Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 05:02 PM
well...I have a sneaking feeling that alcohol was involved??

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 05:01 PM

i heard his crash was caused by him having worn out tyres......... seems he had a 'hole in one'!!!
hhhmm not s

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:55 PM

Well I'll be honest i posted a post on another dating site.... and i got tons of responses but with two emails i knew how they were going oto be until one day i got a email and it was him my now current great and bestest boyfriend he is soo great....i met him thru a well him responding oto my ad... on a site.. the second i saw his picture it was like wow too me and he said same of me too him... ever since then we are unseperatable... i got off most dating sites only on forums too chat normal like this now.. he didnt ask me too do it but going so great i just couldnt care less of anyone else but him and only him.. soo see not always bad..
Thanks for the great success story

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:49 PM

Define what you see is sin.

Then see what the scriptures say sin is.. Which definitition now is easier to follow? ...Shalom...MIles
Sin is what it is.... The ten Commandments are good start

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:48 PM
How many think they will find thier soulmate?? How many feel that maybe they just were not intended to be married?? Do you think when you meght this Soulmate, you will know it in a short while or a sustained long term dating setting???

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:40 PM

DO YOU LIVE 4 GOD OR YOUR SELF
I generally live for good...I think sometimes we make bad decisions that we think are good but we are all human.

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:30 PM

Why are so many people trying to be so called "different"..I don't understand this. when someone says this to me usually there is some form of retarded out look on life in their head. I think people have complicated their lives so much that even the simple thing seem difficult to do like hold a conversation for 5 mins.....anyway if anyone has more to add ...please do so.:))
I think so people try to be someone that they are not. Whether it is for some sort of financial gain or just to be accepted. I myself am who I am and I believe what I beleive...Also, I think that there are some human traits that we all have..sharing, giving, and kidness. Unfortunately, there are so many ways that this becomes ruined. (from this Love and relationships are formed as well as trust) If something or in many cases someone hurts you your trust is crushed and altered. In turn you change in some way and sometimes permanently and sometimes not...is Life you know

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:16 PM

How come I hear tell that people get abusive responses and such, who is doing this men or women? Of course, you always have the stuck up people who are better than you or I, but I also think that some people over react, like when you are at a club and ask a woman to dance and she says no thank you and you scream Lesbo at her? What gives with this, we all have our own insecurities and bashing people does not help.

PS- of course I have never had an abusive response given to me, I wonder why? Will some one abuse me please?
I have not had a abusive reponse for say...It is just that I send a message and you check the progress and it says they read it. And so I send another one and still no response but again they read it..(I guess this is progress so I send another nice invite...Thank you for your input...

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:10 PM

Don't tease, unless you gonna please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thats why I say,
Don't bark if you can't bite!
drinks oops blushing

Well, my bark ain't what it used to be...but my bite is "SMARTS"!

:laughing: drinks
This is too funny...laugh Why do dogs lick thier Balls?? (Cos they Canrofl )

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 04:03 PM
:smile:

HI waving

I used to reply to all emails -- if I wasn’t interested -- but after all of the abusive replies back to me, I decided it wasn’t worth saying a polite ‘thanks but no thanks’. sad2

It’s funny how defensive people get when they are rejected. I receive these polite, glowing emails; then, I reply ‘no thank you’ and all of a sudden I’m an ugly b**tch who is not good enough for them. Hmm, I was good enough before I said “no”. slaphead

I have gotten PLENTY of 'no thank you' emails but it never crossed my mind to send them back a nasty reply. I just wish them well and I move on.

Anyway, life is happier if I don’t reply because I can’t tell who is going to fly off the handle. I didn’t come here to get assaulted by email.With a attractive woman as yourself answering someones email..I could see how a man acting out of desperation for sex would act this way...I hope you find what you are looking for here..

The gracious thing is to reply; however, a few bad apples spoil the process. :angel:

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:55 PM

I attempt to respond to all at least one time to acknowledge, say hello and not appear rude. Sometimes after an email or two I am not interested in continued correspondence. Something has been said, something in a profile...
sometimes one that I have talked to before has started sending emails again I have determined it is someone I have nothing in common with and don't want to pick the conversation back up. Also because I am in the forums alot, there may have been something posted that I didn't like, totally disaggree with, something like that. We all get to pick our friends...sometimes we may want a friend that maybe doesn't want us as a friend. It is what it is...
As Michiganman says...NEXT!You are one of the chosen few who have answered ...and if we were a lot closer I think we would have already met face to face:smile: Ty Lady

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:42 PM

Volvo:smile:

Octopus
Styl'nhappy

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:38 PM
Volvo:smile:

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:37 PM

Thankful...

Thankful for the sunrise this very day. biggrin

Even if its cloudy with rain and snow on the way. :banana:

Thankful for the breaths I breath in and out today. drinker

Crisp clean Autumn air runs through lungs way. smile2

Thankful for family as dysfuntional as it is. frustrated

Knowing they sometimes drive me crazy is just the way it tis. spock

Thankful for my children who now are all adults. :thumbsup:

Unbelieveable love when they were born was the results. :heart:

Thankful for the gift of mind that enables me to type. think

Posting thoughts on paper and showing all the hype. shades

Thankful for the friends I have in my life. :heart:

Especially the ones online who never give me strife. flowerforyou

Thankful for a special man I met here and write on this site. smitten

Perhaps he will finally call me, maybe tonight. tongue2

Thankful to Van, Mike, Charles and all the rest of you. waving

Also to the moderators who know just what to do. drinks

Thankful for the food in my frig. drool

Mighty grateful for its vestige. :angel:

Thankful for the roof over my head. :banana:

A place to call home and lay in a bed. yawn

Thankful for the people who give their lives each day. brokenheart

Trying so hard to let us live a better way. :heart:

Thankful for so many things, I could go on and on. whoa

Yet you would stop reading and start to yawn. asleep

Thankful for this moment to say to all of you... flowers

Happy Thanksgiving to Each and Every One of You! :heart: AMEN...we all have so much to thank full for and sometimes the most obvious things we do not even think about...And cragrats!!! on your new bright relationship:smile:

~Blessings~
Teddy

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:30 PM

You can say maybe they are "Not interested". Don't let that discourage you just be who you are and have fun.
I am having fun...and I do not let it discourage me...I just like to hear what luck others are having with this scenario...

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:26 PM

this is an email sent to me... from a different site, NOT anyone Mingle2.... I did block out the name... How could I possibly resist?? smitten smitten This is EXACTLY what women are looking for!!

hi im ##### iv got more pics to thes r old ones of me but any way how r u doin im good just lookin to meet new ppl so i dont't have a job no car dui an im goin through a devorce so i moved back in with mom so thats most of whats up with me so if u want right back. peace!

I guess if you want to live with his momlaugh I SAY YOU GO GIRLlaugh

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:23 PM
Hello from SO CAL

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:18 PM

Use the three F's

Find em
**** em
Forget em

scared surprised shocked
Is this something that you do...laugh

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:17 PM

Why is it that when you write a lady a message with honest intention she does not even respond?? From eveything I can see on my end it appears that they read the message and then decide to do nothing. Is it that they want you to persue them?? Or is it that they are so scared cause they are not sure who is on the other end?? And of course yes there are some that are nice enough to answer back...but very few...I am interested to hear other guys experiences with this site and others and well as a womens point of view...Have fun with this one all...:smile:
With MOST,,,,,honestly,,,,,its what you look like in your pics,,,,or your age to theirs, or habits, or locations, or They
don't give a damn about who writes them ever,,,,they might not even read your email for aweek or two,,,or never,,,
But lets face-it,,,,,whats the FIRST thing YOU DO,,,if you get an email from a lady?
You read it,,,,right,,,,then,,,other you respond then look at her pic and age,,,,or you do THAT before you respond to it...LADIES READ THIS RESPONSE TELL ME IF YOUR AGREE....???

SO DO THEY!

So,,,,your pic's can make a big difference to many here as they
think hurried and shallow,,,like most of the guys do here,,,lol,lol,l0l

But there are MANY reasons,,,,,,drinker Good luck...

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:14 PM
IN addition to the last response I wrote....as far as meeting someone first time face to face...plan your date for a very casual evening or sharing and fun. Just have fun...and go take a walk together and do not be afraid to open up...and yes tehre is a chance this orther person could be phycho..but these are the chances we take..

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25