Community > Posts By > xtreme305

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 07:23 PM

anyone with an XY chromosome? huh

Tell that to Cher's offspring.

David, Can you answer my movie question? You seem to know a bit about everything. No one has even tried.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 06:55 PM
Is there a prize for the correct answer?

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 06:28 PM
I guess in the pursuit of the lesser of 2 evils. One should choose the radical islamist. However in the pursuit of goodness I could name a great man like Mahatma Gandhi, Who never had to slander any races nor exhibit violence to make a change. Then again you might not want to mention Gandhi since he was murdered by a radical islamist just like Minister Farrakhan.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:42 PM

I personally see zero difference between Farrakhan and David Duke. Farrakhan hates jews, and white people. Duke hates jews, and black people. The message and hatred is the same.

I believe Farrkahan has seen more adversity and is more intelligent, but their overall impact onand threat to the everyday citizen is pretty equivalent (except for those years where DUke held POLITICAL OFFICE)

Of course you do.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:34 PM
I personally see zero difference between Farrakhan and David Duke. Farrakhan hates jews, and white people. Duke hates jews, and black people. The message and hatred is the same.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 04:02 PM

The title of this thread is in regards to what is clearly stated, the DEATH PENALTY. The defencesive responce is partly due to a long history of denial and misseducation. If bringing injustices to light disturbs you, it only because it destroys a long held premise of a false sence of rightousness. Nazis hate being reminded of the crimes they committed and the Holocaust because its reminders contradict present day false perceptions of history. This thread is about the implications of a death penalty that is not just historicly unfair and also barbaric, but presently unable to function fairly due to race, class and poverty rate. The defencesiveness also has its roots in great denial. By the way, a devil is a state of mind. If you dont see anything wrong with injustice, well then you are well on your way.

It was an injustice. I never once throughout this whole thread. Denied that.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:58 PM

I love how some here continually equate what one person in one group says and hold another person in another group accountable for it

Shabazz is in the volatile black panthers

minister farrkhan and the NOI are a totally different entity,,,

nowhere in NOI information, lectures, media is anyone advised or directed to skin anyone, let alone babies

nor is anyone advised or directed to rape anyone, let alone white women

its amazing to me so many here seem to feel threatened by NOI,,,,amazing,

Threatened? More like a bad joke, A really pathetic bad joke, The only threat I see in it. Is threating myself to change the channel and find something more interesting to watch.

well, he is apparently on a lot of peoples minds, considering how often his name is the go to whenever someone tries to have a discussion that even touches on the issue of race,,,
[/quote
Apparently I'm not the only one.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:53 PM

I love how some here continually equate what one person in one group says and hold another person in another group accountable for it

Shabazz is in the volatile black panthers

minister farrkhan and the NOI are a totally different entity,,,

nowhere in NOI information, lectures, media is anyone advised or directed to skin anyone, let alone babies

nor is anyone advised or directed to rape anyone, let alone white women

its amazing to me so many here seem to feel threatened by NOI,,,,amazing,

Threatened? More like a bad joke, A really pathetic bad joke, The only threat I see in it. Is threating myself to change the channel and find something more interesting to watch.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:40 PM

Whats truely illogical that because I, a lover of justice need "buddies" for love of justice. Are nazis your buddies? Of course you care for the 26 murdered at Waco, by your goverment, the same goverment that is slaughtering in foreign countries tuen telling you those countries are the bad guys, all whipe confirming yourself that your goverment was "overzealous". The reason you dont care is because the crimes committed are reflective of you. Not because it was 70 years ago, but because this case destroys your false sence of rightousness, who cares what others use to spread propaganda. The fact is that you can not use TRUTH for propaganda, if indeed the NOI is useing this, it can only be used to shed light on a injustice. As for their socalled militant fronts, no one has provided the fodder for militantcy more then your racism. Whats truely amazing is that the feeling you get every time past and presnt crimes are brought to light, you immiediately assume a defence of the very crimes inkustice have allow to fester. It bothers you to know that the lilly white image youve been taught all your life has been a living lie. Enjoy the myth. By the way, id say its fair to say that those responcible for the 14 year olds grave injustice and that of the two girls as well as waco are indeed overzealouse devils.

If you read my above post I said blame human beings as a whole for injustice. In regards to your comment about the "Devils" Now that is some true racism right there. Why don't you just mean what you say. Which would be "white devils" I never heard Farrakhan hold back. Why should you?
This thread is about the flaws of the death penalty, its historic racism, and its continual inbalence in its discrimanatory present practice. Only those who are defensive have deflected the thread towards racism. If you think Whites are devils, you dont need any help from me, the defensiveness to injust

I don't think whites are devils, My lily white image of myself. As you say, Has a clean conscience I never burned a cross in someones yard. Nor have I ever done any injustice to any black folks. I guess to you keeping up with the status quo of "blame whitey" Is the right thing for you. Even if many of us are innocent of any wrong doing.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:26 PM

Whats truely illogical that because I, a lover of justice need "buddies" for love of justice. Are nazis your buddies? Of course you care for the 26 murdered at Waco, by your goverment, the same goverment that is slaughtering in foreign countries tuen telling you those countries are the bad guys, all whipe confirming yourself that your goverment was "overzealous". The reason you dont care is because the crimes committed are reflective of you. Not because it was 70 years ago, but because this case destroys your false sence of rightousness, who cares what others use to spread propaganda. The fact is that you can not use TRUTH for propaganda, if indeed the NOI is useing this, it can only be used to shed light on a injustice. As for their socalled militant fronts, no one has provided the fodder for militantcy more then your racism. Whats truely amazing is that the feeling you get every time past and presnt crimes are brought to light, you immiediately assume a defence of the very crimes inkustice have allow to fester. It bothers you to know that the lilly white image youve been taught all your life has been a living lie. Enjoy the myth. By the way, id say its fair to say that those responcible for the 14 year olds grave injustice and that of the two girls as well as waco are indeed overzealouse devils.

If you read my above post I said blame human beings as a whole for injustice. In regards to your comment about the "Devils" Now that is some true racism right there. Why don't you just mean what you say. Which would be "white devils" I never heard Farrakhan hold back. Why should you?

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:16 PM

Mobutu alone is responsible for the deaths of countless Africans. Yet no one talks about him. I guess he gets a free get out of jail card That sounds like a real injustice to me.

lol,, this is not the continent of Africa,, this is the continent of North America

That it is, and blaming whitey for everything. Excluding all else isn't going to solve anything. You want to have a conversation about justice/injustice. Then blame human beings as a whole. Then let go of things that happened 70 years ago. I assure you no one in this thread was alive back then. Nor had anything to do with it.

the topic was the death penalty,, no one was blaming whites,, the op was pointing out the flaws of the justice system that includes the death of a young child

the details DID involve the races,,,,,its one specific example, not the blaming of 'all white people for everything'

Liberal sympathizers are doing exactly that on a daily basis. Comments like "let's hope the boston bombers are white guys" Then bringing up examples of an all white jury from a 70 year old case. Can make someone think that is exactly what you're leading too. Especially when your discussions are more liberal than anything else.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:06 PM

Mobutu alone is responsible for the deaths of countless Africans. Yet no one talks about him. I guess he gets a free get out of jail card That sounds like a real injustice to me.

lol,, this is not the continent of Africa,, this is the continent of North America

That it is, and blaming whitey for everything. Excluding all else isn't going to solve anything. You want to have a conversation about justice/injustice. Then blame human beings as a whole. Then let go of things that happened 70 years ago. I assure you no one in this thread was alive back then. Nor had anything to do with it.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 02:51 PM

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 02:44 PM

What about Rowanda? 1 million Africans murdered in a genocidal mass killing. If you want to hit closer to home, Chicago's black on black gang member murders which hit record highs daily. I guess since Whitey has absolutely nothing to do with these killings. You don't see fit to mention them. Black folks kill more black folks. Than whitey ever has.

ever is a long time, and I doubt there is any evidence to support the claim one way or the other and it would still be as irrelevant as me saying

whites have killed more whites than blacks ever will, or rich have killed more poor than the poor ever could,,,etc,,,the discussion was about justice

and it continues to be a false analogy to compare CRIMES with LEGAL POLICIES, when speaking about justice

justice starts with someone being a victim and someone else being held responsible

black on black crime holds someone responsible

death penalty is EXCUSED as a legal policy,,,,

If you're going to bring up a miscarriage of justice from 70 years ago. Regarding an all white jury. Then whats wrong with bringing up all black murderers. Gotta balance the scales a bit. Especially when you mention all this garbage being fed to America by the NO

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 02:34 PM
What about Rowanda? 1 million Africans murdered in a genocidal mass killing. If you want to hit closer to home, Chicago's black on black gang member murders which hit record highs daily. I guess since Whitey has absolutely nothing to do with these killings. You don't see fit to mention them. Black folks kill more black folks. Than whitey ever has.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 02:08 PM
Even if you don't get along or share the same views. As your partners family. Respect for one's elders is a principal that I believe should always be followed. Besides you only see them every so often. Find the ones you do relate closest to chit chat with them.
A middle ground also works wonders, Thing like games, trivia, etc..

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:38 AM

Yes iv'e read about the polarities before. I just haven't seen it so often in real life. Though I do not doubt the existence of feminized straight men. I do believe they aren't as common as regular men. The more feminine type men I have known about. Seem to end up sooner or later playing ball for their own team. lol

By that logic, do see a lot of masculine gay men switching sides too? That would open up a phethora of possibilities! bigsmile

Yeah for you lol. Talk to me about some pretty lipstick lesbians switching sides.

Statistically there are 3 times as many women as men who self identify as bisexual. You already have a 3:1 advantage! What are you complaining about? laugh

I can't argue that. flowerforyou

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:31 AM

Yes iv'e read about the polarities before. I just haven't seen it so often in real life. Though I do not doubt the existence of feminized straight men. I do believe they aren't as common as regular men. The more feminine type men I have known about. Seem to end up sooner or later playing ball for their own team. lol

By that logic, do see a lot of masculine gay men switching sides too? That would open up a phethora of possibilities! bigsmile

Yeah for you lol. Talk to me about some pretty lipstick lesbians switching sides.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 03:11 AM

Not necessarily. It is all about the masculine/feminine polarity in a relationship. We all have masculine and feminine energy. Women, quite often, embody more masculine energy at work. It tends to be seen as direct, decisive, authoritative, etc. All considered good things for getting ahead in the corporate world.

If they don't slide back into feminine energy at home, they will need a man who lives more in his feminine energy (typically seen as the nurturing, caring qualities) to maintain maximum masculine-feminine polarity (hence maximum sexual attraction)

Not all men living more in a feminine energy are gay. There are both masculine and feminine in all regardless of the gender of the body. It just depends where each individual is most comfortable.

... notice how often you see that same dynamic in gay couples ... top/bottom ... dominant/submissive ... butch/femme = masculine/feminine polarity.

no photo
Tue 04/30/13 01:28 AM
Does anyone know, Why exactly did Eli wrap his feet and legs in plastic wrap? Most military and special forces personal. Tell you to do quite the opposite. Keep your feet dry, They say over and over. I imagine wrapping your legs in plastic might lend itself to fungal infection. ????

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 19 20