Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 03/26/12 03:40 PM

Have you ever faced or currently facing the problem of procrastination?
How did you overcome it or trying to overcome it ?

Yes, I procrastinate. Took me over a day to come up with this response. Not sure how to overcome it but I finally did post so that's a step in the right direction, right?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 03/26/12 03:34 PM
Ladyliz always gets a kiss from me blushing smooched smooched smooched

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 03/26/12 03:32 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Mon 03/26/12 03:32 PM
Boonedoggy gets a handshake. We all love ambuh. I blow a kiss her way

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 03/24/12 12:24 AM
The girl in that pic is pretty hot. I give her an 8.5 for looks. As far as rating you, deception usually gets low scores from me so I'll refrain.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 03/23/12 03:54 PM
smooched

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 03/17/12 11:31 AM

I'm beginning to put two and two together. Anyone else here have thoughts on the matter?

Funny, I was writing a lengthy topic on this subject explaining a lot of this stuff when my computer froze and I lost all of what I wrote which really sucks.

Anyone here study this to the point of connecting the dots?

Saturn Dood It?what bigsmile

No, my computer dood it. Took me an hour or two to write up too. Instead, I'll just post a few links of what I was getting at.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 03/17/12 01:46 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sat 03/17/12 01:47 AM
I'm beginning to put two and two together. Anyone else here have thoughts on the matter?

Funny, I was writing a lengthy topic on this subject explaining a lot of this stuff when my computer froze and I lost all of what I wrote which really sucks.

Anyone here study this to the point of connecting the dots?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 08:35 PM

And by the way.... RP won the Big island of Hawaii and the Virgin Islands!

See the map here:
http://www.cnn.com/election/2012/primaries/state/hi

Glad to see my fellow Big Island peeps making the right choice. Awesome news! drinker

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 02:15 AM
The Shins ~ Fall of '82

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBjVcB0Pv1Q

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 01:51 AM
Some people can be mean and vindictive. My advise, take it or leave it, is consider the other party and try on their shoes, you might learn something

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 01:35 AM

*wipes mouth* blushing yawn

A postcard

Bite me :wink:

Run

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 01:21 AM

:D Kiss!

A frenchie

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 01:19 AM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Wed 03/14/12 01:20 AM

*wipes mouth* blushing yawn

A postcard

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 01:16 AM
A hug.

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 01:01 AM
One on the cheek

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Wed 03/14/12 12:30 AM
We be smoochin

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/13/12 11:55 PM
Accepting applications..... please use a spell checker

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/13/12 11:32 PM
It amazes me how few Americans will get behind the man that strongly supports personal liberties and strongly opposes the war is peace mentality of this age. I guess we'll get what we deserve then

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/13/12 11:20 PM

How high is intelligence on your list of qualities? Let's say you meet a thoughtful, caring person but they don't understand what you consider simple words and phrases. When you are looking for a teamplayer.... does intelligence matter?

As much as I'd like to think I'd be drawn to a bimbo, intelligence does play a role for me. Doesn't have to be a rocket scientist or astrophysicist. If she's pretty, exceptions can be made
though, don't get me wrong

haha. As long as she's pretty, she can be a little dumb, huh?

It's a sliding scale kind of thing. :tongue: A slight lack of brains can be offset a bit if she's a looker. Goes the other way too. I could never be with someone I considered dumb though

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 03/13/12 10:19 PM

What should I listen to? Give me a link of something you'd recommend and tell me a bit about it.

Tough question if we don't know what type of music you're most into.

I like alt/indie rock best myself so if you're into that at all, check out The Shins new album, Port of Morrow. It comes out next Tuesday but if you have iTunes, they will let you stream the full album free.

http://itunes.apple.com/WebObjects/MZStore.woa/wa/viewFeature?id=509945657&s=143441

Poetic, sometimes cryptic lyrics and James Mercer has a great voice. This album has a lot more upbeat tunes and is less folksy then their previous with more focus on keyboards and synths. A fun and chill listen. Pretty solid album in my opinion.

1 2 13 14 15 17 19 20 21 24 25