Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:13 AM
:cry: I'm very sorry for your loss. Prayers and kind thoughts for you and the family.flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:12 AM
flowerforyou Prayers headed your way Taurusflowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 10:11 AM
flowerforyou Marieflowerforyou For being a great friend!

flowerforyouLexflowerforyou Glad you listened to her and got yourself checked out. Hope you get well soon!

laugh I so enjoyed your description of the ultrasound machine. I too had to have a sonogram on Friday. I was hearing all of those noises and wanted to be part of the game. She moved the monitor so I could see and told me what things were. It was pretty cool. I didn't get to watch the monitor for the second sonogram. I felt cheated.

Thanks for the story and I hope you get to feeling better real soon!

flowerforyou Kudos Marie and Lexflowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:56 AM

gotta have a gal that can clean fishrofl rofl rofl

She's out there...s o m e w h e r e!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 07/25/09 09:45 AM

nope..guess not...she doesnt like to fish..lol

Bummer! I guess that is one of the requirements now isn't it?

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/24/09 10:24 PM

Can you miss someone you have never met or don't even know yet?

Feeling a little lonely tonight! brokenheart

I think so, I know just how you feel, cause I'm in the same boat myself in a sense. (hugs) flowerforyou

Thank you, Kleisto! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/24/09 09:31 PM
Can you miss someone you have never met or don't even know yet?

Feeling a little lonely tonight! brokenheart

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:10 PM
laugh

I dunno my friend..I think putting up fake pictures and shouting out to the masses how sexy I am is sounding better and better everyday.
laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/24/09 04:09 PM
Still no crush, here.

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 07/23/09 11:54 AM

what a great day...I might have met my next ex-wife

email me - inquiring minds want to know....is she everything you were looking for? You had quite a list of requirements if I remember right. :wink: I hope she is and more.

Hopefully she is the ONE for you and won't be an ex-wife candidate.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:07 PM

Hope you had a wonderful fantastic day! flowerforyou

Thank you, Want2B.happy flowers

You are more than welcome. Hope it was great and that this new year brings you nothing but the best! flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/22/09 10:07 PM

what a great day...I might have met my next ex-wife

love is there love in the air?love

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/22/09 11:05 AM

Earlier this month I was over at my older daughter's house doggy/house sitting. My younger daughter wanted me to come back home and watch a movie with her afer she got off work.

I went to the store first and bought a couple of plants. Got there before she came home. Locked the front door out of habit. Went out the sliding glass door and was piddling around on the patio planting my silly plants and noticed the cat looking at me from the sliding glass window.

I didn't think anything of it until I went back to the sliding glass door to go back in and it only opened about 4 inches ... the cat looking at me with the "What?" face.

She had rolled the protective bar back into the track of the sliding glass door when she slipped between the blinds to watch me outside and I couldn't get back in until my daughter came home from work. 2 hrs on the front porch in the rain I am thinking no one is going to believe that the cat locked me out!

:laughing: :laughing: Now that is a good one can't do much but laugh at that one. :laughing: :laughing:

Look of the cat looking out at ya = Priceless bigsmile

bigsmile laugh laugh bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 11:06 PM
Earlier this month I was over at my older daughter's house doggy/house sitting. My younger daughter wanted me to come back home and watch a movie with her afer she got off work.

I went to the store first and bought a couple of plants. Got there before she came home. Locked the front door out of habit. Went out the sliding glass door and was piddling around on the patio planting my silly plants and noticed the cat looking at me from the sliding glass window.

I didn't think anything of it until I went back to the sliding glass door to go back in and it only opened about 4 inches ... the cat looking at me with the "What?" face.

She had rolled the protective bar back into the track of the sliding glass door when she slipped between the blinds to watch me outside and I couldn't get back in until my daughter came home from work. 2 hrs on the front porch in the rain I am thinking no one is going to believe that the cat locked me out!

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:42 PM
My Chocolate Cream Cake

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:19 PM
My crushes tend to get crushed so I have learned how to extinguish them from the get go.

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:17 PM

I'm happy for the folks over in the crush thread. But, geez, do they have to rub it in so much? whoa

If I may borrow the words of one of the classic movies of our time, "Something about Mary"......

"Love makes you do F'd up things"

I think I've done my share of 'shouting it from the mountaintop' before. But that's when I wasn't old and cranky. laugh

Point taken. laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:13 PM
I thought this was the sign up list for a first kiss! slaphead

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:08 PM
I'm happy for the folks over in the crush thread. But, geez, do they have to rub it in so much? whoa

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 07/21/09 10:06 PM

This thread is so inspiring me to redo my profile.

"I am not a beauty queen but am not butt ugly either. I am somewhere in between. I am not a biotch...but play one on tv and have the talent of bringing it out when the situation calls for it. I can be "nice" if you deserve it. But, I can be really bad, too. :wink:"

How is that for a start? In the meantime, I am going to sit back and take notes. I am not looking for a Brad Pitt or George Clooney...a Patrick Swayze would be nice...hmmm. I am looking for someone that compliments me and makes me feel that special something that no one else does.

I beleive you will find it.

Thank you. flowers

1 2 8 9 10 12 14 15 16 24 25