Community > Posts By > AthenaRose2

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:52 AM

Why is chemistry so important to women?

It's a natural force to be reckoned with. Without it there's no yin and yang. No metal to magnet. No fire to stoke. No prick to tease. No allure to lust. No common ground to plow. Need I go on... tongue2

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:43 AM

the number one reason people get dumped

1. They're not who, what, or where they initially report themselves to be from.

There's nothing more intolerable to me than a man who uses deceit to get next to me. Once the lie is found out, no matter how white, I'm done. Trust is more important to me than love. Without one I can't wholeheartedly extend the other.

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:17 AM
My favorite RP move is... "You can do whatever you want because you're an adult. But I won't be footing the bill for you to do things your way."

Works like a charm every time... laugh :wink:

no photo
Mon 07/07/14 12:06 AM
It seems that I talk too much... lol... but when I open my mind to express a thought it has to be a complete one or I feel like I forgot something... maybe didn't get the whole point across... slaphead well I'm trying to figure out how to say things in brief so as not to be too much of a bore. tongue2

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:49 PM
It may be that stubborn people are much more sensitive and are stubborn because of how deeply they feel about things.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 11:42 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 03:15 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 03:08 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 03:06 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:40 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:26 PM
Edited by AthenaRose2 on Sun 07/06/14 01:30 PM

do u choose ur friends based on religion.or u first choose and the check religion. or else it doesn't matter to u of which religion one is.grumble

If I was still active in and devoted to my church (religion) I would only mix as close friends with like minds as instructed in the Scriptures.

Being yoked to unbelievers even in platonic relationships can create a distracting influence that could very well cause backsliding and even apostasy.

All the instructions the bible teaches is for very valid reasons, and those who prefer to live life their own way or by keeping up with the Jones find too much fault with religion, imo.

As a non-practicing Christian but still a believer I choose my friends based on how they treat me and how much we have in common or think alike on most secular issues.

My ex of 18 years was a non-believer. So my next partner if there should ever be one again would most definitely have to be a believer and we will decide if we want to believe the same way in order for the two of us to become one.

:heart: one :heart:

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 01:01 PM

There are no real Christians as far as I'm concerned.

I think if we judge ourselves, or rather hold ourselves to the same standards that Jesus taught while he walked amongst us teaching what God wanted us to know when it pertains to our personal conduct and how we treat others, then I would tend to agree that I nor anyone I know maintains our lives according to Jesus NT instructions.

If you want to be a Christian you have to be celibate; you can't even think about sex. The moment you catch yourself thinking about it you have to chastise yourself. Or, if you want to be true to the letter, you must amputate that part of your body.

Jesus taught life lessons by His own personal example, by also using parables and teaching forgiveness for sins that are repented.

Being a follower of Christ's example is not a burden most people want to carry or endure in its simplicity because straight is the gate, narrow is the way, and few there be that actually find it.

You can not have any money or proper clothes, you can not have anything. It's no surprise then that people tried to water it down by calling themselves protestants etc. But they aren't Christians.

Why would anyone want to sacrifice everything and follow Jesus anyway? What if there is no reward at the end of it all? You'd have done all that for nothing.

The bible also teaches that those who have plenty should share with those who have little so that none go without. Unfortunately selfishness is a personal weakness that's hard to overcome when/if we want to put ourselves first.

The way you describe being a Christian makes me feel dreadful as if God doesn't want us to be happy and enjoy our lives here on earth at all. So under these kinds of circumstances I wouldn't want to be a Christian either.

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:36 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:32 PM
I enjoy fractal art...

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:30 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:25 PM

no photo
Sun 07/06/14 12:14 PM

no photo