germanchoclate1981's photo
Thu 11/19/15 08:59 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Thu 11/19/15 09:03 PM

Amazing... I never knew you spoke Farsi. I
never knew you were a liberal progressive
either, go figure. Be sure to tell the terrorist
you're talking to that you speak only for
yourself.
WTF are you babbling about now? You do know what quotation marks are, dont you? Are you blind? Didnt you see them?
Yep.
Hell, I already know the answer....you damn sure didnt see the gun in the hand of that Ferguson shooter in the pic in the other thread....or see the red shorts in the pic you said he wasnt wearing. Time for you to get an eye exam.offtopic

My eyes work just fine.
Oh so its your brain....got it. And off topic is you not associating my post with liberalism and its excuse making for terrorists with obviously Muslim ties. If you cant see that, youre part of the problem. Now go make more excuses for people shouting "Allahu Akbar" before they slaughter innocents.
All this "all muslims are good" crap is just that...crap. Until that fact is realized, it aint gettin better....no matter how hard libs dream for it to happen.
There are 1.57 billion Muslims
Anywhere from 15-25 % are radicalized.
Heres some homework for you....figure out the number those percentagea make and figure how those numbers relate to certain countries populations. Hell, Ill help ya with the numbers...225,000,000 to 375,000,000 Muslims who are radical. Until we realize that.....and a call a spade a spade, we're screwed.
Now babble away about how your hero libs have an issue with calling a radical Muslim a Muslim. They damn sure wouldnt have an issue calling a Christian a Christian if thats what was happening...but its not. Deal with it.
Islamist terrorists killed over 30,000 people in 2014 in over 30 countries. Oddly, 100% of those Islamist terrorists also happened to be
Muslims. So weird.....huh? But make more excuses for them. IDGAF....Im bored with the PC;ness.

I don't make excuses for anybody. I'm well aware of the numbers and the FACT that if there were a force of 250,000,000
With the same ideology WITHIN the religion they lay claim to, they would have wiped out Israel and done more than make a stand against the Russians in Afghanistan. They would have made a campaign back into Russian territory killing as many as possible along the way.
Jihadi's don't even work together. How many jihadi terrorist organizations are there? What political or socioeconomic affiliations do they have? How many nations in the Arab world have declared war against Saudi Arabia? Qatar? Jordan? Georgia? Any North African nations for that matter? How deep into the African continent does jihadism reach? Go cut and paste your jokes on your facebook page with a link to your physical address so your terrorist buddies know where to find you.

Thu 11/19/15 08:19 PM

Amazing... I never knew you spoke Farsi. I
never knew you were a liberal progressive
either, go figure. Be sure to tell the terrorist
you're talking to that you speak only for
yourself.
WTF are you babbling about now? You do know what quotation marks are, dont you? Are you blind? Didnt you see them?
Yep.
Hell, I already know the answer....you damn sure didnt see the gun in the hand of that Ferguson shooter in the pic in the other thread....or see the red shorts in the pic you said he wasnt wearing. Time for you to get an eye exam.offtopic

My eyes work just fine.

Thu 11/19/15 07:45 PM

"" Liberal Progressive: “It must be incredibly
frustrating as an Islamic terrorist not to have
your views and motives taken seriously by the
societies you terrorize, even after you have
explicitly and repeatedly stated them.”

Terrorist: “We did this because our holy texts
exhort us to do it.”

Liberal: “No you didn’t.”

Terrorist: “Wait, what? Yes we did…”

Liberal: “No, this has nothing to do with
religion. You guys are just using religion as a
front for social and geopolitical reasons.”

Terrorist: “WHAT!? Did you even read our
official statement? We give explicit Quranic
justification. This is jihad, a holy crusade
against pagans, blasphemers, and disbelievers.”

Liberal: “No, this is definitely not a Muslim
thing. You guys are not true Muslims, and you
defame a great religion by saying so.”

Terrorist: “Huh!? Who are you to tell us we’re
not true Muslims!? Islam is literally at the core
of everything we do, and we have implemented
the truest most literal and honest interpretation
of its founding texts. It is our very reason for
being.”

Liberal: “Nope. We created you. We installed a
social and economic system that alienates and
disenfranchises you, and that’s why you did
this. We’re sorry.”

Terrorist: “What? Why are you apologizing?
We just slaughtered you mercilessly in the
streets. We targeted unwitting civilians –
disenfranchisement doesn’t even enter into it!”

Liberal: “Listen, it’s our fault. We don’t blame
you for feeling unwelcome and lashing out.”

Terrorist: “Seriously, stop taking credit for this!
We worked really hard to pull this off, and we’re
not going to let you take it away from us.”

Liberal: “No, we nourished your extremism. We
accept full blame.”

Terrorist: “OMG, how many people do we have
to kill around here to finally get our message
across?”"

Amazing... I never knew you spoke Farsi. I never knew you were a liberal progressive either, go figure. Be sure to tell the terrorist you're talking to that you speak only for yourself.

Thu 11/19/15 07:24 PM

This was a bad idea. We know one of the Paris attackers slipped in with the refugees with a fake passport. He could have brought the ideology the fervor the zeal or connections to isil even if he wasn't the mastermind. We have enough nuts here as it is.
For the Christians and minorities like the yazidi the heart is in the right place but the risk is too big with the three large attacks within 7-10 days by isil.

People were against it before the attack on France. There was no majority consensus, no vote, no representation. The mainstream media did everything it could to push the humanitarian angle.
And thru out the word " AntiIslamic" every chance it could.
There are LOTS of reasons why people are were/are against it.
NONE of which are being mentioned.

To say " Christians & minorities with their heart in the right place ".. May be a low blow. Because that implies EVERYONE who was/is against it, did not have their heart in the right place...as if something is wrong with them for thinking..
1- Let's take care of our own
2- We are over populated & have 13+ illegals to deal with that we are not even tracking
3- We can not afford this & it is not getting better anytime soon.
4- This is not a culture that will or is willing to assimilate.
5- We want to maintain our laws & religions & cultures & freedoms & rights & not change them to make foreigners feel at home.

This is our home. It is called a "Nationalism" perspective.
Not a " Globalist " one.
And look how that turned out in each & every country the refugees went to. And we are certainly NOT the only country to say 'no' or set restrictions or want to set restrictions on it.

Moe, I certainly agree as far as Americans are concerned. For the fleeing Christians and yazidis brutally targeted by isil it's unfortunate. You can't blame them for terrorists killing them then infiltrating them as they flee their homeland.

Sassy, you misunderstood 'heart in the right place' it didn't refer to the refugees, it applies to those trying to help the refugees out of the goodness of their hearts. The Yazidi who prompted early airstrikes against isil are a very small non zealous sect of Muslims. They don't have a country, a city, a police force. All the could do was flee and seek shelter to care for the children and elderly. They were defenseless. That doesn't mean they should come here, but they couldn't stay where they were.
As far as bringing refugees to America I was against it before the attacks. We need to get rid of the 13+M.
I think the Saudis Kuwaitis Jordanians Egyptians Turks and the like should lead in the fight against isil. They at least know the area, history, politics, businesses, connections better than we (the west) do.

Thu 11/19/15 02:39 PM
This was a bad idea. We know one of the Paris attackers slipped in with the refugees with a fake passport. He could have brought the ideology the fervor the zeal or connections to isil even if he wasn't the mastermind. We have enough nuts here as it is.
For the Christians and minorities like the yazidi the heart is in the right place but the risk is too big with the three large attacks within 7-10 days by isil.

Tue 11/17/15 08:08 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Tue 11/17/15 08:53 PM
Igor, I agree that being part of the crime vs. being a witness/victim is two separate circumstances. 100%
However, the 'anti-snitch' belief/code/# is being attached to whoever it falls on regardless of their innocence. It's another inherent flaw of the 'code of silence'. Stray bullets kill innocent people. People get nervous jealous scared... Family members of victims want answers, cops get involved and devildog spelled out the rest.
But, every instance where the families of victims are targeted are INDISPUTABLE EVIDENCE that the police either don't want to do their job or don't care or they are on the take from the gang/organization. It is their DUTY to serve and PROTECT ALL the people in their jurisdiction, ESPECIALLY the families of victims eye witnesses or uninvolved family members, period. If the cops walk away from a witness and ALLOW them to be killed, they are DIRECTLY RESPONSIBLE and should be held LEGALLY CULPABLE for the retaliation.
Just like a witness who doesn't testify being an accomplice, an officer or commander who orders withdrawal should be accomplices to whatever retaliation occurs. There are laws, it's their job to ENFORCE those laws and PROTECT the people, so if negligence leads to an attack crime or death they should be charged and sentenced according to the law.
The police don't want to admit they get payoffs from gangs, protect shipments of drugs and guns. Protecting citizens costs them money protecting criminal organizations makes them money every time. A single mother of a child or an old lady might bake them some cookies but gangsters and criminal organizations either pay them off or get all their assets seized. Retaliation against snitches keeps the wheels of crime rolling, guilt by association allows them to pick who they want in charge who they want behind bars and who they want dead. This goes much deeper than most people think or are willing to admit because they don't want to believe it.

Tue 11/17/15 01:20 AM

Ms. Harmony my favorite "Opinion Minion"

you right it is a level to degree to what a lot of folks may draw a line between the right thing and a rat....lol.

the right thing is okay, example, if you testifying against a sex pedophile or a serial killer whereabouts for the sake of justice that's one thing.

a rat is okay, he did it...I seen him or her no doubt that's your person. now that's a rat or okay, okay, I talk if you make me a plea deal, I have names, times and locations. that's a rat!

The pen that draws that line ran out of ink a long time ago. Gangs retaliate against innocent children or eye witnesses that were otherwise not involved. Whether someone involved cops a plea or not the murder, or whatever retaliation is still a crime.
Here's why this program doesn't work for (the criminal element), and works against everyone.
The 'code of silence' implies that the criminals will police themselves.
rofl
It relies on a set of morals for people with little or no morals at all.
(Honor amongst thieves)
It relies on perfect crimes, where no innocents are harmed.
It relies on people with no morals who are criminals as well to protect and uphold civil lawlessness.
It assumes no one will ever get jealous despite having being 5hitted raped robbed beaten locked up left out etc. F'n your old lady... My bad I ain't kno dat was wifey but she slob like a pro san!!!

Every one of these things is impossible. That's the code, the G stands for gullible if you think 'we bout to get paid' . What you bout to get is played.
Whether a snitch who cops a plea bargain gets stitches or chalked scraped and zipped up it causes more people to commit more crimes resulting in more people being locked up. Snitch strike lather rinse repeat.

Tue 11/17/15 12:52 AM

I grew up In Detroit and if you snitched you had to remember the police will eventually go away but you live in that neighborhood so you need to mind your own business or else.If I was a criminal and got caught I would stay true old school and never snitch, do the crime do the time my choice,anything crazy or demented like a sex crime or murder all bets are off, time to talk.

That means the cops are part of the crime period. If you know and you don't report testify you're liable as an unwilling accomplice at best at worst harboring a fugitive. There's a wide range you can fall into depending on availability at your local private 5 and crime. You have an obligation as a citizen to obey the laws. The police have an obligation too, only when they fail to meet that obligation they get a paycheck. You get a cell if you're lucky a bullet in the head or knife in your chest. See any problems with this?

B.s. Double Standard. They serve, if and when they feel like it or when they haven't met their quota. They protect themselves until somebody gets too greedy (Gliniewicz) and or somebody gets jealous, and or somebody not in on the crime discovers it and finds a price tag on their head.

Why does anybody think the mob/gangster movies end the way they do? Greed and jealousy. That's the G code. The next greedy bastards pick up where the deceased or incarcerated left off and the cycle continues.

Tue 11/17/15 12:35 AM

nobody likes a rat.. not even the cops.. for the day to day neighborhood stuff... small stuff.

But

that does not apply when violence or children's safety is at stake. I don't see that as rating someone out. I see it as a moral obligation.

So the guy in the prison did the right thing about Joyce Mitchell? He didn't snitch. What happened to him?
What about that punk a55 8itch Lt. 'G.I. Joe' Gliniewicz? Should they let him keep embezzling from a MENTORING PROGRAM FOR THE KIDS and putting a hit out on thr city manager?!?!?!? Then faking dying in the line of duty stealing his death Benefits from Fox Lake and whatever insurance policy he had? How much did his CRIMES embarrass EVERY ONE WHO HAS EVER WORN A UNIFORM OR DONE ANY VOLUNTARY PUBLIC SERVICE? How much did his ***** *** cost us in the 'manhunt' and ensuing investigations?

I my first memories are from the suburbs (pronounced gang infested slums) of Chicago where my dad was a U.S. Army recruiter. The code of silence, the code of the street, the G code, the blue wall of silence, whatever you call the code (hint...) is just that, a code. Codes don't write themselves, they are written
By PROGRAMMERS. The programmers don't just write the code they reinforce it by adhering to a code of their own, we call that honor amongst thieves.

Wake up.

Mon 11/16/15 12:14 AM
Keep right on using that F word. And you thought the 'friend zone' was just a superstition.laugh It's real!

Mon 11/16/15 12:10 AM
Cowl

Sun 11/15/15 05:48 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Sun 11/15/15 06:02 PM

Scenario scene,okay lets just say I mastered mind a bank robbery. 6 guys did what they was supposed to do , you know like you see in old gangster flicks rousing the bank, the getaway driver, the gunmen and ect. during the robbery it went terribly wrong. 2 out of the six was caught by the cops, arrested. another two got away but was identified by security officer and know wanted for capture. the last totally got away scoot clean and then me the master mind in a old warehouse waiting for the crew to return with the taking. the two that gets caught in a interrogation room the officer asks " who's your boss, who's responsible for all this?" this is were the Rule hovers our community, if you was apprehended and you questioned about this crime and you know in your heart who you working with , question, would you tell? or would you say I'm not saying anything? or if a parent of violent crime and they want answers to what happen to they loved one, do you think you would help that family and tell what you know or remain out of it and why? so lets talk America , whats your take on this issue.
later!

Am I reading this right? You're asking what I would do if I were a criminal working as a part of a team of criminals?

To start with, I would never GET involved in such a crime. The scenario you chose doesn't fit with the rest of your post. The strategy that criminals follow is anti-community to begin with, and so whatever "code" they choose is likely to be equally destructive.

As for the "no snitching" culture you describe, it's my understanding that this grew out of a racism and resentment filled past. When it was originally established, it wasn't a matter of not telling EACH OTHER what was going on, it was a matter of protecting community members from police who were from outside the community, and who's loyalty of service was to other people outside the community, at the expense of the community.

That culture SHOULD have changed, when it stopped being true that that the police represented outsider persecution. My opinion is that anyone who insists on RETAINING this entirely outmoded behavior, needs to be woken up.

You're getting very close to the roots of this 'culture' but think about this. It doesn't represent the entire country or any part of it. People who don't commit crimes don't care if you testify because they have nothing to hide. The people with something to hide are USING YOU to protect THEIR CRIME. THEIR MURDERS, RAPES, DRUG TRAFFICKING, THEFT, ASSAULTS. If you don't 'snitch' like you're programmed, you're VOLUNTEERING your services to protect those crimes FOR FREE. Plus you can be held CRIMINALLY LIABLE as an accomplice.

Programmed, that word was intentionally chosen. If your next door neighbor had a toddler and all of a sudden they aren't around playing or going to school and you find out that child was kkilled in the home would you still want to live next to them? What if you had a toddler? Hell yes I'd tell, all day any day of the week. I'm not PROGRAMMED to accept the death of an INNOCENT infant toddler child teen man woman elder or athlete. AMERICA white black Latino immigrant police, all of US need to REALize this. The people dying on the news on our t.v's are REAL HUMAN BEINGS. Or you can accept an strengthen the programming by protecting the next murderer or rapist and ENSURE they will continue killing and raping.

Sun 11/15/15 05:35 PM

to germanchocolate1981,

you right , we have to think about what you have to loose, but would you tell?

If I witnessed the death of a child an innocent teen, an innocent bystander, an elderly person, YES.
I don't care who the offenders are.

This is a big part of what is wrong in this country, not black, white, north south east west, police, immigrant.
It's not a new problem. It's two things, 1 the "Good ole' boy" system and 2 the "bystander effect" that stems from it.
_____ protects ______ (plug in any demographic value it all works the same). When someone outside that group sees what happens when insiders testify and the group retaliates <listen close> outsiders are CONTROLLED BY FEAR. Controlled by fear, not a bond, not concern for human life, nothing but FEAR.

Here's the question, do you want to protect people who kill children? Teens? Elderly men and women?
By protecting KILLERS and CRIMINALS, what GOOD comes from THAT decision. It is a decision, even if you unconsciously repeat catch phrases like 'snitches get stitches'.

Remember that the word snitch is part of the criminal lexicon.
Does it make any difference to you if a kid in your neighborhood is killed by a white person, a police officer, an immigrant, a native American, any other demographic? Would you 'snitch' on them?

Sun 11/15/15 12:01 PM
All that **** goes out the window when CHILDREN start dying.

Sat 11/14/15 05:03 PM

My love & prayers go out to all the victims & families affected by these horrific attacks in Paris.

Vive la France!!!

Thu 11/12/15 10:27 PM
Are those straight jackets hypoallergenic?

Thu 11/12/15 02:52 AM
It'd be unconstitutional if executive orders weren't in the constitution exclusive to the sitting POTUS.

So all the 'conservatives' want to get rid of 11 million illegal immigrants but when a democrat who has exhausted his efforts working across the isle to deport 5 million people constitutionally where INS has failed and continues to fail he's abusing his power...

Stupid. This is the dumbest thing I have ever seen ANY government do in my life.

Wed 11/11/15 11:16 PM
They had one of those in AZ in the 40's, not sure what happened to it...

Wed 11/11/15 08:34 PM
Edited by germanchoclate1981 on Wed 11/11/15 08:43 PM

Rather an oversimplification. People and relationships with them aren't like baking a cake. You can't follow a single process and repeat it reliably, because every person is who they are.

I just want to put in something based on things I see other people talk about a lot in the neighborhood of this subject:

* I don't think there's any magic spell involved. I see a lot of people say that they think that if they get to be a friend first, that that CAUSES them to end up being "friend-zoned." It's like a superstition or something.

* on the other side, it's common to conclude that if deep "passion" (often conflated with lust of one kind or another) doesn't occur in the first moments, that it never can, and so people give up on each other rapidly. I've been through enough that I can say that's not magically true either.

For sure, I'm like most of us. With a real Mate, I want both. But what order they arrive in, doesn't matter that much, except of course, that a wise person learns that passion can be blinding, and so must be "managed" appropriately.

The friend zone isn't a superstition. It's like the lost woods in the legend of Zelda, you can walk right in but you need a secret code to get out of it.

I believe relationships that start with lust don't often last as meaningful relationships but there's also a big problem with the F word, friends. It's turned into a bad word. --Just looking for friends and if it turns into more...--- IF. When? When does it turn into more? Not after sex, not after dinner and a movie, not after 'hanging out'.... So when? Or rather how much $? That's what this is turning into. For those of us who are old fashioned, 'FRIENDS' didn't have sex. They didn't kiss or mess around. They didn't have what would otherwise be considered a date unless they were dating. The concept of something that isn't or wouldn't work out isn't lost on me but how long do you keep someone as a 'friend'indifferent and how many 'friends'smooched (that wasn't intentional but it works) before you're just straight out using someone to ditch them because they're 'too serious' or 'no fun'? When they are not meeting your bottom line. 'Friends' are a form of income, they trade and sell just like goods and services.
They also had words for people whose naughty bits were everybodys business but technology allows people to bypass their reputation and hide who and what they really are.
Some people will laugh, but when you're 22 and you have 2 or more kids from different, ... donors, what good are you doing yourself or your kids? That's our future. That fact is undeniable.

Tue 11/10/15 08:50 PM
You took the biggest step in the process of ending the relationship without any steps that should have come before that. You were determined enough to buy or rent your own home after all this time but you haven't come to terms internally with yourself that you want to end the relationship. I understand that letting go can be hard but if they can't stop lying to you and hurting you that's what you need to do. If moving away from that person didn't send the message that you are tired of how they treat you what will?

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25