Community > Posts By > xtreme305

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 01:29 PM
Sounds like a very complicated situation.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 01:08 PM

Not much of a secret really, An attractive woman is easier to convince that she is beautiful. If she didn't already know it. I suspect a certain one already knows.

kind of like mowing a lawn, That's already been cut. Life is easier that way.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 01:05 PM
Not much of a secret really, An attractive woman is easier to convince that she is beautiful. If she didn't already know it. I suspect a certain one already knows.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 01:00 PM
Lol I'm soooo glad this falls on Pony and not on me. Wooo Hooo!

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:52 PM
Girl: "You're so funny" Me: " You left out Tall, Charming, and overwhelmingly handsome"

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:37 PM
In a message... I was looking through this site, Thinking to myself look at all these lonely desperate women. Then I came across your photo. Thought to myself hmm, Here a lonely desperate woman that's actually cute! Wonder if she is as interesting inside?

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:29 PM
I'm done with this topic and this thread. Unless you're going to approach me with a pilot, or a large check. Then direct your questions and comments. To one of the other men.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:15 PM
With 2,234 views, Can't we get our own reality show out of this thread at least?

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:12 PM
Lol

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:09 PM
Yes Dear :angel:

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 12:02 PM

lucky man extreme!
three women all over you at once.
devil

Not only that. Have you seen the overwhelming amount of views this thread has received? sheesh talk about going viral.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:57 AM
Lets just say I grew up in a place, Where If you don't hold your own. Possibly set an example of someone trying to put you down. They will walk all over you. Call it a character flaw. Nobodys perfect. Sad part about this whole thing. Is I didn't even title this thread. Nor did I ever condone jerkish behavior.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:43 AM
You're not my wife, not my girlfriend, not even my date. There is zero reason, For me to roll over bite my tongue. Then say "yes dear" When you chose to start some chit. Hell I wont even have to sleep on the couch.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:33 AM
Of course its going nowhere. You want to be right. When you simply are not.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:31 AM
If you cant own up to the fact you chose to begin an argument. That's fine. Just don't say i'll argue about anything. When I was minding my own before you decided to step in.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:28 AM

Go back and read his post, He was attacking me. saying i'm calling people wrong because I want to throw blame on someone else. I clearly did not say anything of the sort. Its very possible to have a different opinion without attacking someone else. Now if you want to attack me. Should I not defend myself? Try reading things clearly before you pass judgement.

Except it does seem like you were trying to insult him in your previous post. I get it, you were offended and wanted to do the same. You seem to get condescending toward people who disagree with you.

Judgemental comments like that. Assuming you know something about me. Is what began this mess. So please don't act like a little angel. painting me out to be the bad guy. You started it. I simply defended myself.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:22 AM
I did not assume any reason. I posted earlier in this post. That there are several reasons a person does not post a photo. Then I gave 2 examples followed by etc.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:20 AM
BTW I didn't base the idea of an attack based on that alone. Go back and read the other messages you posted right before the argument in question

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:16 AM
On a lighter note, I'm glad to see you posted your photo. I hope more ladies in here follow your cue.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 11:12 AM

Sorry, man. Like I said, you're making a big deal out of nothing. If you're going to get this upset over nothing, you might have a hard time here.

As for being wrong? I gave an opinion. All you're doing is adding to what I thought by talking down to me and getting upset over nothing.

I did not start talking down to you, Till you began this mess. I did just read a sorry in there. So apology accepted. Perhaps things got a little out of hand. I'm just not the type to roll over and show my belly. When someone attacks or singles me out. I believe in fairness. If you're going to say "pssst its a public forum" say it to him too.

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 19 20