Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:25 AM

Yes, love hurts. I think it's best we all agree on that and move on. I know personally that it's true and I'm sure it's true for some of you out there.

Doesn't mean I'm a douchebag for owning up to how I feel. You don't know me, don't know my history or what I'm like. You have your life, I have mine. They're different. Stop the lynching

Hawaii.

He wasn't talking about you, bro.

Trust me.

:D

I am aware of that now and sewing a zipper on my mouth

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 02/28/12 12:23 AM

Yes, love hurts. I think it's best we all agree on that and move on. I know personally that it's true and I'm sure it's true for some of you out there.

Doesn't mean I'm a douchebag for owning up to how I feel. You don't know me, don't know my history or what I'm like. You have your life, I have mine. They're different. Stop the lynching
dude, I wasnt reffering to you :D

Hmmmm..... I've said too much then

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:57 PM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:38 PM
I hardly post on here so I can't imagine what your impression of me might be. Again, I'm human and err, but I also know you don't know what I'm like and base your assumptions on intermittent vague texts that you base who I am on. I love Audrey as a person yet that is the extent of my attraction. I know you are her friend and will stick up for her and try and crush me to the ground and stomp on me and I understand. To Audrey I say, love is coming. Expect it. Don't give up because it's your destiny.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:27 PM
I want Audrey to be happy probably more than anyone on here but I'm not the man for the job. The fantasy has to end here. Happiness comes from within, which I have little experience, but I know it's true. I've tried many times to show that friends is all I want but to no avail. I can't be someone's fantasy. I am just a man looking for happiness myself

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:19 PM
You have the right to your opinion. Judge not lest you be judged

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 11:02 PM
You have your preferences and I have mine. Does that make me less of a human than you? I think not

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:18 PM
I've never seen the movie, but "He's just not that into you" sounds relevant

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:08 PM
Yes, find someone around you who knows how to use a computer.... or, click on "My Account" then "Edit Photos" then click "Browse" and find the photo on your computer to upload, assuming you have copied it to your computer already. Click on "Open" then click "Upload Photo". All there is to it

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 10:01 PM
No cable or satellite but somehow I manage to not miss an episode of House, Dr Who, Criminal Minds, or Fringe. I'm talented like that

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 09:54 PM

Are you the same in the forums as you are in person? Do you let people know what you're really like? Or, do you play a part and be who you want to be, rather than yourself?

I think that even if you're totally honest in everything you type on here, people can still get the wrong idea of who you are. I think it takes the 'in person' to really get to know someone. I've been here a while and have gotten to "know" some of you pretty well from what you write but, until we've met, spent time together, all I have to base anyone here on is what's written and my interpretation of that.

I try to be myself on here and think I have been. I probably read more than I post but that's me in real life. I'm more of a background kind of guy, I observe. The guitarist, not the singer or that's me behind the mixing board.

I've opened up the Mingle fam quite a few times when I needed support because this is a great site with some awesome people here. My advise to anyone trying to be someone they're not on this site is to get real because it's hard enough to try and figure out who you are behind a picture and a paragraph.

I do agree that even if you're being completely yourself, some will get the wrong idea. Though, those tend to be the ones who don't want to get to know you better.

I disagree because I don't think it's really possible to know someone by just reading what they type on a dating forum

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 09:37 PM

my question is one that has been concerning me for some time.... im a married women and active on this site because my hubby says that i can have a girlfriend. he says that he understands that i have needs he cant always fill so he wants me to get a gf..... is this wrong? and if not, who in there right mind is going to date a married women.... i know what some ppl must be thinking and hes not like that.... hes not into having multiple girls at once

I think that if that's your thing, you should pursue it and let him go. He's just trying to hang on and deep down isn't really okay with it. I'm sure there's more to this, but that is my 2 cents from what I've been given.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/27/12 09:10 PM

Are you the same in the forums as you are in person? Do you let people know what you're really like? Or, do you play a part and be who you want to be, rather than yourself?

I think that even if you're totally honest in everything you type on here, people can still get the wrong idea of who you are. I think it takes the 'in person' to really get to know someone. I've been here a while and have gotten to "know" some of you pretty well from what you write but, until we've met, spent time together, all I have to base anyone here on is what's written and my interpretation of that.

I try to be myself on here and think I have been. I probably read more than I post but that's me in real life. I'm more of a background kind of guy, I observe. The guitarist, not the singer or that's me behind the mixing board.

I've opened up the Mingle fam quite a few times when I needed support because this is a great site with some awesome people here. My advise to anyone trying to be someone they're not on this site is to get real because it's hard enough to try and figure out who you are behind a picture and a paragraph.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 02/25/12 01:47 PM
Radiohead ~ Supercollider

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Gm5FZiAeXg&feature=related

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 02/25/12 01:45 PM
I want a girl with a short skirt and a looooooooooooong jacket...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Thu 02/23/12 01:36 PM
Here's the official video for Simple Song. Pretty cool vid IMHO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=RoLTPcD1S4Q

So far to me, I think it's going to be an awesome album. I'm looking forward to it

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 02/22/12 11:19 PM
[I'm on a dating site... Do I really have to answer?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 02/21/12 11:00 PM
Just a hunch here but try disabling Windows automatic updates and see if that makes a difference. I find that on slow machines automatic updates can slow down and even lock them up. Worth a try.

http://www.theeldergeek.com/disable_automatic_update.htm

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 02/21/12 12:50 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Tue 02/21/12 12:51 AM
Radiohead ~ Bodysnatchers

[http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TZEpfICFkfQ

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 02/20/12 11:31 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Tue 02/21/12 12:04 AM
Maybe I'm the only fan here but that's fine. Here's another singe called "September" which is classic Shins in my opinion.

http://vimeo.com/36263084

Here's a sorta video for Simple Song. Kinda a making of. Not the official video which is coming soon

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-OEo9n-Po&feature=youtu.be