Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 08/06/09 06:20 AM
I have had bad reactions to pain medication like percacet and lortabs in the past. Been having some terrible lower back pain and went to dr. (not reg. dr. b/c her schedule was full) and she suggested pain medication. I told her that I was extrememly intolerable to pain medication - usually creepy crawlies, dizziness, light headedness and not being able to stand or walk.

She prescribed Tramadol. I am not taking any other medication. I took one 50 mg tablet after lunch yesterday around 2:00 and by 5:30 my head was swimming and very lightheaded, dizzy and overheated and almost passed out. I was extremely thirsty and noticed that I couldn't take deep breaths. Luckily coworker noticed I was having issues.

I talked to a nurse who said that it was b/c my stomach emptied out and needed to eat again. Eat, I felt like if I ate anything I was going to throw up. This was only 3 hrs after I had eaten before. She said that I was fine and the next dose should be 1/2 a tablet.

The medication DID take care of my back pain, so when I went to bed, I decided to take a 1/2 tablet (25 mg). That was at midnight. At 5am I am woken up by sporadic spasms of the tongue and the back of my teeth clacking. I am not cold. This continued for 2 1/2 hrs.

I am waiting now for call back from MY dr. I can't get a hold of my daughter b/c her sim card went out. I am feeling alone. Anyone want to chat on IM for a bit. It is 8:19am central time. I am going to try to sit here for a bit b/4 I have to go lie down again. :cry:

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 08/05/09 11:28 AM

Billy's deactivated!

What? Where did he go? I didn't get my analysis! frustrated

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:49 PM

OH,Winx. I am so sorry to hear what your brother is going through. Saying a prayer for him and his fellow residents.

I'm sure you feel helpless. Hugs and prayers coming your way, too. flowers :thumbsup: flowers

Thank you, Want2B5ft.:smile: flowerforyou

:thumbsup: flowers :thumbsup:

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:43 PM

I confess that I went to a gay bar last night....first time EVER! I confess that I put a twenty dollar bill in his....uh....string. I confess that I checked off # 6 on my "bucket list"... AMEN!

WooHoo! Congrats on crossing off #6 of your Bucket List. How many things are on your list? I have been thinking about making one of those.flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 10:16 PM
Checking in for the update. I am so sorry your brother is going through this. Hugs and prayers coming. :thumbsup: flowers :thumbsup:

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:05 PM
P.S. I like your new pics. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:05 PM
My body is just old. I bet after a couple of sexy alligator shots it will loosen right up and then maybe I can figure out how to do it w/o looking like a dweeb. Hey, at that point I won't even care!

GEESH!!!! those shots had an effect on me let tell ya!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 06:01 PM

My Chocolate Cake

drool drool drool drool drool drool love love love

flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:52 PM
I don't look like any celebrity. But people are always telling me I look like someone that they know.

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:49 PM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Tue 08/04/09 05:50 PM
Hundreds line up awaiting the first release of Gayfifer's limited edition calender. Cowboys have been lining up just to get a glimpse of Fife in those tight jeans. Cowgirls trying to buy their place in line. Extra security brought in. Mounted police standing guard. See page 4 for more details and documented Fife sightings..

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:43 PM

Fruit Cocktail Cake
Another really easy, quick and yummy moist cake is to make a yellow cake mix, but put fruit cocktail in it -- drain the fruit cocktail and save the liquid -- when mixing the cake mix use the saved fruit cocktail liquid instead of the water for the cake mix, add some water if you need to to make it the right amount. Then mix the cake mix per instructions. After it is mixed, stir in the fruit cocktail (or can use canned chopped pears instead) - pour into the cake pan. You can sprinkle with chopped walnuts, even stir in some coconut (maybe 1/2 to 1 cup - sorry I tend to "measure" by "eye") and then bake it per the instructions. It may take a little longer, so just check it.

But it makes a really moist cake with the chunks of fruit, (coconut if you added it) and the nuts on top. No frosting needed. Is great for picnics or just a quick cake for summertime.

My Grandma used to make this cake all of the time. It is my dad's favorite. I make it for him for his bday and Father's Day every year. flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 05:36 PM
I am tip toeing out of my comfort zone very quietly so no one notices...then I am gonna ask somebody something and wait quietly for their response....then run like he$$ back to my little box.

How is that???? bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Tue 08/04/09 04:00 PM
OH,Winx. I am so sorry to hear what your brother is going through. Saying a prayer for him and his fellow residents.

I'm sure you feel helpless. Hugs and prayers coming your way, too. flowers :thumbsup: flowers

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 11:07 PM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Mon 08/03/09 11:08 PM
My parents are divorced. Mom never remarried. Dad has been married 4 times! This advice given after my divorce.

My mom says "All men are sleezebags. Stay away from them!"

My dad says "Just take your time. No need to rush." and other days he says, "No boyfriend yet?" LOL Can't win!

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:47 PM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Mon 08/03/09 10:48 PM

No need to worry about the rough edges!

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:45 PM

my dad use to make a red velvet cake with butter cream icing !drool
but he would only make it at x-mas time .....:cry:
i miss him dearly ...............

brokenheart flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Mon 08/03/09 10:43 PM