Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/13/12 10:02 PM

Hmm, indie? Maybe check out:
-Arctic Monkeys ("When The Sun Goes Down")
-Death Cab For Cutie ("We Looked Like Giants" and "Crooked Teeth"... "Someday You Will Be Loved" is beautiful but I don't know about it)
-The Weakerthans ("Civil Twilight" I like in particular)
-Modest Mouse maybe (probably "Float On" or "Black Cadillacs" for any newcomer)

For less mainstream or radio hip-hop, maybe Deltron 2020 ("Positive Contact", "Madness"), Mos Def in general, or the hip-hop portions of Gorillaz. That's still a pretty broad area, so I could be very far off here.

Oh, and listen to ^^^ this guy...... he seems to have good tastedrinker I'll add a few indie bands you might like

Radiohead, Kasabian, The Kooks, Muse, Black Rebel Motorcycle Club, Cake, The White Stripes, The Strokes, Beck.............. I could go on and on

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/13/12 09:38 PM
If you're into indie, check out The Shin's new album Port of Morrow. It comes out next Tuesday but they just made it available today to stream the whole album free over iTunes. I'm listening to it a second time through right now and I likey! You may or may not be into it but give it a spin and see what you think

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewFeature?id=509945657&s=143441

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 03/11/12 07:13 PM
drinker

rofl rofl rofl

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 03/09/12 12:39 AM

Nothing & those WORDS are NOT allowed on here anyway.....laugh :banana: spock

What words do you speak of?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 03/09/12 12:27 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Fri 03/09/12 12:27 AM
No, but do those involve midgets? I might be interested

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 03/09/12 12:17 AM

How high is intelligence on your list of qualities? Let's say you meet a thoughtful, caring person but they don't understand what you consider simple words and phrases. When you are looking for a teamplayer.... does intelligence matter?

As much as I'd like to think I'd be drawn to a bimbo, intelligence does play a role for me. Doesn't have to be a rocket scientist or astrophysicist. If she's pretty, exceptions can be made
though, don't get me wrong

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 03/09/12 12:08 AM

Nothing ticks me off, not even crazy drivers. There are two things but I won't spill the beans on how to tick me off.

I saw a pretty crazy accident yesterday. A head on but nobody was seriously injured. Crazy drivers scare the shizzles out of me. I tend to not get ticked off much really. I'm pretty mellow

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 11:59 PM
Does paper involve ecstasy and multiple orgasms?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 11:51 PM
You don't agree with Ghostrider? I do....

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 11:44 PM
Feel free to vent here. Just try and refrain from those four letter words if possible...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 02:36 PM
Drunk posting..... I need to quit doing that

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:54 AM

I am an atheist and i think that bible is just a fairy tale for grown-ups and a good way to manipulate stupid people.
however one day i started to think about gods and devils actions.
i understand that god released punished people and killed them .. with natures powers, he killed many people , but devil.. i believe he killed like 2 people, and he rules over hell.. but if he isn't such a bad guy.. maybe he is forced to do his job just like most us?
What do you think?

Remember this is just a thought and it's purely philosophical.

The cosmic tale of light and dark, day and night, good and evil...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:46 AM
Welcome to Mingle! Keep posting in the forums and I guarantee someone will take notice. Best of luck

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:43 AM
Granted, I haven't read anything here other than the original post, I think we should be worried about what the US intentions are in this conflict

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:39 AM
Where is happiness found?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:29 AM
I wouldn't know. I was hoping you could tell me. Are you happy?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:26 AM
If that's true, did you make it what you wanted?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:24 AM
What is reality, really?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:20 AM
What do you dream about?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 03/08/12 12:17 AM

surprised surprised

Okay, I'm exaggerating a bit. The twins are still pretty big though