Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 12/16/11 10:55 PM
All I can say is that I've watched ALL the GOP debates and Ron Paul has my vote

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 12/10/11 12:09 AM
I've often thought that intelligence and flying spaghetti monsters have little to do with each other. Correct me if I'm wrong

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 11/30/11 09:05 PM
I've seen one. No little green men though

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 09:36 PM

I'm going to be 30 next month. Will I be officially "old"? I don't feel that old. :thumbsup:

Your profile says you're thirty-one. I'm confused

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 09:18 PM
Download uTorrent which is free http://utorrent.com Search for what you want on:

http://thepiratebay.org and...

http://btjunkie.org

The torrent files you get on these sites will open with uTorrent and begin downloading

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 09:12 PM
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Electronics+Promotions/Connect-Laptop-to-TV/pcmcat212600050003.c?id=pcmcat212600050003

Yes, there are pictures :wink:

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 09:08 PM
http://watchseries.eu/ seems to have all the tv shows I like and updates them almost immediately

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:58 PM
I network and fix computers on a daily basis, but my coding skills are limited to html and css. I don't have the patience or desire for programming

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:49 PM
I'll be thirty soon as well in June. I feel like I've been around the block, but definitely not old

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 08:44 PM
I almost think it's better these lying, thieving, backwards politicians leave God out of it; gives him a bad name in my opinion. If God truly aligned himself with them, then I might consider atheism

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 11/28/11 03:53 PM
so, people that don't agree with you don't have a functioning brain?... nice argument, but really lame... i'm glad i got to meet the only person alive that can have an opinion on this...

I may have gone a bit overboard in my statement. Maybe I'm a bit too opinionated on the subject. Didn't mean to come across as an a$$

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 11/27/11 11:20 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 11/27/11 11:20 PM

I just read an article on the dangers of drinking...
scared the **** out of me.

So that's it!

After today, no more reading!

I gave up reading a long time ago drinks

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 11:37 PM

Anyone hurt at a black Friday brawl should sue the store, the maybe the stores would stop having them.

Its all about greed.

I think many have tried and never won.
I hope grandpa wins. From what the witnesses said he was being truthfull.

I bet this guy has no record, is retired and your certainly not winning this argument.

I would like to say what I realy think.

Its just a shame we have these types of cops in this country and even worse we have people who defend them.

I'd like to take this time to say that I'm for Grandpa. With six hundred dollars worth of merchandise in his cart and a ten dollar video game in his belt, I think your points are fruitless and impotent

Then why wasn't the game in the cart? The game was $50.00. He didn't pay for the merchandise in the cart. A lot of shoplifters use a decoy shopping cart filled with merchandise to make it look like they are actually shopping then ditch it after they conceal the merchandise and are ready to leave.

do you really think it likely (anything is POSSIBLE, Im speaking about LIKELY) someone would go through the chaos and crowding of black friday filling their cart that full of product just to steal 50 dollars worth?

Yes, I have seen it happen.

But, the point is, stealing a $50 game in POINT BLANK view of dozens of people furiously after the same exact thing and never took their eyes off of. Never mind the fact that his grandkid was hurt at within seconds/minutes during. Yes, filling a cart to APPEAR as being a 'normal' customer isn't a new game. Even to go to the check-out and pay for it while slipping 'extras' past it (often to an accomplice....even children). Then those security devices aren't all that 'secure'. The chain goes.... 1. Security measures set. 2. Criminal 'bypassed it'. 3. Security figuring out loophole. 4. Criminal still bypassing. 5. Security adds updates. 6. Criminals upgrading and still doing their thing. Much like most MS software......

Excuses for the poor treatment of customers. I don't buy it. I hope we see those tapes soon

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 11:17 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Fri 11/25/11 11:25 PM

Yes, waterboarding is torture

Unless you have some sick, twisted fetish about drowning that is

I doubt fulfilling fetishes is an efficient way to get information from less than cooperative people.....
All this could be avoided if we didnt attack and invade someone elses homeland. If they dont like it well we will just torture them.

This country is simply vile.

although I concede with a certain amount of 'staying out' of it, I also understand the humanity of 'getting involved'

and I , for the life of me, cant figure out how people determine who violated, attacked, invaded,, whom first

seems we are all continually reacting to each other,,dont know if its possible to stop it now,,,,

Stop torture. That's a start

whose job will it be to define what 'torture' is?

Until you've been waterboarded, you don't know what you're talking about

is that also true of those who oppose it but have never experienced it?

I've seen enough online videos to support my theory

viewing videos doesnt count as actually having 'been waterboarded' though

I was just curious if the criteria was consistent for both sides,,,,

You're right I haven't been waterboarded. Does't mean I can't see the facts and make the rational decision that we shouldn't be doing this

and I wouldnt neglect you of your opinion on the matter

nor would I imagine it makes you know 'what you are talking about' anymore or less than I do,,

just stating an equally valid perception,,,

Torturing a hundred just to get some possible valid information from one just doesn't seem right to me, or anyone else with a heart or functioning brain

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:50 PM

whoa

Roll your eyes if you want, but I don't see it as a laughing matter.

Am I laughing?

Someone was unjustly killed and you chose the roll eyes emoticon.

He died because he had a reaction to the Taser and the rolling of the eyes was to the OP.

whoa

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:31 PM

I doubt fulfilling fetishes is an efficient way to get information from less than cooperative people.....
All this could be avoided if we didnt attack and invade someone elses homeland. If they dont like it well we will just torture them.

although I concede with a certain amount of 'staying out' of it, I also understand the humanity of 'getting involved'

and I , for the life of me, cant figure out how people determine who violated, attacked, invaded,, whom first

seems we are all continually reacting to each other,,dont know if its possible to stop it now,,,,

viewing videos doesnt count as actually having 'been waterboarded' though

I was just curious if the criteria was consistent for both sides,,,,

You're right I haven't been waterboarded. Does't mean I can't see the facts and make the rational decision that we shouldn't be doing this

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:22 PM

whoa

Roll your eyes if you want, but I don't see it as a laughing matter.

Am I laughing?

Someone was unjustly killed and you chose the roll eyes emoticon.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:15 PM

Anyone hurt at a black Friday brawl should sue the store, the maybe the stores would stop having them.

Its all about greed.

I bet this guy has no record, is retired and your certainly not winning this argument.

Its just a shame we have these types of cops in this country and even worse we have people who defend them.

I'd like to take this time to say that I'm for Grandpa. With six hundred dollars worth of merchandise in his cart and a ten dollar video game in his belt, I think your points are fruitless and impotent

Then why wasn't the game in the cart? The game was $50.00. He didn't pay for the merchandise in the cart. A lot of shoplifters use a decoy shopping cart filled with merchandise to make it look like they are actually shopping then ditch it after they conceal the merchandise and are ready to leave.

Thus police brutality against Grandpa is justified. You are one sick man my friend.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:09 PM

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 11/25/11 10:06 PM

Its all about greed.

1 2 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 25 Next