Community > Posts By > xtreme305

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 04:38 PM

Well, I'm just saying that it is relatively easy to relate this topic to the other one...Ego check aside, you're pretty much thumping your chest over an internet discussion, coincidentally the same type of discussions that you also compare to an online poker game with free money.

I can't think of a more ironic thing.

That is your take on the subject. Opinions are subject to interpretation. To me thumping your chest is more like ordering or demanding someone to exit. Simply because you do not like their humor. You can also compare it in my opinion to someone holding a grudge for an internet forum chat 1-2 days before.

You really think I hold a grudge?

You're quite insignificant to me, honestly, I'll never meet you and if we did meet I can't see us being friends.

I could honestly give a f*.

The emotion and choice of your words says it all.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 04:21 PM

I didn't really understand the post but hey if it was a shot at humor then good for you, I don't think your the Anti Christ for trying.

If folks did think like that. It would be quite scary.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 04:17 PM

Well, I'm just saying that it is relatively easy to relate this topic to the other one...Ego check aside, you're pretty much thumping your chest over an internet discussion, coincidentally the same type of discussions that you also compare to an online poker game with free money.

I can't think of a more ironic thing.

That is your take on the subject. Opinions are subject to interpretation. To me thumping your chest is more like ordering or demanding someone to exit. Simply because you do not like their humor. You can also compare it in my opinion to someone holding a grudge for an internet forum chat 1-2 days before.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 04:03 PM
I really don't want to keep anyone off. Unlike some folks simply because I make an argument or discussion, I do not hold any grudges toward them.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 03:50 PM

U just have to make sure that people know U are Joking!! IM a pranster and have been on here for a long time!!! there are just to many scammers anymore and I didnt mean to offend U, Just make sure folks know U are joking!! I used to have the same problem!!drinker

I'm not offended, I was just surprised. That anyone would take something that silly. So offensively, I guess I gotta remind myself that there are all kinds of people on a blog.

Might help to remember it isn't really a blog either.

Hmm you're right, Let me be very specific. A dating website, Which has forums for people to discuss different topics. For the purposes of online entertainment. Its important to be specific. You never know if some clown is going to get offended.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 03:43 PM

U just have to make sure that people know U are Joking!! IM a pranster and have been on here for a long time!!! there are just to many scammers anymore and I didnt mean to offend U, Just make sure folks know U are joking!! I used to have the same problem!!drinker

I'm not offended, I was just surprised. That anyone would take something that silly. So offensively, I guess I gotta remind myself that there are all kinds of people on a blog.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 03:03 PM
If someone doesn't like your joke. Hey that's cool Say so, Even make a debate about it if you like. However making demands that you leave a website blog over it. Really? A website blog. Something comparable in entertainment value to an online no money poker game. Really takes the words "Get a life" To a whole new level. Pretty sad.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 11:56 AM
If someone genuinely wanted to sell you something. They wouldn't tell you to go message them for sales info. They would make the transaction as quick and painless as possible. Like a one click payment link. Posted right on the blog.

no photo
Fri 04/26/13 11:31 AM
Geez what are you dudes so angry about. Its just a joke , Saw it in a movie thought it might be funny. No reason to get offended.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 08:03 PM
Dude just let it go. Smile and walk away like the other guy said.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 07:34 PM

Just make sure you pencil me in. For some of that sick hunting and fishing. When and if the snow clears.

Ya for sure there's no snow now, just some piles everywhere from bobcats in parking lots, had a few snow
flurries few days ago. Down Vancouver & van isl the climate good now, right by wa.state
Mess me whenever i'll give you my cell, peace out.

What's the temperature like?

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:57 PM
Hats off to you sir, You do our country proud. All of you vets.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:39 PM
Lol You have an awesome sense of humor pony. Wish more people did.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:26 PM
Just make sure you pencil me in. For some of that sick hunting and fishing. When and if the snow clears.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 06:21 PM

OP sounds like Obama tax math: 1 tax + 1 tax = 3 taxes. And this is how he'll pay for Obamacare!

Lol I was thinking the same thing.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 05:59 PM
This is true. grumble

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 05:26 PM
Well the sign was free, So was the wording. Back to the idea lab.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 05:23 PM
Would you like my ernest opinion? Or would you prefer for me to be frank?

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 02:05 PM
Who wants to see the X man. Go another round with these ladies?
Just message me for my paypal account e-mail. For every confirmed $100 payment I will go a total of 10 messages. Taking on all comers. No sugar coating, All raw and rough. Just grab your popcorn and sitback.

no photo
Thu 04/25/13 01:54 PM
That's right, in Vancouver i'm Frank and in Edmonton i'm Ernest ....symbol hit..

LOL May I be Frank about something with you? " No I'm Ernest"

:laughing:

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 19 20