Community > Posts By > Foliel

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:51 PM
I keep an eye on his every move....while trying to not control him outright.

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:42 PM
Ok I thought maybe I was just loopy, it didnt make any sense to me. I told him if he even thought about another person, he might as well pack his bags and go...I have better things to do

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:28 PM
My best friend is probly the best person to ever walk into my house. He helped me realize that I'm not a loser...

My bf on the otherhand....wants me to do something i would never do as well as smoke pot (but I hold my own and he knows when to give up.)

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:26 PM
I wanted kids, she didnt...and I suppose the relization that I was gay played a part in it too lol

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:25 PM
He swears he will never actually cheat on me but idk....trust was slightly broken with that statement.

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:23 PM
I would love them regardless but i'd also walk away from them. I can forgive but i never forget. I couldn't be with someone that I always questioned what he/she (or who :tongue: ) is doing...

Trust and honesty are very important to me, I won't lie so I expect the same courtesy.

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:18 PM
I didn't date for 12 years after my ex left me. Now i'm currently wondering why I started again....

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:16 PM
I agree, I cant believe someone would say that. I feel that it's supposed to mean something. Otherwise, why bother dating, just go have meaningless sex with someone and not worry about cheating, or stds, or pregnancy....

GAH i'm frustrated with people, it's no wonder the voices in my head won't stop....

mad explode laugh

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:07 PM
Lately it seems honesty is hard to find. I have yet to find an honest one.

Foliel's photo
Tue 08/02/11 10:06 PM
Has anyone had their significant other, ever tell ,them that sex with someone else is only cheating if you have feeling for the other person?

"Sex is just sex, it's not cheating if it's meaningless?

Foliel's photo
Fri 04/22/11 10:51 AM
It could very well be that the religious doctrine is itself responsible for the rise in atheism. I, myself, found it very hard to live by a doctrine that tells me everything I do it wrong. Also found it hard to live by something that tells me I have free will as long as I do what God wants...

This may be good for christians, they may be able to shut their feelings off in order to obey the word of god, but I have a different sense of right and wrong.

My sister is a christian and she is thrilled that I have found a man to spend my life with. I do not doubt her religious convictions but I know that she loves me and wants to see me happy.

Foliel's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:49 AM
I have been pagan since I was about 12, I do not worship one particular God. I believe in spirituality and the earth.

I grew up in a catholic family but couldn't adjust to the idea of just one God. I stumbled onto paganism while doing a school project and enjoyed it so much I never looked back.

Foliel's photo
Thu 04/21/11 04:26 AM
That is something I hadn't thought about. It's really too bad though cuz i'm actually tired of watching stuff like Glee and then finding out that the main 17 year old character is actually a 25-30 year old.

Foliel's photo
Thu 04/21/11 12:55 AM
I moved on with my life and realized that I didn't need faith to be a good person. I did it because I wanted to and for me there is no greater disappointment then a mother's disappointment.

I live my life, I only got arrested once, never been in prison. I don't break laws if I can help it.

I want to be a good person and if I'm only doing it because a power higher up wouldn't like it then I'm not really being a good person. You should be a good person because the rewards for being a good person come from the act not from the possibility of a higher up giving you a reward.

I will do my best to be good and never disappoint my mother again.

Foliel's photo
Thu 04/21/11 12:50 AM
lol maybe but i doubt it.

Foliel's photo
Thu 04/21/11 12:49 AM
True love is like a rose garden, you plant the seeds to start the growth, it takes a long time to blossom, but when it does it is a sight to behold.

Have patience, it will happen. Best kind of love is the one that catches you off guard and knocks your socks off.

Foliel's photo
Thu 04/21/11 12:47 AM
Nice guy, friendly, loser...

Foliel's photo
Tue 04/19/11 02:30 AM
Anyone notice the abundance of adults playing teenagers in tv shows?

Why can't they just get...oh idk...teenagers to play teenagers??

Foliel's photo
Mon 04/18/11 11:08 PM
Since it has been so serious lately about religious views, I have an interesting question that I thought up just for fun....

What if Eve had been created first? Would things be the same as they are or would they be different?

Foliel's photo
Mon 04/18/11 11:04 PM
Please keep in mind that while the children may not have a say in who you date or don't date, you also have to accept that they don't have to like the person just because you do.

I have a friend that didn't have anything to do with her mother for 3 years because she couldn't stand the mothers boyfriend. The mother adored her boyfriend but accepted that her daughter didn't. It's a rough decision but it's one that has to be made.

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25