Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:09 PM

:heart: How do you avoid becoming nervous in the presence of someone you like?:heart:
Personally I do not think there is a way to avoid this.....Usually I just suck it up push through it...

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:07 PM

'usually' ?? laugh laugh

Note to all that care, laugh , just cause I answer an email it doesn't mean i'm gonna sleep with ya laugh

You'll usually get laid by the ones that respond... That's a little scary too though... Don't think it's supposed to be that easy.

If at first you don't succeed, try, try again with the honest intention approach.

even if we say pleaseflowerforyou laugh

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 03:05 PM

Because it's the internet, there are some desperate people...key word "some". If a person responds to their message, they think that the person is interested in them. Sometimes, being friendly can be misleading. Trust me...I know!
Ty for your insite...it is the internet is it not??!!

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:52 PM
Why is it that when you write a lady a message with honest intention she does not even respond?? From eveything I can see on my end it appears that they read the message and then decide to do nothing. Is it that they want you to persue them?? Or is it that they are so scared cause they are not sure who is on the other end?? And of course yes there are some that are nice enough to answer back...but very few...I am interested to hear other guys experiences with this site and others and well as a womens point of view...Have fun with this one all...:smile:

no photo
Sun 11/29/09 02:43 PM

Do guy tease but dont do anything
I think it depends on the situation:smile: Or maybe it is just foreply laugh

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:12 PM

Where is it? Why can't people seems to have open and honest communication? Don't people realize that it is better to speak the truth to begin with then to tell a lie to 'spare' their feelings?

This is the topic tonight.... let's discuss!
Well,...I think alot of what goes on out here in the dating world obvious but sometimes we just want to ignore...Thinking either that can not happen to me or...what not...I think for a many of the younger men they does this so they can get some. Others just really are not sure what they want. And yes I do beleive in honesty.....I think it also important to let your new interest know about your baggage as soon as possible and appropriate.

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:07 PM
Ya my parents just bought a repo and I did most of the remodel and fixin and completed other contractors work...was a lot of work but they are happy with in....and I myself was impressed on how much I have learned over the years from other contractors and my grandfather being carpenter and my ex's dad was a general contractor.:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 06:00 PM
laugh Sometimes when I wake up in the morning and my bones creak I am reminded...

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:46 PM
Single and looking for someone specialflowerforyou

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:42 PM

Avoidance, isn't all it is cracked up to be. We avoid things and never really know what the turn out will be.
Aviodance will only prolong the problem and eventually the truth will come out...

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:41 PM

Do you ever find yourself avoiding certain situations to protect yourself?
I think everyone a time or two has has this happen. I think it is especially important to communicate well about the situation or when you see the same situation start to happen learn from whatever happened before and be clear what it is you want or expect..

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:29 PM

2 meetings set up from here..stood up both times. I just find it terribly rude more than anything else.
I find it so difficult to understand how hard it is to call someone and just say you changed your mind??

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:27 PM

i know the feeling try getting stood up at an airport in a strange city in a state fae awy from where you live and being there for 12 hours before you are able to buy a ticket to fly back home. that happened to me needless to say that relationship never happened never heard from or met that person. but learned a great lesson if any one wants to meet me they have to come to me.
Wow....this is big ouch....I am curious to know how long you had been communicating with this one??

no photo
Sat 11/28/09 05:25 PM
I think this happened to once a long time ago...I think I was a slow boiling pissed off after I waited for a hour or two. The other thing that has happened is the communcation line goes dead on the other end. I have had some good communication and agreement to talk about a first date and then she just quit emailing me and that is last I heard from her.....I think it is rude, childish, and inconsiderate.....

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 06:34 PM
plan and cook a special meal that she particularly likes...

no photo
Sun 11/15/09 06:33 PM
dependding on how romantic your are....I have worked wonders with rose pedals and candles.....the last time I did this...her reaction was Wooowwww!!! and what a wonderful night it was...someday I will do this again

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:49 PM

Yes, it's too late. slaphead People do not want to be Plan B or a second thought. sad2

The exception would be if you are asking someone to join you that is not a romantic consideration. Being flippant with our friends is ok! :laughing:
hhhhmmm maybe it is a friendly invite that has romantic intentions???:smile:

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:42 PM

As a lyricist, one who enjoys writing, I would love to make a relationship resume to give a potential partner insight up front about what does and doesnt work with me. I would expect the same in return though. As to the credit and background check, the person who would ask me is probably does not share my priorities and therefore not a match.
Very nice....I agree on the you show yours and I will show mine resume....as trust is key

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:40 PM

No, I wouldn't and they couldn't make me. Personally, I wouldn't talk about past relationships and I hope she won't go on and on about hers. My last g/f did, and it was really tiresome. A cc and b/g check is definitely out of line, and besides, they cost money. People didn't do that sort of thing in the 70s, so why should we now? JMO.
[/quote I do tend to agree...It seems that times are changing and this seems to be the new internet thing now.....And also I do agree in talking about past relationships except I feel it is important the other person know that you are not hiding anything and that your are sincere about who you are...

no photo
Sat 11/14/09 05:36 PM

What does a person do when their parents tell them they are better off beingi dead?:cry:
HHmmm this is disturbing to hear this...I would tell them that I am sorry to hear they feel this way....And I would tell them that I still love them and to call me when they want to talk about why they feel this way

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25