Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 03/31/12 06:08 PM
I think there are already way too many laws on the books. There ought to be a law against creating excessive, ridiculous laws.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 03/31/12 02:19 PM
Grizzly Bear ~ While You Wait For the Others

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mQ4jZeGUFzI

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/28/12 09:56 PM
The Best - She was a total sweetheart, smart, pretty, and just an all around awesome person. Great with kids and knew the importance of family without sacrificing having a little fun

The Worst - We didn't get to spend as much face to face time together as I would have liked. Our work, her three kids (and my one), and a bit of distance contributed to that. Oh, and then she moved back to the mainland. I guess if I had one gripe it would be that she could be a bit moody, more so then I was used to in previous relationships, but then again, I can get that way some times.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/28/12 09:37 PM

Do you use this site or similar sites to actually meet people, or to just pass the time? If you find people you get along well with, either as friends or more, do you put the effort into actually meeting them in person?

I haven't met anyone from a dating site but would like to. The problem for me is the local dating pool is slim here and other sites and I'm only interested in dating local. Back when MySpace was all the rage, I did meet a gal there and we were together for a year before she moved back to the mainland.

With that in mind, I think sites like this can work in the right circumstances. For now, I'm just hanging out here enjoying the forums. Killing time I guess

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/28/12 09:12 PM
I thought this was a pretty cool story and thought I'd share. Apparently, this guy had some kind of gun accident and messed his face up pretty bad. He'd been living like a recluse for years and wearing masks when he did go in public. Now he has a new face and can smell again for the first time since the accident. There's a video in the original article in the link below too..

http://www.cbc.ca/news/health/story/2012/03/28/face-transplant.html

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:54 PM
Stay out of my dreams please. It's annoying...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:50 PM
I'm thinkin life is like a box of chocolates, but I'm not in the mood for chocolates right now

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:35 PM
The Cardigans ~ Love Fool

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I9zpnLBtwwg

Love is more than a feeling that leads fools astray....

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:18 PM
Yea, so this was cool a few decades ago. At least I thought it was

Spin Doctors ~ Little Ms. Can't Be Wrong
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXWbMu4PtpE&feature=relmfu

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 11:10 PM
Ode to the nineties.....

Spin Doctors ~ Two Princes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wsdy_rct6uo&ob=av2e

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 10:05 PM
Saying you are "too sweet" is her way of letting you down gently. It means she's not interested without being direct. Kind of like "it's me, not you" or "I'm not ready for a relationship right now"

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 09:58 PM

My tape worms love beer.

I should probably feel bad.....but, I just don't.

12-15 beers is a standard night...which is why I switched to hard liquor.

Still, at the end of the night....I swear I can eat steaks, hams with lotsa potatoes, salads with extra bacon and breads with extra butter and cheese.

Don't hate me for trying to maintain my insulating layer of winter fat. I do good to hit 160 pounds at 6'2".

I think I have the same beer loving tapeworm. At least, that would explain a lot of things

5'11" and 150 here

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 09:32 PM
Welcome to Mingle! We need more gingers around here flowerforyou

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 09:27 PM
I know what you mean man. Hard to get a good night's rest with my shlong slapping me in the face every morning. I thought it was just me :tongue:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 02:46 PM

What is the best way to move on from a broken heart. i was dropped after what i thought was a perfect two years with someone and she went for someone else. i know now somethings that could have been better, but how do i accept it and just not love that girl anymore?

I asked my Grandfather for help on a similar issue once. His answer was "Cowboy up. And quit bein' such a p***y about it, you sound like somone took your teddybear". The simplicity of his answer, gave me mine. I miss his advice.

Good luck.

drinker :thumbsup:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:47 AM

I have been on this site a few years now and it seem to go from a fun dating site to a talk about politics????

It's a bit of everything here. Personally, I'm just here on the forums to shoot the s**t waiting for a local girl who perks my interest to sign up. Not interested in long distance but I find it's a fun time killer to hang in the forums. Some really cool peeps here

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:42 AM
The roosters have calmed down so now it's crickets.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:40 AM
It's bittersweet being single. I'm okay with that for now

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/27/12 12:38 AM
I must say, you're quite the kisser! Back atcha smooched

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 03/26/12 09:51 PM
Billy Bob baked a billion blueberry banana bread biscuits

1 2 12 13 14 16 18 19 20 24 25