Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:55 PM

Why do you think you are single?

Lord I was married for 24 years. I have done my time........smokin

I don't mean not being single means being married. I've had the same ball and chain so I can relate. I'll rephrase the question. Why do you think you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Do you blame others or could it be something about yourself?

Damn you ask alot of questions. Your not CIA are ya? I told the cops I didn't have nothing to do with that chit. That was Johnny from down the street doing that.......smokin

I've been taking notes from singmesweet

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:38 PM

Why do you think you are single?

Lord I was married for 24 years. I have done my time........smokin

I don't mean not being single means being married. I've had the same ball and chain so I can relate. I'll rephrase the question. Why do you think you don't have a girlfriend/boyfriend? Do you blame others or could it be something about yourself?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:32 PM

I have too many problems right now.

Best wishes for a full recovery. I do hope you find someone special along the way if that's in the cards. Don't give up

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:19 PM

Cause I want to be.

Honest and to the point. Sometimes I feel that way

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:10 PM

I m worthless....

I hope you don't really believe that because it's just not true.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 11:08 PM

Ah, one of the most typical questions men like to ask on sites like these! laugh

It may be typical I admit, but I don't believe you've answered the question.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 09:58 PM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 03:36 PM
I'm single because I live in a place that's a retirement community. Women my age are either tourists or part of the revolving door of people who live here for a year or two and go back to the mainland. That, and I'm shy and socially awkward toward women I'm attracted to. Not a good combo and doesn't make a good first impression.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 05/18/12 05:36 AM
I'm sure you've had friends, colleagues, family, ask you this question. Why do you think you are single?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 05/16/12 03:19 PM
I don't post on here that often anymore but it's still one of my go-to sites to hang out in the forums. I think I've been transparent about who I am on here.

I am a young, single Father who's a computer tech by trade and likes to play music. I'm pretty good at it too.

I deal with anxiety and depression and probably have a problem with the bottle, but at least I realize that and it's on my list of things to change for the better.

I am not perfect but I welcome any inquiries into my past or even background checks if asked of me by a potential partner.

My last girlfriend had a brother who worked for CSD and had access to background checks and ran me through before her and I got serious. I got his blessing since I have a clean record.

I don't see the point in lying about things. Eventually you will be found out as was the case for Keith (aka Lex Fonteyne).

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 05/14/12 10:51 PM

I never liked him and I admit to feeling Schadenfreude when I first heard this....

I admit I had to look that word up

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 05/14/12 10:44 PM
When you get your jollies looking at pictures of tortured, raped or murdered little girls, how do you come back from that? You guys know that pedophiles have the highest recidivism rate of all criminals, right?

Apparently they are sly enough to fool a lot of people. He was jaded and pessimistic, I could tell that, but I never would have thought of something like this. I can see now the sunglasses and stache were something for him to hide behind

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 05/14/12 10:18 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Mon 05/14/12 10:18 PM
Wow! I've seen Lex (Keith I guess) on here for years and have read many of his posts. I would never have imagined this but I guess it goes to show you, you can't be too careful online. I even purchased and read one of his books he wrote.

I'd like to think that maybe he changed his ways after getting out of prison and used this alias as a way to start anew and write books, but then why would he lie about his age on here? What a creep! I'm glad this has been found out and dealt with here on mingle

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 05/14/12 04:27 PM
If those pics are recent, I'd say you're looking very good for forty-eight flowerforyou

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 05/14/12 04:14 PM
I'm going to miss House. They've had a long run though...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 05/10/12 04:11 AM
Insult me all you want. It lets everyone here know your true character

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 05/10/12 03:56 AM

...that they're awesome and I wish I lived there, except in Christchurch during an earthquake....

yeah we rock lol. Hawiia seems like a nice place to live too.happy

Nothing wrong with Hawaii, I'm not complaining. I've always been fond on New Zealand though, especially the south isle. It's a beautiful place I want to visit someday

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 05/09/12 10:06 PM
...that they're awesome and I wish I lived there, except in Christchurch during an earthquake....

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:59 PM
Is it true what they say about New Zealanders?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 05/09/12 09:48 PM
I'm not sure I'm fit for the part in this fantasy/drama you've created. I think you should fire your casting team.

1 2 10 11 12 14 16 17 18 24 25