Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/02/12 11:16 PM

He'd be a ten........ if I was gay that is

Hahaha... I'll take that as a compliment!

I bet Amsterdam would be awesome! Wish I was there now

I've uploaded a movie with the fireworks in Amsterdam. Search on google for: Amsterdam New Years Eve 2012 (uploaded by halfbrain).

It was a BLAST !

Hope you took advantage of the shrooms and bud while you were there. I know I would have...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/02/12 11:12 PM

Hahaha... I'll take that as a compliment!

I bet Amsterdam would be awesome! Wish I was there now

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/02/12 11:10 PM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/02/12 11:04 PM

Dye your hair? Wear makeup? or do anything to "enhance" your looks?

I trim my pubes when I'm expecting a bj.... does that count?

I'm pretty sure that's just common courtesy.

Dang.... guess I'm exempt from this conversation then

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/02/12 10:34 PM

Dye your hair? Wear makeup? or do anything to "enhance" your looks?

I trim my pubes when I'm expecting a bj.... does that count?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/02/12 10:20 PM
Brian Christopher...... I think my parents just liked the ring of it I guess. Not named after anyone that I know of

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/01/12 04:35 AM

That's fine and dandy guys, but did anyone watch my cute kitten video? Oh well, I got a laugh out of it

favorite part was the pulling of the ears...genius

The guy picked up the kitten by the skin on the back of it's neck, how you normally would, no pulling of the ears. Yea, it's a bit strange for a kitten to act that erratic and I hope it's not being abused in any way. I just thought it was funny if viewed in the context of a smoker not wanting to give up the habit. Buzz kill

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 12/31/11 08:30 PM

Elated. Im utterly pumped for tomorrow. Omg Im gonna wear a dress and heels. And yes, it will look hot as Pippa Middleton's ba dunka dunk.

Pics or it didn't happen. We wanna see drool :banana:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 12/31/11 06:13 PM
That's fine and dandy guys, but did anyone watch my cute kitten video? Oh well, I got a laugh out of it

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 12/31/11 01:29 PM
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/8b6f34ecb1/smoking-cat-needs-a-smoke

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 12/26/11 02:49 AM

I'm not sure if this will still work ...
I've been in this whole online dating since I was 26, and have had 2 steady relationships - one 3 years, and one 4 years plus. Only thing that I haven't anticipated was the chance of meeting - both guys didn't make their ways to come and see me, though both have promised that they will. Both have financial problems, but I wonder why they haven't assessed their capabilities before committing on something - this what really makes my heart sink.

For now I am giving my last try, although there's this one guy whom I have met face to face already, who likes me, but I am not sure about my feelings for him.

Is it still possible to meet the One on here? what

Honestly, where you live, I imagine a dating site like this wouldn't be the best for you. Most members here are in the US so not a large pool for you to pull from. I'd try the local scene

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 12/26/11 02:45 AM
That's a tough question for someone who lives in Hawaii. Most people who take vacations over here go to Vegas. I like South Isle New Zealand but they've been getting a bunch of earthquakes lately so I don't know. I still have a while to worry about that

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 12/26/11 02:34 AM
Welcome to Mingle waving

A picture works wonders around here. Helps us to get to know who we're chatting with.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 11:26 PM
Kick a few bad habits

Get out more

Get back into playing/recording music again

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 10:21 PM

Oh wow i had some Magic mushrooms once, i dont remember no Christmas celebrations though but i do see where it would help Santa and all his rain deer lol.He could drop off all the toys for the boys and girls and never leave the ground man lol.

Yea, no need to leave the ground once you realize you and the universe are one. It's all in your mind

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 05:31 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 12/25/11 05:32 PM

Sometimes,,,longing for what WE INVISION,,turns out to be OUR nightmares instead,,,so longing,,,surpasses,,living in hell,,lol
YOUR words pass on to us their meanings we feel inside,,and for that.
WORDS,,make their authur......drinker :wink: :smile:
Have a GREAT night and a safe New Years..drinker

I think that most of us long for TRUE love. The nightmare of being with the wrong person is what has brought this darkness about. I too would rather be lonely than in that predicament. The end of my poem was about til death do us part. Hope this new year brings you great blessings as well. To a better future

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 05:04 PM

Like you said, a mishmash of several different things.

Magic mushrooms may have had something to do with it.

For me it's just a day I don't have to go to work.

And a chance to look at all the pretty lights.

After studying it for a good part of yesterday, I do think these mushrooms are part of the Christmas celebration. I also think the lights and bringing a pine tree into your home symbolizes life in the time of year where darkness is at it's peak. Light/dark life/death good/evil

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 04:55 PM

I'm glad they brought it back also. I always wanted to be on it but I know I couldn't eat some of that scary stuffsick But I would love to try some of the other challenges:banana:

Yea, that's the part that gets me. I don't think I could do it. Some of that **** is so far beyond gross, I almost puke just thinking about it

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 04:49 PM

I so LOVE Fear Factor!!!!! And the pix of those shrooms are pretty cool:thumbsup:

Yea, Fear Factor's pretty awesome! Glad they brought it back after all these years. Joe Rogan's bad a$$ IMO. He has a lot to say if you look him up. Lots of YouTubes on his views. Even Mario has a thing for these shrooms. Makes him super

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 12/25/11 04:35 PM
Here's a video of Joe Rogan from Fear Factor talking about this topic. A much shorter video than the last I posted. At least watch this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7LntLIFb8qw