Community > Posts By > catwoman96

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:35 PM
I got a gas grill....but thats cuz i find it more convienant and I dont liek having to wait for the charcoal to heat up

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 08:11 PM

I am a strong supporter of parental and personal responsibility.

I won't argue those things should come first.

Still...stop please.

Did you, no matter what your relationship with your parents was, have secrets from your parents? Sometimes secrets that had nothing to do with what you did yourself but hurtful secrets?

Teens are killing themselves because they have great supportive relationships with their parents?

I can see parents now thinking...that happens somewhere else...not in my house...until it happens.

I must add I think it's funny that some here who are saying this legislation isn't needed are the same people who think that offering protections to their children in the form of sex education or condoms is wrong too.

Line em up like ducks...

For Christ sake...these are your children...protect them...clean up the moral mess afterward. (Some argument could be applied here about parents first) Look again...parents aren't there on a massive scale...children are being molested, pushed into heinous acts and even dying. Even the children of parents who are "there" are victims.

You also want pedophiles hung...I do not disagree...but guess how children are got there? Coerced, manipulated, threatened...

If this charge is one more way to make potential predators to think twice or go to jail for longer...well then...let's think about it.

With this language?

Maybe not but certainly with some type of charge.

I dont usually like your posts. but that one is very on target.

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 07:11 PM
ima online stalker of my daughter and her friends. I use my sapce frrequently and i get her moods and any latest info from her and her friends.

I actually have incorporated my space into my parenting. Shes reached these teenage secretive years..and well I find it helpful. and plus she needs cautioned about not putting her cell number on a page and to only use a first name on a page.

These site could be very detrimental even WITH parental supervision.

I am not amazed by the amount of online perverts looking for fresh meat.

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 06:46 PM
The technical equipment and programs that can be used to get inside a persons computer and invade their privacy and perhaps destroy their life as well as causing emotinal damege is unreal.

Maybe, perhaps do away with these sorts of spy programs. that Im sure for a chunk of change any average Joe can own...let alone what the govermnet already has.

But as this will never happen. and laws well are made to be broken and cyber laws are probably very difficult to enforce.

log on and take the risk...or log off

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 05:46 PM

Filing charges for words?

Words can't hurt you unless you let them.

wors are jsut words...but online stalking can be quite tormenting to say the least.

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:27 AM
thanks for the reminder, in this society with auto plants crashing around us. and making cars that are in reality a piece of overpriced crap.

some people still :heart: classic cars:wink:

although a trans am would not be my thing...i would love to cruise in one of them old shool mustangs

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:22 AM
holographic images

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:17 AM
Mama please don't go
Won't you stay here for one more day
I've been your boy for so long now
There's so much I still have to say
Sky rips open, and I hold my heart in my hand
Like a soldier on his very last day
Cried myself to sleep that night, and I listened
As I heard the angels sing

Sha la la la Sha la la la, I'm going home.

Something inside makes me scream
How could God take you from a little boy
He'll be alright, he's by my side
He's no little boy, he's my pride and joy

Summer on the radio and the phone rings
And it was Jeanette
She said boy we had to let her go
I begged her no, no not yet
You left six of us to fend for ourselves
I guess it's part of someone's master plan
I see you laughing, you're my best friend
You're the light of the lamb, and I cried
as the angels sing

catwoman96's photo
Wed 05/06/09 12:13 AM
I burned my hand, I cut my face
Heaven knows how long it's been
Since I've felt so out of place
I'm wonderin' if I'll fit in

Debbie and Charley said they'd be here by nine
And Deb said she might bring a friend
Just my luck, they're right on time
So here I go again

I'm gonna smile my best smile
And I'm gonna laugh like it's going out of style
Look into her eyes and pray that she don't see
That learning to live again is killing me

Little cafe, table for four
But there's just conversation for three
I like the way she let me get the door
I wonder what she thinks of me

Debbie just whispered, "You're doin' fine"
And I wish that I felt the same
She's asked me to dance, now her hand's in mine
Oh, my god, I've forgotten her name

But I'm gonna smile my best smile
And I'm gonna laugh like it's going out of style
Look into her eyes and pray that she don't see
That learning to live again is killing me

Now here we are beneath her porch light
And I say what a great time it's been
A kiss on the cheek, a whisper goodnight
And I say, "can I see you again"

And she just smiles her best smile
And she laughs like it's going out of style
Looks into my eyes and says, "We'll see"
Oh this learning to live again is killing me
God this learning to live again is killing me

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 05:11 PM
wasnt me, i swear.

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:34 PM

That is how a child should be raised, to respect others and think about a persons character not all the other non important stuff.

ya hes a cool kid...and one of the only boys that is allowed to come to the house, lol.

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:26 PM

Parents should have the right to have their children learn something when they feel the child is ready. My mom wasn't going to let me attend sex ed class when I hit the 6th grade but my grandmother told her that it was the right thing to do. I think sex ed should have been a warning for me when I got nauseus when it came to the topic of intercourse with a woman.....

my daughters freind is 13. and very gay. almost flaming gay....
I asked him and i hes never kissed a boy or anything. Im not sure what amkes him now hes gay.

but most gay people tell me that smae thign...the opposite sex just makes them nauseus. (or they were burnt by the opposite sex horribly)

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:16 PM

ya i got a paper that I signed in order for my daughter to get sex education at school..

and yes i signed it ans she attended. and NO they didnt talk about homosexuality at all.

thats fine, your right its the parents choice.

but this is a very sex motivated society that we live in. clthes. tv. radio. friends. let alone natural hormones. I choose to have any informed child rather than a misinformed or uninformed child

That depends on the definition of what is informed, and what is disinformed, and what is uninformed.

Myself?
Id tell the truth!

Homosexuality is unnatural and its a choice!

Let's keep our personal opinions about values out of public schools.

now i didnt say what I told her about homosexuality...jsut that she knows. :wink: although close to what you just said:wink:

and your right as a parent its OUR chocie what a kid learns. but im also saying a KID will learn many many things on their own. and many things from school. and from parents/family. and from friends. and from tv.

I know my daughter learns when we have educational night at home and watch the history channel or something, lol..even if she hates it. thanks for reminding me tonight is educational night. yayyyyyyy

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:06 PM

informing is not forcing

It is if its in a public school!

Have you ever heard of truancy laws?

yup. i would get in trouble if my child did not attend school regularly i believe. not sure i get the point

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 12:05 PM
ya i got a paper that I signed in order for my daughter to get sex education at school..

and yes i signed it ans she attended. and NO they didnt talk about homosexuality at all.

thats fine, your right its the parents choice.

but this is a very sex motivated society that we live in. clthes. tv. radio. friends. let alone natural hormones. I choose to have any informed child rather than a misinformed or uninformed child

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:48 AM
informing is not forcing

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:45 AM

point is it wasnt SCHOOL that my kid learned this stuff. It was through TV. and her friends. I live in one of the top school districts in my area. I do not live in a (ima say this) white trash neighborhood.

omg seriously young teenagers are very smart and hip to the world around them nowadays.

unless one completly sheltser them from how things they WILL confront in this world at somepoint anyday. (which i assume this will be a rude awakening when they do learn whats out there in the world) I choose to talk openly with my child about drugs and sex. and pray. and triple cross my fingers.

btw..the trisexuality thing was that my daughter had a friend whose mother (or step mother) bought those big great dane dogs to have sex with. sick

Yikes! She should get the mother-of-the-year award.noway

I know...i know. I was of course sickened at this (and so was she) I think I was more sickened that she knew something about sex that I didnt.
trisexualitynoway noway

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:41 AM
durn i forgot hip is such an outadate world.

how much worldy influence the child should get is totally up to the parent. Ima a young parent. my child is not sheltered from the cruelty of this world. I believe in education for a teenager includes many things. and in the world that i live in and I see today. I want her to know about drugs. I want her to know boys (or girls) will try to sleep with her. and I want her to know the dangers.

but im in a completly different topic area.

Should homosexuality be discussed in school? I dont see a problem with it. But God cant be mentioned in public school..at least not in science class. which i think that too should be touched on.

and why can my neighbor let their kids were a turban to public school?? if school is antireligious.

broad education in all aspects of life is what i give my child to prepare her to be an adult. (well all affordable aspects)

Shes a smart kid. both book smarts and street smarts. I tihnk she can handle hearing the word homosexuality in any sex ed class

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 11:29 AM
point is it wasnt SCHOOL that my kid learned this stuff. It was through TV. and her friends. I live in one of the top school districts in my area. I do not live in a (ima say this) white trash neighborhood.

omg seriously young teenagers are very smart and hip to the world around them nowadays.

unless one completly sheltser them from how things they WILL confront in this world at somepoint anyday. (which i assume this will be a rude awakening when they do learn whats out there in the world) I choose to talk openly with my child about drugs and sex. and pray. and triple cross my fingers.

btw..the trisexuality thing was that my daughter had a friend whose mother (or step mother) bought those big great dane dogs to have sex with. sick

catwoman96's photo
Tue 05/05/09 08:08 AM

where can i find these .25 tacos???drool drool

at the pub down the road from my house:banana:

1 2 3 4 6 8 9 10 24 25