugs me :( sadly it really happens.

This is A TRUE STORY ......

My name is Chris,
I am three,
My eyes are swollen.
I cannot see.

I must be stupid,
I must be bad,
What else could have made,
My daddy so mad?

I wish I were better,
I wish I weren't ugly,
Then maybe my mommy,
Would still want to hug me.

I can't do a wrong,
I can't speak at all,
Or else I'm locked up,
All day long.

When I'm awake,
I'm all alone,
The house is dark,
My folks aren't home.

When my mommy does come home,
I'll try and be nice,
So maybe I'll just get,
One whipping tonight.

I just heard a car,
My daddy is back,
From Charlie's bar

I hear him curse,
My name is called,
I press myself,
Against the wall.

I try to hide,
From his evil eyes,
I'm so afraid now,
I'm starting to cry.

He finds me weeping,
Calls me ugly words,
He says its my fault,
He suffers at work.

He slaps and hits me,
And yells at me more,
I finally get free,
And run to the door.

He's already locked it,
And I start to bawl,
He takes me and throws me,
Against the hard wall.

I fall to the floor,
With my bones nearly broken,
And my daddy continues,
With more bad words spoken.

'I'm sorry!', I scream,
But it's now much to late,
His face has been twisted,
Into a unimaginable shape.

The hurt and the pain,
Again and again,
O please God, have mercy!
O please let it end!

And he finally stops,
And heads for the door,
While I lay there motionless,
Sprawled on the floor.

My name is Chris,
I am three,
Tonight my daddy,
Murdered me.

And you can help,
Sickens me to the soul,
If you read this,
and don't pass it on.

I pray for your forgiveness,
You would have to be,
One heartless person,
Not to be affected,
By this Poem.

And because you ARE affected,
Do something about it!
So all I ask you to do,
Is pass this on!

IF YOU ARE AGAINST CHILD ABUSE!
Post this as 'Daddy ... it hurts'

Foliel's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:17 PM
easiest way i found was www.coolrom.com or buy a wii lol

I downloaded kid icarus for the wii as well as slew of other nintendo games.

Foliel's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:14 PM
hmmm i'd have to go with Final fantasy 6 (ff3 on snes).

Foliel's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:09 PM
I have 3 words for you... blah blah blah

ok just kidding lol but really, if the world is going to end as we know it, it would have happened with or without religion.

I believe that religion is just the human way of dealing with death. It's too scary to think that after you die there is nothing. I am ok with that but some people aren't and I am aslo ok with their belief in an afterlife if that makes them feel better. After all how many people have come back to give us a sign that heaven exists?

Foliel's photo
Tue 06/02/09 02:03 PM

:smile: Straight people in the past used to have arranged marriages.:smile: Marrying for love as we do now was unheard of and considered stupid.:smile:

sadly the practice still continues, look at that guy that cut his penis off to spite his family for not allowing him to marry a girl he loved.

Foliel's photo
Mon 06/01/09 10:43 AM
If they find the parents they can prosecute them for that. The child will be better off witha loving family than with its original parents. Thank goodness the driver found the baby.

Foliel's photo
Sun 05/31/09 05:46 PM
sounds to me like someone was thinking about masturbation...

If this is so bad...i'm happy lol it can't be bad if it feels so good.

Foliel's photo
Sun 05/31/09 04:34 PM
Edited by Foliel on Sun 05/31/09 04:37 PM
I'm not for abortion but depending on the case I'd mush rather the child not be born than be born to parents that don't want him/her or will abuse the child or kill the child.

Besides what happens if abortion is made illegal.....the people that want them will either do them illegally or they will force a miscarriage.

I figure if you don't want the child offer it up to adoption or see if a family member would rather raise teh child. Alot of the times the parents don't want the child until they have it.

On topic:

It's funny how they say they were trying to bring the dr to justice....for what? Performing a legal operation? Once again I don't agree with abortion. I do not feel that this man deserved to die for it though.

Foliel's photo
Sat 05/30/09 10:21 AM
It interesting how when 9-11 happened it seemed as if everyone forgot about pearl harbor...

We seem to be turning into what we hate. They attacked us so we go over and slaughter them. America is a great country...but how far will we go before we realize it's gone too far?

Foliel's photo
Fri 05/29/09 07:37 PM
my only problem with not having children out of wedlock, is what if your a happy couple but you dont want to get married? does thast mean you arent allowed to have children?

Foliel's photo
Thu 05/28/09 10:16 PM
I know the guy is wrong for the insane number of kids he has...but at least child support is being paid unlike some fathers out there. Mine never paid anything, not even 1.98. Granted the government garnished his wages, but he still works. I know a man the had his wages garnished for child support and then quit his job the next day.

Foliel's photo
Wed 05/27/09 09:14 AM
I will probly hang for this but ima say it anyways...

sex with a guy is gross to you just as the idea of sex with a girl turns my stomache...

Someday the human race will grow up and act like the mature people they pretend to be. I doubt it will be in my lifetime but someday...I hope.

Foliel's photo
Thu 05/21/09 08:01 PM
have a credit card with $300 limit lol and i told the cc company it is to stay at $300 as iwill not approve anythign higher. I make a higher than min payment and have kept the card paid. i also only use the card for emergencies and i don't use it to buy a pack of gum huh

Foliel's photo
Thu 05/21/09 12:01 AM
I figure they can do as they wish as long as the child is getting attention for his cancer...after all death will be the final answer if what they are doing is incorrect...and death overrules everything.

Foliel's photo
Tue 05/19/09 11:02 AM

:smile: She seems kinda hypocritical to me.:smile: I never knew that nude pics was something christians do:smile: And I dont think christians are supposed to lie either:smile:

My dear, dear, Friend, nothing ever seems to change, does it?

Let me pose a question here to all......who in this wide, vast world of billions of personalities, demeanors,opinions, morals, on and on, NEVER made a mistake or wrong decision at any stage of life?

And, if there are those of the Christian faith among us, "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

I do believe the proper choice of wording here is "FORGIVE"......

LINDYY...........
:heart:

Linddy!! welcome back to mingle 2 :)

Foliel's photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:59 AM
Edited by Foliel on Mon 05/18/09 11:00 AM

Again...when will we see this here?

This is sickening and alarming.

This is a long article. Posting the introduction here for you all. If you wish to read the entire article the link at the bottom of the page will take you to page 2 of 4.

ContactPoint goes live despite security fears

Thinking of the children - but is that all?

By John Leyden • Get more from this author

Posted in Government, 17th May 2009 07:02 GMT

Free whitepaper – Data center projects: standardized process

Analysis The Government has announced plans to push ahead with the next phase in launch of a controversial child protection database, despite ongoing concerns about the security of data held on the system.

The delayed ContactPoint system, which is due to include names and addresses on every child under 18 in England, will be accessed by frontline care workers in real-life trials for the first time from this Monday.

Security experts contacted by El Reg remain concerned that information housed on the database might leak out despite ministerial assurances on security provisions that will accompany the roll-out of the directory system.

From Monday onwards social workers, police, schools and health officials will have access to data held on the ContactPoint database. The start of frontline trials, announced in the House of Commons last week by Children's Secretary Ed Balls (Hansard extract below), follows repeated delays in the development of the system.

Since January, important progress has been made. Seventeen early adopter local authorities in the north west of England, along with leading national charities, Barnardo’s and KIDS, now have trained management teams in preparation for practitioners to start to use the system. At the same time, as part of the extensive ContactPoint security arrangements, local authorities have shielded the records of children who are potentially at greater risk if their whereabouts were to become known, to provide an additional layer of security, (for example, if a child is fleeing domestic violence or is under witness protection, or in some cases where children have been adopted). Approximately 52,000 records have now been shielded on ContactPoint.

Building on this work, we will continue to take an incremental and steady approach to delivery. We are now moving ahead with the second phase of delivery. From 18 May, and over a period of several weeks, ContactPoint early adopters will train around 800 practitioners to use ContactPoint. They have been hand-picked to ensure they reflect the broad range of professionals working for children’s services organisations who will use ContactPoint when the directory is fully rolled out. We will carefully monitor the activity of those practitioners considering what further improvements may be required in the light of their experience of using the system.

From June to August, we will train management teams in the other local authorities and national partners. This will allow them to prepare for deployment of ContactPoint more widely in due course.

Throughout this second phase, we will continue to evaluate the experience of early adopters. This will ensure that the deployment of ContactPoint continues to take account of the experience of new users in the next stages of delivery.

Creation of the multi-million pound database - which will hold information on an estimated 11m children in England in a form of online directory - was proposed in the wake of Victoria Climbié's killing by her abusive guardians in 2000. Police, social services and health agencies all noted signs of abuse in the run-up to her death, but each agency acted in isolation.

The database is designed to give social workers, police and hospital with common access to contact details on children and other professionals working with them, so that care professionals can more easily contact each other and exchange information. Case history files will not be housed on the system.

The database will include details such name, address, date of birth, gender, and contact details for parents or carers for each child in England. Contact details for the child’s school, family doctor and other careers working with the child will also be included within the same cross-reference entry.

ContactPoint will cost an estimated £224m to set up, followed by annual running costing of around £44m a year. Contact details on an estimated 52,000 at-risk children will be shielded.

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/05/17/contactpoint_follow_up/page2.html

hmm this could be bad or good depending on how the info is used.

grr i clicked quote instead of edit oops

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next