Community > Posts By > xtreme305

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:50 PM

Games are for the young and immature. An adult relationship to me means work, not games. You work at building trust which breeds respect. You work at paying attention to needs and wants. With luck, the other side works in the same way to build something durable enough to weather the storms that life brings. A single lie can bring it all down.

The harder you work at it, the easier it is to say, "Don't worry, it will be OK"!... and know it's true.

Wow! That's a lot of work Metal laugh

If I am working that hard at anything, I'd better be getting paid! :tongue:

Agreed!

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 09:14 PM

Not me, I like a woman who puts up a good debate. If she is that passionate about what she believes in. Wouldn't she also be that passionate about someone she loves?

debate is for the classroom, the locker room and the board room

not the bedroom

men who are stimulated by arguing are a bore

I never mentioned the bedroom, If she wants to be on top. Far be it from me to argue something like that. Just hop on and giggle yourself happy.

haha

I know you didn't mention it. I did. The bedroom is not gonna happen with a man who has an argumentive debate-like personality outside of the bedroom tho

so ya - not happenin - guys like that give me a royal yawn lol

Well maybe one day you'll meet a non debating, Quiet type, Non offensive Man. Why not throw in loves to go shopping too. I'm not saying they don't exist, But last I checked That type of man is interested more in their own gender not yours.

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 08:47 PM
That spongebob chases down with...

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 05:14 PM
sonar signals bouncing back from...

no photo
Mon 04/29/13 12:02 AM
Sure we can talk about a price, So long as we don't discuss what u have for sale.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 11:46 PM
Hurricanes don't normally travel that...

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 09:36 PM
Edited by xtreme305 on Sun 04/28/13 09:38 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hgYTtcMcI2k

This would be my pick, Kissing starts at 2:26 on the clip. However teasing is part of it.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 08:21 PM
Mad Max (The road warrior)

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 07:19 PM

Is Nerd the new Cool?

I am thinking that Bill Gates and Steve Jobs
had their pick of women.

Exactly Soufie !!! and my first thought was Julia Roberts and "ex-husband" Lyle Lovett....:wink:

yup lasted what a whole 3 mos?

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 07:03 PM

"Stupid is as stupid does" eh?

Who is more annoying; the harmless simpleton or the sarcastic know it all? So-called "stupid" people can be rather atractive because they aren't smart enough to really challenge your opinions and they will just agree with you and laugh at your jokes.

yup I'd take a stupid happy chick. Over a sarcastic Beeatch, Any day of the week.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 06:12 PM
Now that is one serious BOO-TAY. Momma must've been a good cook.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 04:47 PM

I've got a realy realy big heart, that what i'm willing to do for them!

No doubt brother, You've got my vote. drinks

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 03:46 PM
Seems to be a lack of humor. Round these parts. Maybe its a Canadian thing, I dunno.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 03:27 PM

Woman eh! if they like us and we didn't like then at least we would have the common decency to sleep
with them!

You're a kind man. rofl

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 03:19 PM

Its nt the concept of stupidity its dat women dnt know what they want. U act nice 2 much u dnt work u act like a jerk they want u mo and end up telling u yo a jerk! U act both u ve a relationship . Check out 4 those who act both. They ve stable r/ship

Ding! Ding! Ding! I hate to say I told you so. Then again, I don't hate it one bit.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 02:13 AM
Edited by xtreme305 on Sun 04/28/13 02:22 AM
it sounds rough. I think its even more rough, How she is using him to unload. Its all psychological, He isn't a candidate for her because he is too available. Do the above I stated, Then she'll start realizing, "Hey i'm going to lose him" Thus roles are reversed. Then the shift in power creates interest.

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 01:17 AM

for me, the only band i have a tattoo for, led zeppelin ~ zoso ~ :heart:

My sentiments exactly

no photo
Sun 04/28/13 12:00 AM
I could tell you about myself, but I'd prefer you didn't ask.

no photo
Sat 04/27/13 11:45 PM
Start discussing with her, Women you are attracted to. Go and date one of her friends. Or at least start flirting with them. Gradually start acting less interested in what she has to say. She will start to come around.

no photo
Sat 04/27/13 08:05 PM
Is that cotton candy around that drink?

1 3 5 6 7 8 9 19 20