Community > Posts By > catwoman96

catwoman96's photo
Fri 06/05/09 12:17 AM
i make exquisite artworklaugh laugh laugh

catwoman96's photo
Wed 06/03/09 02:46 PM
I, personally, dont think its a great idea.

mainly becasue.........I dont think a gay couple should be allowed to adopt children. I think that it would be harder for a gay unmarried couple to adopt.
unless your like a celebrity.

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 11:30 PM
im reading a book about the dead sea scrolls.

till i went to the pool and wanted some mind escaping read....that day i chose a medical thriller, lol. I devoured that in an afternoon while basking in the sun

i also have an old stephen king book called desperation that i plan on getting to asap.

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 11:26 PM
how many powerful nations can exist on one planet?......before one of these powerful greedy demanding nations actually blows us all up.

anyhow...we arent exactly stopping N. Korea....are we????

the world knows are woes......

maybe we should just lift sanctions to N korea and give them food, supplies, and free coupons to wally world.......

maybe then they wont want to blow anybody up.-smokin

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 09:09 PM
WE cant have it all ways. We cant have expensive medical advances, while offering cheap affordable insurance to everyone, while also taking care of the poor and disabled.

I mean seriousy......Idk I like fantasies also.........but lets keep it realistic.

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:57 PM
does that mean medical research will stop??

how the hell will I ever cure cancer???

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 08:53 PM

i think there will be a time when the money for all these programs to help people with medical care.......just runs out.

social security???? omg, when im older.....I would place money that it wont even exist.

it is not cost effective to save every single person that we can. to do everything.........for people with a gazillion comorbidites. but yet we do it.

there is a time to live.
and there is a time to die.

Yes. Fortunately, their communist system is dying. What we can do today is to help it die, by overloading it.

Most important is to understand, that to hold a conservative line in practice, is to support communism. I suspected that of conservatives, and now that they turned fascist, I know it for sure.

Why? Because by limiting the expenses of communists, we balance them, and make it possible for their ultimate self-destruction to arrive later than earlier. We act no different than a hostage doctor. We cure our tyrant. Instead, we should overload it with abuse, and show anyone who cares how to use the system in his own favor, so that the decease of communism progresses very fast.

There is yet another positive effect of accelerating collectivist destruction.

If we wait for several generations to be born under a collectivist plague, these generations not being fully capable people themselves, will make the return to normal life after the fall of communist completely impossible. Case in point: Russia. They really wanted to return, but they could not, and they are in limbo ever since. With such a great number of deficient (damaged by collectivism) citizens, normal life is anything but possible.

Therefore, if we are to hold any hope, that US would have a chance of recovery, collectivists must be destroyed as soon as possible. The degree of possible recovery will depend heavily on how quickly they reach their destruction.

Euthanize the healthcare system.......interesting concept. I wonder exactly HOW one would go about doing thatnoway noway

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 03:16 AM
spiritual heroine.......

ya i need to find me some of that.
maybe in aprox 2 hours...when i crawl into my pink bed and close my eyes......

thats not quite it....but it will do for nowyawn

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 02:10 AM
i think there will be a time when the money for all these programs to help people with medical care.......just runs out.

social security???? omg, when im older.....I would place money that it wont even exist.

it is not cost effective to save every single person that we can. to do everything.........for people with a gazillion comorbidites. but yet we do it.

there is a time to live.
and there is a time to die.

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/29/09 01:59 AM

jeanniebean............read my mind.
serisously.
per email I will give you any answers to anything that you would want to now (because this is a net reading} and my face is (well Im really not a cat)

but seriously read my mind....give me some prediction for my future.
pleaseflowerforyou

i perhaps think Im a difficult read......especially over the net :)
but i would like to see your opinion...and exactly where a net reading feel like

I don't read minds, I read the energy of the tarot cards that come up when I am doing a reading about someone.

You are at a cross road. You may be refusing to see the whole truth of the situation. You await the decisions others or of fate itself. Do you have a decision to make?

lol, no I dont have a decision to make....Im just kinda waiting to see what happens in the next few months.

but isnt everyone at some sort of crossraods in life??

Some, more than others. The two of swords was your card and the energy of that card means a stalemate or standstill, a delay. It also indicates that you are refusing to see something about the situation. (Turning a blind eye so to speak, not wanting to face the situation.) This also indicates that you are faced with a decision.

You say:
"I'm just kinda waiting to see what happens...."

I said:
"You await the decisions others or of fate itself."

The next card was Justice. It is karmic or legal justice coming down. Not knowing your situation, I have no way of knowing what that is. Only that it is fair, and that you can handle the responsibility.

flowerforyou thank youflowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/26/09 09:45 AM

serisously.
per email I will give you any answers to anything that you would want to now (because this is a net reading} and my face is (well Im really not a cat)

pleaseflowerforyou

but i would like to see your opinion...and exactly where a net reading feel like

I don't read minds, I read the energy of the tarot cards that come up when I am doing a reading about someone.

You are at a cross road. You may be refusing to see the whole truth of the situation. You await the decisions others or of fate itself. Do you have a decision to make?

lol, no I dont have a decision to make....Im just kinda waiting to see what happens in the next few months.

but isnt everyone at some sort of crossraods in life??

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/26/09 02:19 AM

serisously.

pleaseflowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 12:00 PM
someone with good knowledge on the civil war...should start a thread sometime. it would be interesting. Im not entirely sure that the history books actually show the truth of the civil war and that Abe Lincoln truly was so antislavery as he is portrayed today.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 11:34 AM
see OP...this is not a debate about the wars in which these soldiers fought. this about remembering the American soldiers that died while fighting in whichever war. that is what memorial day is aobut.

of course we have brave soldiers fighting NOW. and people that come home disabled in many different ways...they deserve respect and admiration also.

but this holiday is about the ones that lost their lives fighting. and yes of course prayers out to the soldiers fighting today.......lest the join the ranks of dead american soldiers.

VIetnam was not popular. neither is Iraq. Today which war does not matter.....

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 11:21 AM

Catwoman,

I'm surprised. You didn't catch the sarcasm in my post?

Of course Timothy McVeigh is not a fallen hero. Same as the Confederate soldiers weren't. OK?

i just woke up from a long night at work..im fuzzy for the first 30 min always, lol....and sarcasm is not always evident online...lol

now i think it would be a debate whether confederate soldiers should be honored today..........I would say yes at this point. because truly they were americans fighting together as one. both sides should be honored. even if it was americans fighting against americans.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 11:12 AM

My apologies to you Catwoman for potentially starting an ugly debate on your page, but to elaborate on my previous post above in regards to remembering and honoring the confederate soldiers...

Let's not forget what side they were on and what they were fighting for, most notably pro-slavery!

If we are going to blindly honor any American fallen soldier, NO MATTER WHAT CAUSE THEY WERE FIGHTING FOR, then we might as well visit Timothy McVeigh (Oklahoma bomber's) grave and leave him a rose and an American flag. After all, he was an American soldier fighting for what HE believed in, right?

Or perhaps some of us wish we were living in the CSA today, as opposed to the USA.

I'm just sayin'...

Timothy Mcveigh is not a fallen american soldier.
when he bombed the building and killed americans...

and besides he did not die in the line of duty. Please do not compare fallen american soldiers to timothy mcveigh. Its comparable to stepping on all those braves souls that actually fought for america and died for america graves.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 04:20 AM
i think i would just forget all about it. and maybe take a nice lil blue pill and go to sleepbigsmile

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 04:13 AM
i think you are setting yourself up for failure to be with somebody that is invovlved with someone else.flowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 04:11 AM
to live
to love
to learn
and to die

this is the purpose

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 03:11 AM

oh pahleeze whats a bit $20 video tape between ex's smokin

seriously...if i was that concerned I think i woulda just bought the damn tape. twenty bucks.........depending whats on the video....it could be quite a bargainlaugh laugh

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25