Community > Posts By > Foliel

Foliel's photo
Sun 10/04/09 09:46 AM
Hitler did a lot of terrible things with good intentions. He thought that by making everyone the same (his idea of what people should be)it would end conflict. I think he was nuts but thats me.

Foliel's photo
Fri 10/02/09 09:44 AM
ok i looked it up and apparently yahoo is indeed trying a new layout, hence the m.yahoo.com.

Sadly they failed to notify the people they decided to try it out on.

Foliel's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:56 AM
the yahoo logo is purple, is it supposed to be? Trying to be careful lol

Foliel's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:41 AM
ok thanks

Foliel's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:32 AM

OK A CLEAR CASE OF SELF DEFENSE........ IN MICHIGAN WE HAVE SO MANY CAR DEER ACCIIDENT THIS TIME OF YEAR....... AND SOME PEOPLE DIE OR SEVERALLY INJURED.......
So should we run out there and beat all the potential idiots with shovels that also could cause accidents?

i like that idea, i'm sure i have a shovel around somewhere lol

Foliel's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:30 AM
I hate to burst your bubble, but I'm a liberal and i do NOT want any of that. Since it hurts me just as much as it hurts everyone else.

Foliel's photo
Fri 10/02/09 08:27 AM
is anyone else getting a different webpage for yahoo? I type in www.yahoo.com, but my address bar keeps changing it to m.www.yahoo.com. I do not sign in on this page since I don't trust it. I don't know what to do though, i can't check my e-mail since it keeps going to that page.

Foliel's photo
Fri 09/18/09 04:39 AM
I don't know about anyone else, but when I go to mcdonald's or pizza hut, it's not to try to save money. I do it because I don't feel like spending 30-60 minutes in the kitchen cooking. Home cooked is far better but takes longer if you want to get it right.

Foliel's photo
Tue 09/15/09 11:25 PM
Apparently i had it good....

I worked at Thomas & Betts for 10 years, never had a union and got good paychecks. They worked with the employees to make sure the plant was safe and our pay was reasonable.

I ended my time there making $14 an hour doing a job that was probly worth less than that. We had a safety committee that worked hard on making sure that the plant was safe.

We did all that without a union and none of us wanted a union. So I gotta say that I had it pretty good.

My dad did not have a similar experience...the factory he worked at many years ago, had a union. Rather than deal with the union the factory simply closed it doors and fired all its employees.

Some people may have fond memories on unions but my dad does not.

Foliel's photo
Mon 09/14/09 11:07 AM
I never speak ill of the dead, I did not know T.K. but he died and I show respect for anyone that has passed away including the man that raped me. Took me 20 years to forgive him but i will never forget nor will I speak ill of him.

IF the religious people are right about God, he will receive his punishment from God....what will we get if we continue to speak ill of the dead. Judge not lest ye be judged I believe is the proverb.

Foliel's photo
Sun 09/13/09 05:26 PM
yup those are the reason..now where are the reasons that Obama should be impeached?

Foliel's photo
Fri 09/11/09 11:01 AM
has anyone been experiencing a yahoo link like this?

m.yahoo.com, i do not trust this and refuse to sign into it but I also can't seem to get rid of it.

Foliel's photo
Wed 09/09/09 11:56 PM
I do not support this tax, if this tax goes through it won't be long before they start taxing everything that isn't healthy for us. Such as eggs or meats. Fruit juices contain sugar in some cases so they'd have to tax that too....what about cereal?

So I can't support a tax that would screw many people that live on food stamps. Sugar is not the villain here, lazy people that want to have sugar but not exercise are. I like sugar but I also know that i have to exercise daily if I don't want to become overweight. I am slightly overweight as it is but I'm exercising daily and eating properly...but I still have sugar.

Foliel's photo
Wed 09/02/09 11:12 PM

I can not lie and say I have never thought to myself something along the lines of "if that were my child"...

However, the fact is it isn't my child, and I would NEVER consider hitting another persons child for ANY reason. Yes I believe in spanking a child when necessary, but not if it aint your own child. You do that to my child, and I WILL practice new interrogation techniques on your body.

i haven't. ever.

i've thought..."wow, that poor kiddo is too tired/overwhelmed/hungry...i wish their parent would give them the sleep/quiet/food/attention they need...

i can't even imagine thinking of striking a child, mine or anyone else's.

I agree that the man had absolutely no right to do what he did, the child could have been crying just to cry. There isn't always a reason behind, sometimes it is just to annoy the parent.

Foliel's photo
Fri 08/28/09 06:09 AM
I believe that when we die, we return to the earth and the energy from our bodies goes on to become something else.

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:26 PM
the way i see it, she will pay the life sentence for her crimes. She will die from this disease, she can't do anything due to being 85% paralyzed and missing one leg.

I do not feel sorry for this woman, what she did is beyond pity or forgiveness, but she can't hurt anyone and atm she is taking up a spot that someone else might be put in. I say either release her for the short time she has left or kill her. Either way she is gonna die.

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/11/09 10:50 AM
my mom only used spanking when all other alternatives failed. Which wasn't very often. Just the facxt that I knew she wasn't afraid to spank me was enough. No, I never feared my mother, I feared the spanking that I might get. I learned alot through her life experiences, without having to be spanked.

Foliel's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:31 AM
be true to your life and live it in a good manner and you'll be golden. I never needed religion to have morals or to be a good person. Hell if anything I was terrible when i tried to have religion. You don't need the bible to understand the word of god.

Foliel's photo
Mon 08/10/09 10:29 AM
the thing about religion and faith is that people have to test it to make sure you can keep the faith. Even in the bible people tested said faith. I am not religion but I do respect people's faith.

Foliel's photo
Sun 08/09/09 05:45 PM
time outs are nice..if they work. they never worked on me as i would never sit still long enough. no i did not have adhd or anything like that, I just didn't do time outs. Usually if i got a time out it was in the room with her where she could watch me and make sure i sat there...unfortunately I never learned anything from it other than I had to be bored out of my mind.