Community > Posts By > SperenzaSutton

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/14/13 06:32 AM
smitten
Hey All, flowers

I created this thread because its a tribute to the members I love.

Which members have you grown to love and appreciate?

Feel free to let the world know it right here.

Love Always

Sperenza Sutton

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/14/13 05:38 AM

amen

found a great article about satan and his deceptiveness

http://www.xenos.org/teachings/?teaching=2063

LOL! Right after my prayer Hun? Hope ur not trying to tell me something. huh

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/14/13 05:19 AM

OK canucksfan...remember you asked.... :)

you seem picky....it's too much info - too long for my taste anyway, normally I wouldn't even read anything that long and I did not read all of yours, but i'm just one person

no woman wants a man to tell them how to dress, wear her hair or makeup...all u need to care about is that we look nice and u care about who we are on the inside

and more and better photos

look at cuddlemonster's

sorry I feel like honesty is what u were asking for and I KNOW from your posts on here you are really nice

so maybe tweak the profile to show it! :) good luck cowboy :)

Yup, Sweetestgirl1, I completely agree with ur analysis of Canucksfan94's profile. Seemed a bit 'b!tchy' to me as well, while still hinting that he's 'kinda' smart, and as he was new and on the same tiny island as myself, I tried to befriend him and that 'direct' obnoxious personality, turned me right off. The guy thought I was stalking him????? Could u imagine?

**** was hilarious rofl

Although however, he did teach me a very valuable lesson, which is: See the guys with the huge personalities in their profiles and just keep it moving. They're drama scared

Wow, I was wondering how long it would take... hell hath no furry eh?

shocked surprised noway

Get off the guys thread already u thread stalking ****er with no pics.

oops

My bad I forgot you call urself, Mr. ****ing elitist ****ing *** clown. Guess that explains it.

Any chance u might have been raised in a barn? huh

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/14/13 05:05 AM

wow and my questins get hardly answered while some ****er with no pics gets all his answered what a ****ing elitist ****ing *** clown

Wtf

laugh rofl

Are u a bit schizophrenic dude?

scared I'm outta here before they start fighting for the responses. :laughing:

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/14/13 04:58 AM
@ Cuddlemonster91

Awwww. I love ur pics and ur profile is very sweet, brief and to the point, I'm certain you will find a nice loving lady soon. Who'll compliment u even more. That is, if you r really single and haven't found her already.

All the best,

SS

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sun 07/14/13 04:51 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sun 07/14/13 05:10 AM

OK canucksfan...remember you asked.... :)

you seem picky....it's too much info - too long for my taste anyway, normally I wouldn't even read anything that long and I did not read all of yours, but i'm just one person

no woman wants a man to tell them how to dress, wear her hair or makeup...all u need to care about is that we look nice and u care about who we are on the inside

and more and better photos

look at cuddlemonster's

sorry I feel like honesty is what u were asking for and I KNOW from your posts on here you are really nice

so maybe tweak the profile to show it! :) good luck cowboy :)

Yup, Sweetestgirl1, I completely agree with ur analysis of Canucksfan94's profile. Seemed a bit 'b!tchy' to me as well, while still hinting that he's 'kinda' smart, and as he was new and on the same tiny island as myself, I tried to befriend him and that 'direct' obnoxious personality, turned me right off. The guy thought I was stalking him????? Could u imagine?

**** was hilarious rofl

Although however, he did teach me a very valuable lesson, which is: See the guys with the huge personalities in their profiles and just keep it moving. They're drama scared

Oh wait same island as him????????? oops Does that mean I was raised in a barn? grumble

frustrated

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sat 07/13/13 10:00 PM
Prayer:

Almighty and Everlasting Heavenly Father, I come before ur throne of grace not even worthy to do so but because of the grace and mercies of your Beloved Son Jesus Christ who died for my sins and Triumphantly rose again, I am able to come to u in prayer not only for myself but for all believers in you. Lord God, please forgive us all of all our sins and cover/ protect us under the precious powerful blood of ur blessed son. Heavenly Father we lift all unbelievers before ur throne of love and forgiveness right now and we ask that u would come alive within their hearts and ignite your Holy Spirit which dwells inside all of us to break forth and yearn for u.

These things we ask in Jesus name

Amen

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sat 07/13/13 06:54 PM
flowerforyou

Welcome aboard PinkBubbles68.

I'm Sperenza, feel free to email me anytime u have a question or just need someone to listen.

Sincerely

SS

P.S: Brace yourself, blessings are coming your way. :smile: Congrats and enjoy.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sat 07/13/13 03:36 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Sat 07/13/13 03:37 PM

*hides in here behind these boxes from the religion forum posters*

laugh

You're safe Ruthflowerforyou They'll never dare to step into this religion free zone smokin pitchfork

noway

Did someone call for a preacher? I see some tables in here that need overturning. :laughing:

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sat 07/13/13 02:31 PM
hmmmm. There's a sweet sweet smile on my face. I have the power to make certain demigods appear on Mingle2 Planet. Aint it cute?
:banana:

SperenzaSutton's photo
Sat 07/13/13 09:52 AM

what drove me to online dating?sadly all the local hookers got STD's ohwell sad2

LOL. No problem dude. Just wear like 5 or 6 condoms and spray yourself down with Lysol after. LOL

rofl

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 11:10 PM

Miss Sutton. If I wanted to torture you I would ask you to listen to this little gem. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg

Because we all know "it's cold in the D". lol

Hmmm. :smile:

SECURITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! devil

Loosen up Izzy'..... I'm just kidding wit ya. glasses I think.

Where's MG1959 anyway?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 11:05 PM

no sweeping exits or off stage lines, would make me feel bitter or to treat you unkind.flowerforyou

blushing hmm, speechless blushing

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 10:25 PM

what drove me to online dating?sadly all the local hookers got STD's ohwell sad2

sheeesh! Don't speak so loud or the site moderators might step it. We're supposed to keep it clean around here.

Welcome aboard... aaaaahhhhhh spock I think...

Sincerely

SS flowerforyou
P.S: Let the record state that I am just welcoming a fellow mingler and not changing my under garments please. :thumbsup:

tongue2

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 10:11 PM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Fri 07/12/13 10:14 PM

OH SNAP!

BOMB POST!!!!

Big hails to my Mingle2 bestie, ...Chou desu. That pic is so refreshing Sis... I Love it. Simple and nice like us :angel::angel: ***Mingle2 * Angels***

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 06:02 PM

Pose for the camera now... flick flick!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvYIpa1Ulvw

I think this song might kind of work for you. hahaha

scared Awww knowing u I'm too scared to watch it. Sorry I'll pass. No hard feelings ah? I'm just careful about what I put into my brain via my sight.

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 05:40 PM

It's not just guys who want sex. If you're a woman who can't own up to wanting it as much as a guy does then you're delusional. Guys are just more open about it. Personally I think sex is under-rated, it's such an amazing thing to share with someone. I don't understand why people act like it's not a big deal, it's what makes a relationship.

So ur saying relationships should be based on sex or ARE based on sex?

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 05:50 AM
Pose for the camera now... flick flick!

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 05:47 AM
Edited by SperenzaSutton on Fri 07/12/13 05:55 AM

AND DONT SUCK UP TO PEOPLE TO STOOK THE FIRE
THAT WAS SO DELIBERATE
sinserly, pony

rofl meeeeee????????? SPERENZA SUTTON?????????? SUCK UP TO ANYONE????

Impossible Boo, simply impossible. Think I'm too ICE HEARTED for that, Sweetie Pie smooched

Awwww I'm sooooo sprung on u right now "RIDE-HER like a pony" :wink:

smitten

Sincerely

S.S

p.s LET THE RECORD STATE I'M FUCCING WIT YA oops (and her excuse is that she has commitment phobia) lol

SperenzaSutton's photo
Fri 07/12/13 05:38 AM

and that my Vancouverite friend is how you weed out the good ones from
the bad ones.think
fallin' right into another tar pit trap....plans foiled again:laughing:

oh {{ SS }} relax! thats not very becoming! isn't that funny how your all put out

because two countrymen acknowledge each other. parden me for my rudeness

and stealing you thunder.

i'll let you grow for now

peace out

Lol... cut her some slack, they don't get hockey on this island, there's only one hockey bar and they support the Smellnators so it's not really their fault.

I walked in there once wearing a Canucks jersey and the staff and ex-pats all stared me down but the local patrons couldn't sense the impending riot... it was hilarious.

I'll see if I can't make a convert out of SperenzaSutton yet :wink:

smellinators:laughing: Ginger Nina:laughing: funny story,
ttul

huh not funny

waving No thank you. SperenzaSutton is not interested in being made into anything by u.

the stories not addressed to you

and the part about him saying maybee he could introduce you to hockey.

{{{{ SS }}}} look up! it seen you were throwing yourself at him 2 days ago!

oh yes you were " thanks for the tip & ill attentively be following you posts for any further tips in the

future":laughing: :laughing: make meill so you were on your knees & eager to please two days agowhat

you must have 7; flavs a week, change em quicker than your undies:laughing:

Once u know! rofl

Sheeesh, it so uptight around here, I cant even flirt with a guy just for the fun of it without someone thinking I want him. WoW! sorry! OmG! Can the record please state for the millionth time I am not looking for a man here. Just friends for me thank u. I honestly have my hands too full in the real world to take on anyone in the cyber- world right now.

Yours Truly,
The Ever Flirtatious

SS smooched

Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9