Community > Posts By > SperenzaSutton

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/07/13 05:07 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sun 07/07/13 05:25 PM

Do we NOT struggle with it all Life, Family, decision making??? ...I know there's love lots of it THAT HE GIVES I LIVE IT!!! Not one Believer in scripture just Walking in Love ans didn't suffer something are you kidding me GRRRH!...and HAD TO WITHOUT A CHOICE have to LEAN HEAVILY ON THE FATHER!!!! NOT ONE!!! the weeping prophet Jeremiah, Elijah are you kidding me these GUYS went through it!!!WHAT MAKES ANYONE THINK THEY ARE ANY DIFFERENT! People think they are going to walk out of this unscathed NO TRAINING REALLY!!! How is he to build faith in us if we don't go through!!! OoOoo G-d is love and fairies(peace love and rose colored glasses ridiculousness) and no you aren't suppose to suffer...EEESSSSH (SERIOUS SARCASM)! He (CHRIST) suffered and through suffering he learned OBEDIENCE!!! NO STRUGGLE NO STRIFE REALLY!!! ! But if I didn't struggle wrestle with that angel to get My blessing ...then the walk is the for? I know it's the grace walk! But there are time when you do fight within...everyone does! THE FLESH SUCKS!!!! I wish I could KILL IT MYSELF!!!! But I can't Only he can I have to go into full submission in order to have the exchange( yes sometimes it's instant but not always)! More of him and Less of the World!!! YOU CAN't do it without HIM ...or You are Living By the LAW and WHO sits on the Mercy sit??? WHO??? YAHUSHUA! WHAT HAS YAHUSHAU BECOME GRACE AND THE LAW BOTH...In the Old testament you have two arch types Elijah and Elisha What both of them represent???? ESSSSH!!! I tire of this world ...I REALLY DO!!!

So tried of WEAK, FEEBLE MINDED NON~sense that spewing from others that's why I keep silent(I will from now on) and I endure and I will run that race BY His Grace! HE WILL WIN IN ME!!!!! Greater is He that is in Me!! the light barrier the Lair in world can KICK ROCKs!

Butterfly signing off~ for a while SS~san Onesan(sister) I'll be looking for your Email Much love and Hug!

Wow! There is so much passion in your words Momoiro_Usagi_7, so much hurt and disappointment. I can feel u and I'm sad inside. :cry:

BUT! As a fighter and a solider in this spiritual warfare and as your friend, I'm sorry but I have to extend my hand and heart to u and bid u to rise up... Be strong! Put on your spiritual armor and prepare for battle. Remember, the nature of the battle. Remember the nature of our opponent. Remember u are not alone. Remember the battle is already WON!

My sister, Rise up and praise the Lord, be happy, worship him, glorify him, because not only has he brought us all a long long way but he's continually with us... with YOU. Do u think that all the encouragement you've given all of us here at Mingle have gone unnoticed by the devil? Do u think he's pleased with the work ur doing so wonderfully? NOOOOOOO! He's angry at u. He wants you off this site, He wants this thread GONE! He attached me in the form of stalkers and nightmares last week, now its your turn. Soon everyone will feel as if they want to be gone off this thread because of our own individual struggles but be reminded of the fruits of the spirit and press on harder, stronger and wiser.

Galatians chp 5 vs 22-23

22: But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, "LONGSUFFERING", gentleness, goodness, faith,
23: Meekness, temperance: against such there is no law.

Be Strong now pleeaaaaseeeee, u have YAHUSHAU's work
to attend to. HERE!

Love always

Sperenza.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:12 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Fri 07/05/13 07:13 PM
So the whole thing of Christian Divorce is contradictory and complicated! frustrated why is it always so, when it comes to religion? Why does man always try to find a way to turn it all around to suite his own carnal nature. Wow! Damned if u do and damned if u don't.tears

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 07:04 PM
@ Momoiro_Usagi_7

How are u feeling now, Hun? I hope ur feeling better. I sent u some love and light...

Delight thyself also in the Lord; and he shall give thee the desires of thine heart

Psalms 37 vs 4

God Blessflowerforyou

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:52 PM

Let know SS when you have time you and I can pray together!!!

Sure Hun, I'll email?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:48 PM
I'm here because I'm just plain tired of going out, its like been there done that so I find online dating convenient

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:46 PM

I didn't know this site was for interspecies dating. I thought it was to meet new people. But you guys are here to date fish. Guess I joined the wrong damn site.

I think u have a really nice sense of humor. Thanks!

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:43 PM

because im a single mom that needs to get into a bigger sea and meet more fish

U have 2 really beautiful eyes. Good luck fishing my dear, ur beautiful.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:37 PM

Reading Comp 101 anyone?

I stated 98% wouldn't do me.

As in, would, would not.

Rides post reminded me of Roseanne Roseanna Danna (sp ) from Sat Night Live. laugh

slaphead rofl rofl "idnt that special, im so special"blushing

Sorry man I sometimes read a word as to what pops in my head

first, my bad! I was thinkng, WTF does he think he's feeding us!

ya ok 2% thats probably more how it feels for me too.

Lets say walking down, n the malls, it appears like a couple out

of every 100, but thats in passng, but its all about location

and timing.
You'll have a better chance one on one in a bar than you will with

500 at a mall with an agenda.

rofl rofl

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 06:34 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Fri 07/05/13 06:39 PM

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/05/13 05:19 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Fri 07/05/13 05:28 AM
yup some men can have some huge egos. They think they're so 'great' sexually that they can use sex to make a woman fall in love with them.

P.S: To the over-sensitive guys, please note my use of the word "some".... Would hate to ruin anyone's day.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Thu 07/04/13 04:27 PM

I've never heard of 'Yahushua' who is that? Please excuse my ignorance in that regard. Thanks

Hi How are you this fine Day?

To answer your question...In the Hebrew Yehowshua Ye-ho-shoo-ah, God How Saved...i.e. Jehoshua.

His really Name. There are different variations on the spelling!

*WARM HUG*

*WARM HUG* Thanks Hun, I will continue to research it further as I'm curious. Love ur pic btw. :)

Dodosan put a good posting think on page two you can that and run with it ...it's sound! Head start anyway ^__^
Thank you so much I like your New One too Is that you dinner room? It looks so festive I LOVE IT!

Aww thanks. I love u guys so much....OMG I could cry right now. I'm so emotional right now. wow! I was haunted by nightmares lastnight and early this morning which just messed with my thoughts all day long.

Please remember me in ur prayers. I need prayer. Think the 'enemy' is trying to get me off this site and mainly this thread.

For Sperenza:

Omg! Thank u so much! Wow! xoxoblushing

SperenzaSutton's photo
Thu 07/04/13 04:23 PM

Eh, I find it weird that many people are so frigid about sex in general.

I'm sure those are the ones who aren't getting any.:tongue: :wink:

SperenzaSutton's photo
Thu 07/04/13 04:20 PM

Why are u men so thirsty for sex?

Because it feels so dang good and gets us closer to our love, ideally.
any closer and theyd be behind me

rofl rofl

SperenzaSutton's photo
Thu 07/04/13 04:48 AM

Can a man and women make a vow to each other and God, when they are not even "Christian" and not following God's commands? First, people need to make a vow to serve Christ. People get divorced for all kinds of selfish reasons. But, God allows divorce, if your spouse is having a sex afair and you choose to divorce him/her. Also, if your spouse leaves You, You can divorce for desertion.

(I Corinthians 7:15) (if an unbeliever leaves you are not bound)

(Matthew 19:9) (marital unfaithfulness)
Correction in understanding..... God did not permit divorce for any reason. If you read the scripture it says, Moses permitted you to divorce BECAUSE YOUR HEART IS HARD.

You will not find anywhere in scripture where God permits divorce!!

You will find these statements in scripture from God. "What God has joined together let man not separate." And "just as man and woman are united and become one flesh, so also whoever unites himself with Christ is One Spirit.

If anyone claims God permits divorce would also claim God will like men forsake his beloved. Since we know God will never forsake his beloved having sworn by oath we know also with certainty he does not for any reason permit divorce.

But you divorce for this one reason: because your hearts are hard. You swore an oath...your vows when you married before many witnesses and because your hearts were hard you divorced...that is those who have...and broke your vow before God and many witnesses.... and finally don't think God gave his approval because you divorced for infidelity because he FORGAVE YOU! Christian???? Shouldn't you forgive finding no fault as God finds no fault in those who confess their trespasses?

Ok Onlyson, I'm in total agreement with some of what u said but I have a question; What would u say if a young virgin age 21 is seduced by a man age 36 into sex and runs off and get married unknown to her parents, family anyone, and she does this not truly aware of what marriage really is etc... then at age 22 she realizes this is not the man she wants for the rest of her life or the life she wants and she leaves him and later files for a divorce. Is her heart hard for wanting out of a "mistake" ?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/03/13 05:21 PM

Good morning! I wanted to share this scripture.

Titus 3:5 AMP

He saved us, not because of any works of righteousness that we had done, but because of His own pity and mercy, by [the] cleansing [bath] of the new birth (regeneration) and renewing of the Holy Spirit,

Thanks; That's so refreshing. smooched

SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/03/13 05:16 PM

I've never heard of 'Yahushua' who is that? Please excuse my ignorance in that regard. Thanks

Hi How are you this fine Day?

To answer your question...In the Hebrew Yehowshua Ye-ho-shoo-ah, God How Saved...i.e. Jehoshua.

His really Name. There are different variations on the spelling!

*WARM HUG*

*WARM HUG* Thanks Hun, I will continue to research it further as I'm curious. Love ur pic btw. :)

Dodosan put a good posting think on page two you can that and run with it ...it's sound! Head start anyway ^__^
Thank you so much I like your New One too Is that you dinner room? It looks so festive I LOVE IT!

Aww thanks. I love u guys so much....OMG I could cry right now. I'm so emotional right now. wow! I was haunted by nightmares lastnight and early this morning which just messed with my thoughts all day long.

Please remember me in ur prayers. I need prayer. Think the 'enemy' is trying to get me off this site and mainly this thread.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/03/13 05:12 PM

What do you think of this? I have a strong relationship with God, but do not have scriptures memorized. I also question if the bible is missing pertinent info

I believe that at as well *giggle* I go Looking for answers I do...it's like someone is sitting on stuff that belongs to me and it's frustrates me sometime *giggle* Yah I thinks so ^__^

I feel the same but how I see it, is this way... I ask God to reveal to me the things he wants me to know, I ask him to guide and protect me, and then I say to myself, I was born in an era of 'xyz' which applies to 'my now'... So I'm to use what I know and the fact that he created me and placed me in this era because that's who he wants me to be in this spiritual warfare.

Also: Memorizing the Bible can be very hard sometimes but everything will fall into place as u continue to go to church and listen to the pastor preaching and as you make friends with other Christians and bible study together etc. No need to try to hard at all. Remember u did not choose God. (John 15 vs 16) He chose you, and he did so knowing who u really are, what u have in ur memory etc. He loves u for YOU

AWWW! ur so sweet, u remind me of myself when I was a little Baby in Christ still drinking spiritual milk. *Warm Hug*

I'm in spiritual warfare on a day to day bases I know what you mean. I see them and smell them when they are around. G-d's lovely spiritual incite I love so well! there are a number of other things I go through...it's all about the training. I love it! At times it can be tiresome. I wouldn't want it any other way.

I care not on memorizing all that much ...I want understanding yes I know quite a bit but it's nothing to getting the understand and having it locked in your heart.

I'm Happy you see me as a babe in Christ...that means he has and will continue his work in keeping me child like a not childish...that warms my heart thank you.

LOTS OF LOVE!

Aww I meant Jesusprincessmt Hun.... lol! kadear.... :) u r so sweet. Made my day just to be here. I was having an offsetting day all day.
@ Do_Do David; Thanks I needed this place. God Bless u all.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Wed 07/03/13 05:03 AM
Good Luck Penny,

How's it going so far? I'm on a diet also and its torture to remember I'm on a diet when I see all my favorite foods.

How are u managing? Do u also do a cardio workout Hun?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 08:40 PM
D

I desperately need this thing turned off. I cant take the constant audio. I like quiet. HELLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPP!

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 08:35 PM

If you know any other Mingle2 Christians who could use mutual encouragement, then send them this way.

Sorry D

I got knocked off. But I was there for a while watching and sleeping. Will be back the next time ur there and be more involved its just i'm tired tonight. Sorry

Yours Truly

SS

p.S remind me please. (can't be bothered to go though the whole email verification thing right now)