Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:16 PM

My honey on the right end.

Ohhh taurus, he is a hottie! You lucky girl!

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:09 PM
bump...I think this would be soooo much fun. Brings a smile to my face every time I see it!

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:07 PM
I am fighting off a possible crush here ~ I'm confused!

I did it. I fought it and I won! Crushless once again! bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:05 PM
Almost 45 - one more month to go and then I can post here. bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:02 PM

Went to Jerrys' Friday night.. had a great time. What did I miss and more importantly, how was your night?

I was in the mood to go dancing! After 2 coronas and 2 alligator shots ~ I was feeling no pain and wanted to go dancing! I would have been a lot of fun on the dance floor !!!! :banana:

Maybe we can get together another time and shorty fire burnin' on the dance floor!

WooHoo I would like that very much! You can show me some more of your fancy moves chicky babe! :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:16 AM
WOW! I am sorry you had such a yucky date. Some people can be real jerks! Aren't you glad you found this out so soon? I'm with the others on this one. Run for the hills ~ block, delete, whatever.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 09:09 AM

I have been on both sides of undelivered mail over the last month. At least 3 times that I know of I have not received an email. And I know of at least 2 times where my email was never received.

Now I know this because the people that I have missed emails with have then later asked why I never read their email. And I go look and I don't have an email. And I have seen the other side.... most recently one I sent on Friday I think. It showed as unread and I started to suspect that it was never received. So I sent a new email asking about the old email and sure enough... they never received one. Obviously I'm getting some (most) of my emails, but every once in a while they are disappearing in to the ether.

It's a little unsettling when you get emails asking you why you're ignoring their previous email. I can imagine a situation where two people are in the "I wonder if they are interested" stage and the "I really like you. Do you want to hang out?" email gets lost.

Or when the "I really had a great time last night and looking forward to seeing you again." never gets delivered and then you never hear from them again because they think you are ignoring them.

I agree it is very frustrating! frustrated Thanks again for the resend. flowerforyou

"I really like you. Do you want to hang out?"

What?!? Do people really get emails like this on here? laugh I feel cheated! tears

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:54 AM
Congratulations Snarky! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:31 AM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Mon 08/03/09 08:33 AM
OH, I want to play!

1. How old are you? 44

2. How many children do you have? 2

3. What do you think of me? My first impression of you from the forums is you are fun and can be very thought provoking.

4. What do you think of your last partner? disgust, he makes me sick to my stomach

5. Are you a liar? No, sometimes I wish I was.

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 08:08 AM

I'm beat, a lot of 14 hr days this week.. I had a dream this morning that I didn't make it into the office.. I'm a tard...laugh

Having my coffee too and it's delicious... drinker

drinker flowerforyou Hang in there Princess!

I am fighting off a possible crush here ~ I'm confused!frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 07:57 AM

Went to Jerrys' Friday night.. had a great time. What did I miss and more importantly, how was your night?

I was in the mood to go dancing! After 2 coronas and 2 alligator shots ~ I was feeling no pain and wanted to go dancing! I would have been a lot of fun on the dance floor !!!! :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 08/02/09 08:05 AM

You are beautiful Modela!

Oh, Thank you. What do you think of the slide?

Great job!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sun 08/02/09 12:08 AM
You are beautiful Modela!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:07 PM
Anyone make it out to the festivities in Old Town last night? It was a quite a site.

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/01/09 03:03 PM
I confess to being introduced to Sexy Alligator shots and I like them!

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:53 PM
Still not crushing here!

But I was reminded of an old high school crush last night when I ran into him and his wife. WOW! He still had the same effect on me that he did then and that was 26 yrs ago.love blushing love The flashbacks were enjoyable bigsmile

I kept telling myself "no eye contact, no eye contact"...laugh

I can't help but wonder what life would have been like. Sigh.

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/01/09 02:40 PM
flowerforyou Congrats, I hope it continues to build! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Sat 08/01/09 01:57 AM

Baby....I think you mean YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana:

That works for me.

love love love

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:58 PM

nice seeing you Tammi!!!!!flowerforyou

You too Beckie. Wanna know who I am dating? I will email him to you!!!

Can you email one to me, too???? love

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:53 PM
Welcome Back Meg! Good to see you again! flowerforyou

1 2 3 4 5 6 8 10 11 12 24 25