Community > Posts By > SperenzaSutton

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 06/25/13 08:29 AM
lol.....LMAO!

Dodo _David everyone here loves you. It's no mingle2 party until u arrive.

@ KAHURANGI; That one was so totally funny and totally unexpected, 10 points for you. HAHA

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 06/25/13 07:53 AM
Question: Are Christians who get divorced "of little faith" ?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 06/25/13 06:04 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 06/25/13 06:07 AM
1 CORINTHIANS chp 15 vs 33 :

BE NOT DECEIVED; EVIL COMMUNICATIONS CORRUPT GOOD MANNERS

Wow! very interesting topic Dodo_David (as usual).

Well here's my take on it. :)

Christians are human beings. We are natural creations of Almighty God just like plants, dogs, fish, etc. We are alive and one of the characteristics of all living beings is the natural need to mate/reproduce etc. Now a Christian, is a "human" being trying to live by the rules and examples set down by Jesus and Jehovah, and it's sometimes a very hard spiritual fight because these are people trying to walk a spiritual walk whilst still living in a natural body. And seeing that the sex drive is one of the most powerful drives in the natural body of living beings its hard sometimes for even Christians to reject the call of nature to mate.

I applaud all Christian who have come to the spiritual point of total and complete celibacy. God bless you.

But David, don't think for one second that its all nice and sweet for the Christians who haven't and who have sex. It's a punishment more than its a pleasurable act for the true believer who has that thorn of lust eating away inside their spirit. It's hurtful and after, and sometimes during the same act they can feel grief, heartbreak, guilt, sadness, shame, depressed, etc... all within themselves and their spirit. It makes them feel like a dirty sinner and one unworthy to hold up their heads and hands in worship before Almighty God. It's very-very hurtful for the true Christian to think that they have disappointed Almighty God. To the point that sometimes for them fornication is the only thing holding them back from true righteousness.

Now to your question about the Christians who "condone" fornication. They are not Christians but heathens ,(Romans chp 8) Maybe their spirit is willing but their flesh is weak, they need to get back to the Bible and properly understand 1 Corinthians chapters 5, 6, & 7.

Those individuals need spiritual deliverance and prayer because not only are they walking in the carnal/flesh but they have also lost the fear of God.

They are serving a god other than Jesus Christ as they are promoting things that are against God's law and probably trying to seduce good, clean, wholesome, longsuffering Christians into a life of sin.

God Bless you all, stay forever strong

Sincerely

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 06/25/13 04:34 AM
"Hi" :)

Congratulations to all. Some of your testimony brought tears to my eyes. AWWWWW

Pray for me, I too want to want to be posting a sweet love story here.

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:27 PM
shhhhh! ;)

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/23/13 06:05 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sun 06/23/13 06:14 PM
"There is no problem that is impossible for grace to change, but we must be willing to move forward and to give up our self-righteousness."

HEAL YOUR HEARTBREAK: How To Live And Love Again

By; Chuck Spezzano,Ph.D.

Author of " IF IT HURTS, IT ISN'T LOVE"

(Free advertising for a really therapeutic, heart-mending book. From Rashida Ross) :)

Thanks Mingle2 met my future hubby right here :) lol

P.S: Wish I could grammatically correct this interesting "Topic"

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 9 Next