Community > Posts By > catwoman96

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:47 AM
dave matthews kinda rocks. love the environment and the music. so relaxing.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:41 AM

I'll give you $20.00 if you tell us what the video involved.yawn

BRIBERY will get you everywherelaugh laugh

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:34 AM
ooo psht ima have to be careful.

im about to take a potty break. i hope no sicko got MY bathroom booby trapped with video type equipment

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:29 AM
did the video catch the sounds??shocked shocked shocked

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:28 AM
oooo i sooooo want a pet liger.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:23 AM
come on..........what was the video of??

did he get a shot of you taking a big dump???

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 02:12 AM
what was the videotape of??

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:48 AM
i can undesrstand your stress. and the seriousness of the situation....even with the minimal details you gave.

i mean my big thought would be for your friends stability and how she is handling the loss of her husband. and the children.

and her ability to care for them.
i would also so that the childrens father is in perfect postion to at this time seek temporary full custody of the kids.....

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:30 AM

Please do not play this down...I have never encountered such responsibility, nor have I ever had to make a call such as this.
Your shrinkie-dink comment is certainly disrespectful...and disheartening.

sorry not meant that way. I dont put much confidence in shrinks.....and some of their treatment plans for their patients. seems they only want to medicate. so it wasnt a put down on your friend.

i do hope she finds a GOOD doctor...cause she might need long term treatment.

I also take suicidal threats as serious.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:24 AM
flowerforyou yeh of course. you probably helped save her life. and perhaps maybe help change/better her life.

sounds like tiems are going to be hard for awhile though, but hopefully she'll be honest with the shrinkie dinks and they can help her. flowerforyou

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:19 AM
ummmm

personal perception is changed only by changing ones thinking, learning, growing, and living.

actuality is synonomous with reality. reality?? well i have my own and its mine. and it belongs only to me.
everyone has their own reality.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 01:08 AM
mind reading is imppossible.

but logical deductions based on observations and past experiances with a person can kinda clue you in on what somebody is thinking.

but to read a total strangers mind? well you would just be guessing based on.....only what you see with your two eyes. and interpreting what you see however YOUR mind wanted to.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 12:57 AM
it takes more than sex and money for me to be satisifed.

completly satisfied.

and actually the idea of a money ejaculating choclate **** is grossss.... im thinking it would be hollow inside.

catwoman96's photo
Mon 05/25/09 12:39 AM
Over the past century, more than 35 million men and women answered the call to arms in World War I, World War II, Korea, Vietnam, the Persian Gulf, Iraq, and countless unnamed military engagements. More than half a million of them never came home. Some died in battle, others in captivity; all died too soon.

Recent military action in Afghanistan and Iraq has offered fresh reminders of the human reality of war: ordinary men and women leaving homes and families and all they know to risk their lives for an ideal of honor, or duty, or just to protect the soldier next to them.People of patriotism and goodwill may debate the merits of any given war, police action, or humanitarian mission. But there should be no debate about our debt to the hundreds of thousands of our citizens who have given the ultimate sacrifice of their lives heeding the nation's call to service.

Memorial Day is more than the start of summer. It is a chance to pause and remember the sacrifices -- remember the gallantry and bravery -- remember the fallen.

catwoman96's photo
Fri 05/22/09 05:36 AM
of course there are many reasons for the war in Iraq. perhaps the area is logistically strategic to fight in that region. Plus we did have an excuse....the WMDs that we gave saddam years prior to the current war. just an excuse? we KNOW saddam had WMDS. Isnt the mustard gas that he used against the kurds quite deadly??

fock it. its a mess now. pack up and leave. run and hide. Isnt that what americans are expected to do???

whatever we the people think we know about the war.....i guarantee there are a thousand angles that we havent looked at.

anyhow...ooorahhhhhh

God bless our soldiers.
and for those that have a prob with me saying that.
bite me

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 11:38 PM
wowzers...i really dont have a comment...but ummm
let the force be with us all.

and our children.

and our soldiers.

and even our great great leader Mr obama.

okay now im jsut trying to change the subject.

but ummmmm.......anybody want some cheesecakebigsmile

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:46 PM

:smile: I got cyberharrasesed by a crazy chick that I met on here.:smile: After that, I try to avoid revealing too much personal information about myself in the forums or on my profile.:smile:

errrrrrrrrr....you mean your profile now contains misleading info?? lol. I would never ever do such a thinglaugh laugh laugh laugh
:smile: My location.:smile:You know where I really am.:smile:Don't say it in the threads please or tell anyone that asks you:smile:

i know honeyflowerforyou ....and currently my profile is quite factual itsself. maybe, lol.

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:45 PM
just goes to show that for adults this IS an issue. and we are 'mature' and stuff.laugh laugh

We give our children access to the networld and they can be in a whole land of dangers.

and actually all the my spacers do have to lie about their age to even get their account. SO if any case regarding a teeny bopper being prey ever went to court...whos to say what would happen.

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:37 PM

:smile: I got cyberharrasesed by a crazy chick that I met on here.:smile: After that, I try to avoid revealing too much personal information about myself in the forums or on my profile.:smile:

I lie about mine just to make it harder

another one!! this thread has brought you boys outta the closetlaugh laugh laugh

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:36 PM

errrrrrrrrr....you mean your profile now contains misleading info?? lol. I would never ever do such a thinglaugh laugh laugh laugh

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25