SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/10/13 04:02 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Wed 07/10/13 04:02 AM

SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/10/13 03:54 AM

The attic of what?

my house.. *zee steers clear of dodo's trap* bigsmile

Trap? What trap? :angel:

the trap you were trying to set me up for.. I'm ON to you.. angel my arse pitchfork you are SOO not innocent noway

Oh yeah? Look who's talking.

Wait a minute is the baby talking already?shocked

SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/10/13 03:50 AM
Lord have mercy on my soul:angel:

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 07:06 PM

This has got to be a joke. A storm passed lastnight, I was here waiting for the All Clear all morning and at 1pm I thought... Yippee no work I'll have a cup of slimmers tea and be inside all day as its rainy and wet out. Now to get a call from my Boss to report for duty. Seriously? Work after slimmers tea? How is that possible? I'm screwed. tears

slimmers tea? spock is that something like a long-island iced tea??

laugh Right now I wishsick

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:45 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 07/09/13 05:47 PM
Sex is over-rated. Lust is passion.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 05:39 PM

D fear of commitment is d begining of wisdom.it does not determine d success or failure of a rship

What's the fear of the Lord then?happy

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:27 AM
This has got to be a joke. A storm passed lastnight, I was here waiting for the All Clear all morning and at 1pm I thought... Yippee no work I'll have a cup of slimmers tea and be inside all day as its rainy and wet out. Now to get a call from my Boss to report for duty. Seriously? Work after slimmers tea? How is that possible? I'm screwed. tears

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 11:19 AM
rofl

lol, Momoiro_Usagi_7 I don't like my new nickname "Elephant-san" It don't think it suites me. Can't we just call me a sweet nick name like Sperenza or SS? happy laugh huh

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:52 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 07/09/13 11:12 AM
HALO by Beyoncé: This song makes me feel completely in love with the Almighty because he's the only companion I have in my life at the moment who I'm passionately in love with. It also makes me feel sad and lonely and like I truly want to be in love. It makes me long so much for my soul mate.

WOW! Its deep

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:45 AM
Happy Birthday To You... happy birthday to u....happy birthday Dear 2KM Happy birthday to u.... How old are u now? How old are u nowwwww???? How old are u now? flowers

There I sang u a whole song. Can I have one of those guys u got for ur birthday. I mean one of those hottt chocolate studs holding the PG13 cakes? ;)

Best Wishes

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:09 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 07/09/13 10:11 AM
wealth

(Honesty is the best policy, Is it not?)

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 10:00 AM
Hello Zee,

I'm Sperenza, nice place you've got here. I like the atmosphere. Hope u don't mind me passing thru in and out for a coffee and maybe a beer after work.

drinker I can totally feel what u said about having that shoulder to lean on at certain times. U brought a tear to my eyes to be honest. I guess as women sometimes we really need that extra TLC sometimes when we're overwhelmed.
Your Grandson is completely adorable. He looks like u to me. His mouth, cheeks etc. Its a blessing to be able to see ur grandchildren and to have that hope that a part of u will always be on earth living on and contributing to the existence of mankind/the world . I don't have any kids yet (lost my first pregnancy ever last year:( and I sometimes feel like an endangered species being and only child and all. That too is depressing at times, so thank ur lucky stars and smile with every step. You're doing great.
Have a fantastic day, Love

Sincerely

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:44 AM

so methinks I'll head out for a bit of fresh air and a walk to clear any remaining cobwebs..

Zee, cobwebs collect on things that haven't been used for a long time.
So, just what are you clearing cobwebs from?

the attic... bigsmile

The attic of what?

rofl

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:40 AM

Congratulations Zee!!!!!

aww omg! that pic is the cutest.

Congrats Zee. flowers

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:19 AM

A proverb for the lady . My thoughts expressed in words .

Too drink from the depths of a woman's beauty is sweet to the soul. But to be trusted with her heart is the desires of a man of understanding .

blushing

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 09:03 AM

omgggggg! Shes backkkkkkkkk ! Thank u Jesus!!!!!!!!! @Momoiro_Usagi_7, We missed u. ****big Hugs****

Love ur pic, I'm going to save it and print it out. Can I be the Onesan with the elephant? I love elephants. I think they bring me goodluck.

Now Back to business I would like us all here to check out the forum with the "Topic: Update by Pkh" and I would like us all to remember her in our prayers please.

Thanks God Bless

Hai hai hai ...I will call you zou 象 Means elephant in Japanese your new nickname hehehehe Zou~san & Chou~san (shimai~sisters) *giggle*

Goodness, I lift up right now in the name of Yahushua ...Father you hear her needs Father we come in full alignment with you as We know in Our hearts you are standing in the gap for her right now...Father strengthen her in everything she's going through right now...We lift her up before you Yahushua Giving you all the glory !!!! YOur your precious name ...we honor and thank you!

Yes Lord, we pray in the name of Jesus that u would touch the body of PkH even now, Father Lord, we ask that u would have mercy upon her body and spirit right now and send ur Holy Spirit to comfort her and to gently whisper ur praises into her heart. Lord God, any stumbling blocks in the form of physical ailments that the enemy is trying to set before ur people, we bind and rebuke them in Jesus's matchless name and we pray that u would make them stepping stones for us. We plea the precious blood of Jesus Christ in and around the body of Pam even now and Lord God we ask that u would flow through her body and right all wrongs... Repair every cell Lord Jesus, have mercy upon her, we ask, and we thank u for doing it...As we join together in agreement and authority to bind all evil spirits in high places that would try to delay ur angels from a speedy response. We thank u Lord, we worship and honor u .....

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:45 AM

Sperenza

Hello dear!
There's always a reaction for an action.
Something must have heppened to caused this....

brokenheart :cry:

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/09/13 08:08 AM
omgggggg! Shes backkkkkkkkk ! Thank u Jesus!!!!!!!!! @Momoiro_Usagi_7, We missed u. ****big Hugs****

Love ur pic, I'm going to save it and print it out. Can I be the Onesan with the elephant? I love elephants. I think they bring me goodluck.

Now Back to business I would like us all here to check out the forum with the "Topic: Update by Pkh" and I would like us all to remember her in our prayers please.

Thanks God Bless

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/08/13 08:22 PM
Fear of commitment in much popular literature refers to avoidance of long-term partnership and/or marriage but the problem is often much more pervasive, affecting school, work, and home life as well.

The term commitmentphobia was coined in the popular self-help book Men Who Can't Love in 1987. Following criticism of the perceived sexist idea that only men were commitmentphobic, the authors provided a more gender balanced model of commitmentphobia in a later work, He's Scared, She's Scared.

sad2 Hi everyone, I'm Sperenza Sutton and I am a Commitment 'Phobia-holic'! scared

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/08/13 08:03 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Mon 07/08/13 08:06 PM

flowerforyou welcome to Mingle!

BIG HAILS TO ALL THE BARBADIANS ON MINGLE 2!!!!!!

Thank you for the tip. I read your profile. I like! And as I'm a very shy person blushing I'm a bit afraid to reply to ur 'energy', seeing that we are currently on the same island. Barbados... It's intimidating blushing However, I will be peeping at u and reading your post very attentively to check on any future 'tips'.

Sincerely

SS

Thank you @SperenzaSutton: flowerforyou . But why do you assume I'm Barbadian just because I'm currently in Barbados? :wink:

Did I? I wasn't aware. Thought I was shouting out Rihanna.

What the hell... are u guys gonna start talking sports now? rant

I'M OUT