Community > Posts By > SperenzaSutton

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 07:38 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 07/02/13 07:39 PM

Beautiful people have to make more desiscions than ugly people.

Not bashing or challenging but I'm curious to know what you mean by this.

Can you expand on this please?

Good looking people have more options that they can pick and choose from.

Ugly people got far less offers.

I am not just talking about physical beauty...Ugly souls have the fewest options...No matter how they look.....those people should just try their best and be glad anyone wants to claim them.

What does an ugly person look like?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 07:21 PM

What do you think of this? I have a strong relationship with God, but do not have scriptures memorized. I also question if the bible is missing pertinent info

I believe that at as well *giggle* I go Looking for answers I do...it's like someone is sitting on stuff that belongs to me and it's frustrates me sometime *giggle* Yah I thinks so ^__^

I feel the same but how I see it, is this way... I ask God to reveal to me the things he wants me to know, I ask him to guide and protect me, and then I say to myself, I was born in an era of 'xyz' which applies to 'my now'... So I'm to use what I know and the fact that he created me and placed me in this era because that's who he wants me to be in this spiritual warfare.

Also: Memorizing the Bible can be very hard sometimes but everything will fall into place as u continue to go to church and listen to the pastor preaching and as you make friends with other Christians and bible study together etc. No need to try to hard at all. Remember u did not choose God. (John 15 vs 16) He chose you, and he did so knowing who u really are, what u have in ur memory etc. He loves u for YOU

AWWW! ur so sweet, u remind me of myself when I was a little Baby in Christ still drinking spiritual milk. *Warm Hug*

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:55 PM

I've never heard of 'Yahushua' who is that? Please excuse my ignorance in that regard. Thanks

Hi How are you this fine Day?

To answer your question...In the Hebrew Yehowshua Ye-ho-shoo-ah, God How Saved...i.e. Jehoshua.

His really Name. There are different variations on the spelling!

*WARM HUG*

*WARM HUG* Thanks Hun, I will continue to research it further as I'm curious. Love ur pic btw. :)

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:50 PM

I LOVE JESUS (YAHSHUA)! So glad He loves me! After being an atheist then becoming agnostic, I finally accepted Jesus as my savior Jan 30, 2010! :smile: :wink: laugh happy flowerforyou

Thank you, Jesus

Sometimes it will be hard but never give up, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. He promised

God Bless You.

Thank you! God blesses me every day! happy I used to be suicidal and depressed, but God brought Joy I have never felt before! Even in very very hard times, HE shows me LOVE! I am blessed to have him guide me! happy

You welcome! Ur testimony touched my life.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 04:57 PM

Why do these forums seem to attract such staunch undereducated feminists incapable of putting forth logical arguments in a proper respectful manner?

I've never felt like such a piece of **** for having a penis. For the record I would never give "respect" (as some people claim to so intensely desire more of in this oh so chauvinist society) to a woman as hostile as some have presented themselves. If your bikini barely covers your vagina you're probably gonna get a few looks. Maybe some whistles are inappropriate but do you actually think we're thinking "how can I do something exceptionally disrespectful amd upset her as much as possible?" We are probably simply thinking "she is sexy wow look at how aesthetically pleasing her body is" It is coming from a disposition of desire, not disrespect. Be flattered or cover it up . Women are just as vulgar and shallow have you seen the lineups for channing Tatum movies or heard the type of comments that come from the women there? Magic Mike was like a congregation of perverted predators(to use a palette of endearing terms similar to that which I've seen in this thread regarding males)but that's OK because if a male were to ever challenge such vulgarity, cries of sexism would fill the room . either it's acceptable for both genders to be shallow about outward sexual appearance or its unacceptable for both genders but pick a side and quit pointing fingers because when you do there's 3 pointing back at yourself. This thread ruined my day. Yes people on the Internet can ruin my day because they're real people and it pisses me off that I'm treated like an inferior as a male - someone who apparently has no class or feelings or respectability. We are not here to be your punching bags for the crummy experiences you had. Grow up.

To the few ladies here who aren't so distasteful, thank you for being you. To the fellas here who fuel the fire, quit fueling the damn fire!

WOW!!!

Who's the punching bag here again??? Geeezzz!!!!

I'm sorry! I concede... I am honestly to "undereducated" to know how to deal with a man who comes over as over-sensitive and weak, to the point that they're so paranoid they don't know how to let themselves enjoy the simpler things and people in life... Forgive me I was raised by a King.

@ pb3; Be warned, Either ur going to toughen up while your reading and responding to these forums or you are going to have to see them for what they are, correspondence between 'different people' from around the world and just think positive, learn what you can, laugh out loud and spill the coffee when u can and just log out and get on with you life. If you are to "overeducated" to 'simply' be cool and enjoy the entertainment, then my friend, say good bye to the great day, wonderful days in life.

Sincerely

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:12 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 07/02/13 06:14 AM
Maybe he needs a bigger Sammich?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:12 AM

I think sex is overated. The first time I was like, is that what everyone is raving about?

I think women make sex more difficult then it could be.

Masturbation is actually more satisfying because a person can press their own buttons.

Having sex you actually have to listen to the women because she is trying to give you instructions on hitting the right spot.

Personally the only thing I ever enjoy is a blowjob, for want of a better word.

It feels way better then normal sex and after my very first one, I could never really enjoy normal sex.

Oral sex is not overated but some women can be weird about that.

Proper sex is only good when you take very long breaks inbetween.

Why wouldn't men thirst for sex?

I just think that sex would be better if women thought like men.

Sex would be better if women had better attitudes and were better at it.

Perhaps sex for you would be better if you had a better attitude about it and were better at it.

:angel: :) Girlfriend I like u. hahaha

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 06:09 AM

I LOVE JESUS (YAHSHUA)! So glad He loves me! After being an atheist then becoming agnostic, I finally accepted Jesus as my savior Jan 30, 2010! :smile: :wink: laugh happy flowerforyou

Thank you, Jesus

Sometimes it will be hard but never give up, in all your ways acknowledge him and he will direct your path. He promised

God Bless You.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 05:07 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Tue 07/02/13 05:09 AM

Because life is tough. We need to blow off some steam from time to time. Sex is a temporary euphoria that lifts our spirits.

Sorry - new here and still learning the system. The post above is what I was replying to earlier with this......

And you're ok with 'using' women to blow off a bit of steam?
Don't you dare say 'women do it too'. Any real woman has a far higher regard for herself than that and can be honest about it.
Be honest enough about what you're looking for to go and pay for it if all you need is a steam outlet - you'll probably get far better bang for your buck than taking a lady out for dinner...........

I dunno about that.

I'm a real woman, and sex is an outlet sometimes for me too; no "using" of anyone involved. No, I'm not into doing it with random strangers, but that doesn't mean I need a wedding or engagement ring on my finger first, either. (And even within a marriage, it's still sometimes a matter of capturing that moment of euphoria in the middle of a difficult day or week, etc.) If he and I both wind up happier, how is that "using" anyone?

Real women often DO enjoy sex, you know.

I'm reading u loud and clear, Hun, and I'm wondering how it makes u feel when a man that u would really like to like/love you, treats u as just a stress reliever and nothing more? Also, What's your take on male prostitution? Would you go out and pick up just a random guy if you had say 6mths of 'steam to blow off' just for sex? Isn't sex a more u know... intimate, sharing of two bodies and spirits to u?

Me personally, I use to use my ex to blow off steam but I guess that was because I was still in love with him etc... I had to stop that and go out and purchase a nice little Rampant Rabbit. ;) Ladies if u don't have one u've never had an orgasm.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 04:56 AM
@ dec1dedlyme

Welcome, I'm also new here and it's fun, sometimes I go to sleep laughing till I cry and sex... or the lack thereof doesn't even apply.
Its kind of a nice way to "blow off some steam".

Sincerely

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Tue 07/02/13 04:48 AM
I've never heard of 'Yahushua' who is that? Please excuse my ignorance in that regard. Thanks

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 11:21 PM

I think sex is overated. The first time I was like, is that what everyone is raving about?

I think women make sex more difficult then it could be.

Masturbation is actually more satisfying because a person can press their own buttons.

Having sex you actually have to listen to the women because she is trying to give you instructions on hitting the right spot.

Personally the only thing I ever enjoy is a blowjob, for want of a better word.

It feels way better then normal sex and after my very first one, I could never really enjoy normal sex.

Oral sex is not overated but some women can be weird about that.

Proper sex is only good when you take very long breaks inbetween.

Why wouldn't men thirst for sex?

I just think that sex would be better if women thought like men.

Sex would be better if women had better attitudes and were better at it.

Hmmmm Ever thought of trying it with a man? Seeing women clearly don't satisfy u?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 10:38 PM

thats right guys laugh it up while you can.

u not being sarcastic r u? Do_Do David forced me to laugh. :)

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 10:30 PM

I think if some women just throw themselves at men, then no wonder those men disrespect them. I can also say the same for men who throw themselves at women. I think anyone can choose to wear what they want, but it can give off the wrong kind of message. Some will see what you wear as an open invitation to get into your bed. But as long as you're wearing what you're comfortable with, then okay. And I don't want an arguement :P ;)

It's not what u wear. It's how u wear it. Wow! What year is this?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 10:24 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Mon 07/01/13 10:25 PM

I'm female, I demand respect, and I also want a healthy sex life. Sometimes I'm even the one who gets the ball rolling in that direction, if you know what I mean.

Double-standards are so last century. I'm open about what I want when I'm dating someone, and about what my boundaries are. In my experience, most men DO respect women who use that approach.

Which brings us back to my original topic, What was it again?

R the women who throw themselves on men contributing to the lack of respect men have for women now?

Before we can address that question, I think you'll need to define what you mean by "throwing themselves on men".

There are some who think a woman should never bring up or show interest in sex at all, and if they do, they're "throwing themselves" at a guy. I don't think that's what you mean but I would like to know what your definition actually is.

"throwing themselves on men"

As in, The women taking on the role as the sexual predator, and instead of containing herself in a ladylike fashion, She pursues him like she drank "Spanish fly".

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 10:01 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Mon 07/01/13 10:06 PM
Song,

Chorus;

Come let us worship and bow down,
Let us kneel before, the Lord, our God, our Maker,
For he is our God,
And we are the people of his pasture,
And the shee ee ep of his hand,
And the shee ee ep of his hand.

repeat as many times as the spirit leads.

Prayer:

Almighty and Everlasting Father, we thank u for this opportunity to be able to come together in agreement to step forward as your soldiers in this spiritual warfare... We pray together right now in the Blessed name of your only begotten son, Jesus Christ and ask/beg that u would bless this site and thread Heavenly Father, with your loving kindness and light to keep it a place where you can lead your chosen ones to find spiritual rest, fulfillment and joy, in the name of Jesus... As we stand together by your grace and tender mercies to bind and rebuke all evil spirits who would endeavor to contaminate this resting place with anything that is not of you or ordained by you... For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. So without you we are defeated. These things we humbly ask in the powerful, matchless, name of Jesus Christ, as we praise and worship u gratefully for being in the midst of us.

Amen:

"For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them."

Matthew 18:20

Praise ye the Lord

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 05:24 AM

why don't we all become Recluses like Howard Hughes?
That ought to learn those Diseases!

lol
You know, Do u think the dogs get throat cancer too? I see them lick each other before sex .

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 05:18 AM

Rate my profile, pls ladies ;)

What in it for the ladies? :)

SperenzaSutton's photo
Mon 07/01/13 05:17 AM
Dental Dam Anyone?

"Scientist have documented a steep rise in throat cancer caused by a strain of HPV that can be transmitted through oral sex..."

Is protected oral sex the way to go? Or would u take the risk?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 06/30/13 11:19 PM
Committed to myself