Community > Posts By > Want2B5ft

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:46 PM
I agree there is some drama to life in general. Mine is just more controlled. Now the people around me "love" drama and try their best to infiltrate my life with it. I do my best to keep them at arm's length. Sometimes though when it is in the family or in the immediate vicinity at work, it is bound to have some effect on you.

I recognize it for what it is and generally let it run its course. No need to get all up in arms over it - waste of time and energy. But, I also know how to recognize it when it is getting out of hand and to step away from it.

Some people are soooo full of drama that every simgle minute of every day is full of drama, manipulation and chasos. That kimd of atmosphere is just not healthy for my personality. It eats at me like an incurable cancer and the effects are not a pretty sight.

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:36 PM
I don't think it is a good idea to date someone from work, personally. I have seen it work well for couples, but, I have also seen where it didn't and it wasn't a pretty site.

For me, not being out in the work force very long - I prefer to keep dating and work separate.

I wish you the best while you try to sort out your feelings. The decision doesn't look like it is going to be an easy one to make.

Good Luck flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 10:30 PM

Getting married and want to do it your way? This may be an old video but it really spoke to me. Who needs traditions....make your own!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4-94JhLEiN0

OMG I LOVE IT!!! I want to do that! But, do I have to get married????

What a blast! :banana:

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:10 PM
I am going to a big block party downtown tonight with a friend and then we are going to catch up later with another friend and help him celebrate his bday.

I hope I won't be a party pooper. I am just not feeling very good today!

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 02:00 PM

......maybe i could be a cowboy one day? rofl

Only if you promise to post a pic of yourself in those tight jeans!

ok uv persuaded me :wink:

love

Want2B5ft's photo
Fri 07/31/09 01:58 PM

booyah!

OMG that is so freaky and cool a the same time!

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 07/30/09 11:36 PM
Maybe. But if THAT is the " fantasy ", then how can reality compete?

I have thought this many many times myself. I have finally come to the conclusion. I am who I am. Take it or leave it. I will never be centerfold material and I am not gonna make myself sick to try and compete with what the world says you are supposed to be like.

I would like to lose some more weight, who wouldn't? I would love to be the size I was when I was 21. But, that is not my reality.

In the meantime I am working on my heart and soul. For they have been in need of repair due to past experience. Once I have that built back up ~ watch out world!

Realistically, though, there is so much more to a guy in my opinion than looks. The first thing that seems to catch my eye is their eyes and what they say. Eyes to me are the focal point and then personality, after that the conversation. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and the one that sparks my eye for whatever reason will be in my eyes the most handsomest guy on the planet and I will treat him as such!

I "love " on this particular hunky guy pic to tease Fifer on another thread. One of these days I will find my own guy to love over!

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:31 PM

......maybe i could be a cowboy one day? rofl

Only if you promise to post a pic of yourself in those tight jeans!

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:30 PM

love

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 07/30/09 10:11 PM

You're so bad.pitchfork rofl

shhhhhh that is supposed to be a secret!!!!

Ooops. Sorry.ohwell

:tongue:

laugh laugh pitchfork laugh laugh

Maybe he is right. My mind has been in the gutter lately. bigsmile

Want2B5ft's photo
Thu 07/30/09 09:35 PM

:banana: :banana: shootin range:banana:

LOL I have a few pics I would like to pin on the target!
I can give ya a few of my ex...oh,wait..they already got bullet holes in emslaphead

HMMMMM I wonder why.

I haven't been feeling well so I rescheduled the day with the girls to next weekend. Maybe I will think of something exciting to do by then.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:58 PM
flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:38 PM
Welcome back Fifer! I have missed your posts and your sense of humore! :thumbsup:

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:32 PM
Edited by Want2B5ft on Wed 07/29/09 11:54 PM
I think that he saw something in you that sparked an interest and he wanted to get to know you better. When people like you for you - the person that you are. They don't care about the other things because that is all part of what is making you who you are today.

You are a strong woman and from what I have seen from your posts you are a great friend to those you call your friend.

Step back. Take a deep breath. Repeat after me. I am woman, hear me roar! Be proud of who you are, who you've become, the journey you have taken to get where you are today and who you have the potential to be in the future.

Out of your league? Only if you make it so!

Trust in yourself, kitten! flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:25 PM

No crushing but I am interviewing

flowerforyou

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:24 PM
It is like goal setting. Once you recognize what you want and make a list then your mind is more open to the opportunities that are out there in order to make your goals attainable. It makes sense to me.

I know people who have made lists and really follow them as far as personality traits and tolerance levels are concerned and it seems to work for them. They know what they can live with it and what they can't.

I have also seen people who fly by the seat of their pants and live in the moment. They seem to have more let downs and failures. And then can't understand why.

So I can see how this might "work".

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:50 AM
Whatever I feel, I feel it deeply. From happiness and love to pain and sorrow, the feelings run deep and sometimes have to run their course in order to move on.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 11:40 AM
I am just clueless about this stuff and find it overwhelming! frustrated

She will have her own modem here. She wants it wireless for when she goes to college.

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 03:38 AM

It seems like lately any messages I send (and no not those types) to people are not responded back to. If one isn't interested fine, but at least tell me so.

...and once people started telling you they werent interested, you then could make a thread on how you hate being rejected how harsh people are.

laugh laugh laugh laugh

You think? That would never happen here would it? :tongue:

laugh

Want2B5ft's photo
Wed 07/29/09 03:35 AM

The trouble I seem to have is we email a few times and then it sort of fades away. Does anyone else see this happening a lot?

Yes and then it is more sporadic, out of the blue if it continues.

1 2 5 6 7 9 11 12 13 24 25