Community > Posts By > trunner69

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 05:56 PM
A big stop sign for me would be a date continually talking about things they are not going to do. This would be a red flag for possible trust issues. There some other cues that would turn me off such as eye contact and body langauge...these are cues to whether a person is being truthfull.

no photo
Sat 12/12/09 10:50 AM
Single and looking:smile:

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:56 PM
Explain your first date...Do you like a formal date?? How about a informal date that is just down to earth and casual...What do you prefer??

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:39 PM
Happiness is from within the eyes of the beholder...For me it is contentness and to be loved. Happiness is also doing things and spending time with family. Sometimes I think we all have to take a step backwards and truely look at what it is that truely makes us happy.

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:33 PM

are there any mechanics out there,..I have a question for you
Hello,..retired ex..Chev Mech..anything I can help with??

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 09:07 PM

What's a date???spock spock
A date is whenever you get to know someone through friendship or otherwise..Coffee..dinner...ect

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:56 PM
When you go on a date with someone at what point do you drop the bomb so to speak...about your past baggage...Do you wait a few dates when that special someone has attached herself or himself to you?? Or do you lay your cards out on the table...and let fate take its course?? Have fun with this one everyone:smile:

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:27 PM
waving Hello from CA..

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:23 PM
Mirror, Looks like you are having fun asking questions again:smile: This has a obvious answer...You can not make someone truly fall in love with you...But, if this other person is phyically attracted to you to begin with...It is possible to decieve this person that will make them fall in love with you in that you lead them to believe that you are eveything that they ever dreamed they ever wanted...So final result is that this the other person has fallen in love with someone that does not even exist...Fallow me??? See ya Mirrorwaving

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:16 PM
Try not to fear this.. this is a safety thing...If she is interested..things will progress..relax and have fun

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:11 PM
I do not think that we are all here cause we are happier alone...I myself am here to make new friends and to express my opinions and help others if I can. Also it always go to get others point of view and opinions to learn more about that many different kinds of people there are out here. AS a end result, I would hope to meet someone with the same interests, direction on lifes purpose, and internal happiness..

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 08:03 PM
rofl I was married for 11 years to an older women....I think it is very important that the one you date and get involved with you have something in common with...otherwise it will just be a bottie call...AS for the bottie call if you are too young or the difference in to great most women will shy away..cos they won't want to paper train youlaugh rofl

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 07:58 PM
Happy B daydrinker

no photo
Fri 12/11/09 07:57 PM
Hello, Welcome, and Good Luckwaving

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:10 PM
:smile: Being a man that is a Jack of trades is good.out..The main thing about the nack for being handy is know your limitations. I saw a dude on TV yesterday that whoops with a nail gun and drove a 16 penny nail clean through his wrist... Can you say "OUCH!!!!" See ya all may your home improvement ventures be safewaving

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:01 PM
Welcome and hope you find what you are looking forwaving

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 07:00 PM
Yes, your appearance in the court room shows respect for the legal system and the judge.

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:57 PM
Yes, some men can be this cold...It is why men cheat on thier wives..they see a oportunity to get some from someone else and they take it....Statistically speaking the stronger the testosterone levels and and sex drive...the higher the possibilty

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:52 PM
waving Welcome and Good Luck

no photo
Sat 12/05/09 06:40 PM
Preferably I like the real McCoy...But, a nice pair of fake ones are also nice to look at drinker

1 2 3 4 5 7 9 10 11 24 25