Community > Posts By > SperenzaSutton

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 11:06 PM
To answer this one i first have to ask this: If u were offered free top of the line, best in the business, plastic surgery to ur body would u refuse it?

I wouldn't... i'd have my boobs and butt done without hesitation as perfect as they are now, natural.

But then again this topic is really for men to answer isn't it?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 10:49 PM
Hey Everyone,

I'm here...Off to bed soon (alone). I love u all, u made my night, and God Bless.

Who needs a soul mate or sex when u can hang with friends and have a good laugh. Sex vs Mingle 2 Forums with u "ladies" and gents? Majorly Defeated.

Haven't thought of sex and how i miss it for the night. ;)

David the door is open, Hunny! Muwaah*

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 10:38 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sun 06/30/13 10:38 PM

Usually the ones who say sex is overrated are the ones not having sex.

Hey, no fare :( ur supposed to be on our side.

If 'our side' means no sex, Im defecting. Im not promiscuous, but Im not givin up healthy appropriate sex. What am I a nun now, just because Im female?

THIS. bigsmile

I'm female, I demand respect, and I also want a healthy sex life. Sometimes I'm even the one who gets the ball rolling in that direction, if you know what I mean.

Double-standards are so last century. I'm open about what I want when I'm dating someone, and about what my boundaries are. In my experience, most men DO respect women who use that approach.

Which brings us back to my original topic, What was it again?

R the women who throw themselves on men contributing to the lack of respect men have for women now?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 10:14 PM

no not realy, faith is a personal thing between you and God, and marriage is suposed to be an obediant action 2 peaple eneter into. devorse is because of many resons but no mater how you put it, it is beaking your vow to God. devorse is no difrent to sin, God hates it. my question is , were has the word commitment gone in this day and age? unfortunatly christins are conforming to the ways of this world and not looking to God for strength and souloutions. i know i dont know how to spell but im sure you get the jist of what i am saying.

What the hell??????? LMAO!! lol!!! ur made me laugh. Thanks! We understand what ur trying to 'articulate' no worries just hide if you see the spelling police aka Dodo_David coming. :)

Devorse?

I understand that.

[Using German accent] Da longer you are vith a woman, da vorse it gets.

hahaharofl

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 09:08 PM

Enjoyed the thread...but I'm out...noticed None of us women ever got acknowledgedflowerforyou
I get the feeling she thought I was a guy. Interesting.

laugh :laughing:
drinker laugh

rofl
have a good night ladies and gents i'm out. And what a way to wrap it up.... laughed till i cried.

Sincerely

SS

P.S: Do_Do David, can i have a word with u in private please? I'll unlock my message door. ;)

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:47 PM

Now that is some BS.

Have u never heard of " The Vagina Monologues" or are u soooo "tiny minded" that u degrade/judge people by their appearance and dress code? Wow! Never judge a book by its cover.

to judge a book by it's cover one has an opinion before getting all the facts. on the other hand, to call it like you see it, one has a known fact and what is displayed fits the bill. i guarantee i guarantee that if you dress in revealing clothes you won't be mistaken for a catholic nun

the first impression you give people could be one you have yourself. i wear jeans and a leather vest, so when i see other people wearing jeans and a leather vest i assume they ride a motorcycle. sometimes they don't, but usually they do

now as for men wanting sex, make me a sammich and we'll talk...

Bulldog, Bulldog, Bulldog,........hmm......... Thank Kim.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:43 PM
Wow! These discussions can be so heated.

The reason I asked this question is because a tourist at the beach in one of those sexy Brazilian thong swimsuits made a complaint about the harassment from the guys at every beach she went too, and all that girl wanted was to enjoy her vacation minus the admiration/harassment etc... and I being a woman felt her pain. I saw the frustration in her face and it hurt me.

Then in another forum a lady there, called Portuguesecutie2 had mentioned about guys and how they all seem to want one thing to the point that she felt to delete her profile etc... and that also hurt me because I can identify with both these ladies and its depressing for us. So I asked the Question.

Klc... I apologize if i came over as insulting. From my point of view i was the one insulted.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:30 PM

0r: Have women contributed to the lack of respect men show them now by being to easy and jumping into bed to quick?

Uh, are you implying that men should beg for sex or shouldn't beg for sex?

I'm asking why is sex the number 1 think on his mind to the point that they can't help but let their perverse intentions known? Or worst yet give a nice lady a fare break.

Maybe its the revealing outfit youre wearing? They may assume youre up for sexy talk to match the sexy outfit.

Now that is some BS.

Have u never heard of " The Vagina Monologues" or are u soooo "tiny minded" that u degrade/judge people by their appearance and dress code? Wow! Never judge a book by its cover.

How have I judged? I only offered an answer to your question. Youre pretty insulting.

Geee, thanks at lease i'm pretty right?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:21 PM

0r: Have women contributed to the lack of respect men show them now by being to easy and jumping into bed to quick?

I'm asking why is sex the number 1 think on his mind to the point that they can't help but let their perverse intentions known? Or worst yet give a nice lady a fare break.

Maybe its the revealing outfit youre wearing? They may assume youre up for sexy talk to match the sexy outfit.

Now that is some BS.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:12 PM

Why are u men so thirsty for sex?

SperenzaSutton, a woman who is as outwardly attractive as you is bound to make some men thirsty. :wink:

But no David, because a woman is attractive doesn't mean she should be degraded, or harassed. R u saying that its the woman's own fault that she's disrespected?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:08 PM

Uh, is it my imagination, or has the title of this thread and its OP been changed twice thus far?

Its getting whittled. haha.

good thing you quoted or Ida forgot what it was about.

hahahahahahahahah

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:07 PM

Uh, is it my imagination, or has the title of this thread and its OP been changed twice thus far?

LMAO! I cant seem to get the whole thing to fit. So i had to find a way to make it smaller. u does just make me laugh David, seriously. I love u.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:06 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sun 06/30/13 08:15 PM

I'm asking why is sex the number 1 think on his mind to the point that they can't help but let their perverse intentions known? And give a nice lady attractive/sexy lady a fare break.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:03 PM

Usually the ones who say sex is overrated are the ones not having sex.

Hey, no fare :( ur supposed to be on our side.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 08:02 PM

The amount of respect anyone shows another is only about their own character.

Common to blame women for the rape culture. Popular topic these days.

But no, what i mean is why is it that men are so open with this fucc-friend trend now? Its like they've become so rude and disrespectful to females.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 07:48 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sun 06/30/13 08:00 PM
Why are u men so thirsty for sex?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 07:39 PM

I wanted to try it because every guy I was meeting out was basically looking for a **** buddy and that's not my style but so far all the guys that have tried to talk to me on here are about the same thing. It's hard finding a guy in my age group that doesn't have that mind set and actually has his life together. So I'm debating just deleting and just not talking to anyone because I feel insulted when guys think it's cool to behave like that.

Hey Cutie, Don't lose the faith Hun, u only need that one special guy and what all those losers are doing for him is preparing u to appreciate him the way he needs to be appreciated when he comes along.

Be Strong and Good Bless. And if that fails check out the topic i posted about how hard it is for beautiful people to find that special someone and settle down.

Girlfriend u are not alone. Me personally to understand men better I see them as animals and I watch national geographic. They are all sexual predators.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:30 PM

Stalking is creepy.

AGREED!

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 05:18 PM

I'm uglier than homemade sin
I gg

Not to me... Ur moustache just looks like an up-side-down horse shoe over ur mouth. That's all.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 04:30 PM

no not realy, faith is a personal thing between you and God, and marriage is suposed to be an obediant action 2 peaple eneter into. devorse is because of many resons but no mater how you put it, it is beaking your vow to God. devorse is no difrent to sin, God hates it. my question is , were has the word commitment gone in this day and age? unfortunatly christins are conforming to the ways of this world and not looking to God for strength and souloutions. i know i dont know how to spell but im sure you get the jist of what i am saying.

What the hell??????? LMAO!! lol!!! ur made me laugh. Thanks! We understand what ur trying to 'articulate' no worries just hide if you see the spelling police aka Dodo_David coming. :)