Community > Posts By > xtreme305

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 10:02 PM
Some women, Want to go on rants talking badly about men. They get angry when they get called out on their b.s. The logic behind this, Is the idea that women are always right. Which means even when they're wrong. They sport a "how dare you call me out" attitude. Well just because I called you out. Does not mean I dislike women or that I speak badly about them. It simply means You are wrong. Too many ladies are used to doormat men. That say nothing but "yes dear" regardless if they are wrong or not. Which does nothing but promote this immature lack of accountability. If you ladies would like to impress us men? Try saying something more like.. "Well yes I cannot say all men are like that" or "Yes I was wrong let me rephrase it"

Believe me I for one would be incredibly impressed!

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:28 PM

Don't forget about accountability, Seems to be a challenge for some women.

What I've noticed in this thread is rather than trying to discuss things, you keep trying to put women down who disagree with you. Perhaps that kind of attitude works for some women, but probably not most. Good luck with it, though!

All i'm saying is if you say something own up to it. Don't try to blame someone else or change your story. But hey, If twisting it around to make you sleep better at night. Helps you then so be it.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 09:02 PM
lol rofl rofl

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 08:28 PM

I've had friends that have had that issue.

It's usually not actually their breasts.
If she had large breast, she would probably
be self conscience of those too.

A man telling her she's attractive is
not what makes a woman feel attractive.

It's something within that makes her feel
uncomfortable with her own body and the
only way to work it out is from within.

@extreme 305
So on this type a woman don't"bust her chops" no pun intended, ..lol

Oh I wouldn't, bustin chops is reserved for confident women only.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 08:16 PM

Kinda sad when a beautiful woman. Cannot recognize that.
[/quote

I no break ur heart

That's a good reason why I enjoy dating younger girls. Not that I have anything against older women. Yet younger girls aren't jaded, bitter, or as damaged. As some older women are. They also like posting their photos up. Wearing sexy outfits and are fun to be around. Whatever doesn't sharpen your edge If you're a happy fun loving guy. Will surely dull it.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 07:41 PM
Kinda sad when a beautiful woman. Cannot recognize that.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 07:22 PM
I'm with you Pony, I just love tall girls with slim or slender bodies. small hips and a handful of booby

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 07:00 PM
you wont be disappointed. I went to see it with this cute young chick. She had her face dug into my chest throughout the whole flick.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:59 PM
I like grumpy cat better

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:37 PM

Not me, I like a woman who puts up a good debate. If she is that passionate about what she believes in. Wouldn't she also be that passionate about someone she loves?

debate is for the classroom, the locker room and the board room

not the bedroom

men who are stimulated by arguing are a bore

I never mentioned the bedroom, If she wants to be on top. Far be it from me to argue something like that. Just hop on and giggle yourself happy.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:27 PM
I live in a city where women outnumber men 12 to 1. Why chase women? there's plenty of them.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:24 PM
Speaking of witch, I went to see the new evil dead remake. I thought I was going to be disappointed. I was not, It was good.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:15 PM

What kind of horror movies do you have? I'm a big fan

Cool, always great to meat a fellow horror fan.

I collect everything from old black and whites to the extreme, love super cheesy, Italian schlock, Asian, slasher, zombies, Hammer, Troma...

I love the old Italian stuff like "suspiria" I do also have a softspot for stuff like "lets scare Jessica to death" and corny 80's stuff like "motel hell" and "Evil dead" Sam Raimi is just a badazz

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 05:04 PM

I've got enough challenges in my life already. I don't need my woman to be a constant challenge too. If she's playing "hard to get" games
I'm out of there.

^^^ :banana:

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:52 PM

I just pass a note to her that reads, "I like you. Do you like me? Check YES or NO". That's about the extent of my chasing. :tongue:

LOL it worked back in third grade. If its not broken don't try to fix it.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:30 PM
What kind of horror movies do you have? I'm a big fan

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 04:05 PM
Just don't forget some men know how to set fish traps. Also fishing lines with triggers. That way they can go do something else. While the fish basically fish themselves. I suppose we can always make use of someone to clean the fish before we eat them. tongue2

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 03:57 PM
Don't forget about accountability, Seems to be a challenge for some women.

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 03:45 PM
Don't you mean Confucious?

no photo
Wed 04/24/13 03:41 PM
um yeah sweetestgirl, Go back and read your response to me. Simply cause I called you out on not having a photo. Then well talk about, Who can't handle what.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 19 20