Community > Posts By > HawaiiMusikMan

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 02/14/12 07:49 PM
I second that if you just had your computer worked on, you should contact the person who did the work and see if they know what's up. If you don't know what you're doing, you can really mess things up

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sat 02/11/12 12:41 AM

Spaceman - The Killers

In case you were wondering...

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 01/31/12 09:10 PM

Creep - Radiohead

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XnDPT8bNnXE

(Uhuh, I went there. Many people covered this one. This is just my interpretation. I fear I ruined a classic.)

Not too shabby. I do like some of your others a bit better. Where'd you get the backup geetar on that track? Keep up the singing and sharing!

I wouldn't normally post this, but you brought it up so..... I did a cover of Creep a few years back with just me and an acoustic. It's even more slow and melancholy than the original so try not to fall asleep.

http://dreamaudio.net/audio/Creep.mp3

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Fri 01/20/12 09:58 PM

Why is it that men don't want to acknowledge other men's looks or if they do they are ridiculed by other men as being gay...I basically don't see the problem when I ask a dude if another dude is hot

A few weeks ago I was in the car with my brother driving home and some local gal and her bf/husband/whatever started shouting insults from her car next to me at a stoplight. I didn't hear exactly what the insults were but I got the strong impression they thought we were gay just because we were two guys driving in a car together. We're both good looking BTW.

If you haven't noticed that the media has a huge effect on people, you should look into it. They tell you how to dress, what to eat, what life is all about, and most importantly, how to think, and most sheeple buy into that. When was the last time you've seen a show on TV with two guys together that didn't include some gay joke? Yea, I admit it's funny and all but it's also part of their programming of our minds of demasculating the male population.

Guys, don't hang out together or you're queer. Don't rally together for a cause. Don't protest together. They don't want that.

As far as the OP, I know to a point which guys are attractive to women and which aren't. No shame here

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Tue 01/17/12 05:29 PM

*sigh*

My ex-boyfriend came back into my life.

He called me last night and we talked for a bit. Things between us didn't end on bad terms and I always thought we had a strong friendship. I didn't think anything of it when we were talking. I guess you could say we met and fell for each other at the wrong time.

After he told me he broke up with the girl he was seeing, we went on to talking a lot about the mistakes we made when we were together. Then came the unexpected. He told me his dad was in the hospital and he wasn't taking things well with it. In fact he was nearly vague about the details until I just started to listen to him and let him talk. His son knows but he hasn't shown how he really feels about it. I felt like he was talking about it for the first time with me.

Now comes the problem. I was deeply in love with this man, but I guess we never talked about that. I didn't know how he felt and vise versa. For the first time I thought I heard him say he had feelings for me too.

I am so confused and I really don't know what to do here. I thought we ended our romance. This is what I thought. I really care about him so much. I feel like I can be his friend but getting involved into his life again? indifferent I found out a week after we broke up he got back together with his ex-gf.

I really don't know what to do here. Having him come back into life isn't what I planned. And all these feelings resufacing, I don't like them. What would you do in this situation if you were me?

Doesn't help that he went back to his ex but you did say you hadn't spoken your feelings to him so that could have had something to do with it. I say follow your heart

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:18 AM
No, reading's fooooor dummies. Do you think that intelligent conversations can come about from mingle debates?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:09 AM
Do you know how to read four posts up?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Mon 01/16/12 02:02 AM
But do you know the answer?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 11:13 PM
If a tree falls in the forest does it make a sound if nothing is around to hear it?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 11:07 PM
Does twelve times twelve equal a hundred forty four?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:46 PM
Is it like penish size to you?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:33 PM
Almost pushing thirty.... Is that old?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:18 PM
Edited by HawaiiMusikMan on Sun 01/15/12 10:19 PM
Yea, I'm an old fart, huh? We had DARE

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 10:01 PM
Did you DARE to stay off drugs in school?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:55 PM
Wouldn't be a bad idea to go but I don't think it necessary per say

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:49 PM
When did Michael Jackson ever play baseball or basketball lol!?!

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:44 PM
What year were you born?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:33 PM
You should know. Don't you have the patent?

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:22 PM
Have you ever found the end of a rainbow? You wouldn't have to worry about that if you did

HawaiiMusikMan's photo
Sun 01/15/12 09:09 PM
Rock Musician with the fall back of Studio Engineer