Community > Posts By > Shovs

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 03:59 AM

.. fresh cut cedar..
. Christmas pine tree..
my dad..
. roasted marshmallow..mmm
. new car smell.. and I don't mean the car freshener..lol..
. the smell of a really greasy garage.
. that generation of dusty greasy oily smell...mmmmmm..
. a car doing a burnout..
. and the smell of a woman..
I miss that the most.. you women sure know how to smell pretty...mmmmmmmmm

Must be a opposites genetic thing a I love the smell of hard earned masculine sweat, (as opposed to three day old couldn't be bothered to shower sweat)
fresh mint
--roast potatoes with garlic and rosemary - yummeee
--the ocean
--anything with cinnamon in it

Shovs's photo
Wed 07/30/14 06:07 PM
Thanks for the welcome and the heads up.
I just want to have a party and invite all of you, if I could. My ribs would hurt from all the laughing as all you guys have actual SOHs. Hugs all around. So who is best suited to be the bouncer at my party,what cos I need protecting, being the frail, little damsel that I am :tongue:
drinker drinks :laughing:

Shovs's photo
Wed 07/30/14 05:45 PM

Be gentle with me as I am still getting to grips with this but I love all you guys. I have been officially mingled now as I am checking out the forums more than my facebook. Who'd have thunk it noway laugh

Shovs's photo
Wed 07/30/14 05:34 PM

I've found this out from experience. The other day right, me and this chick was messaging back and fourth, and she told me about this song she likes. So I checked it out and told her it was rubbish. Then she deactivated. So I'm thinking right, if I lied to her and said - "wow, you got great taste", I doubt she would've deactivated. I'm well gutted, I thought I was going to get to tax that asz.

Jees, Loueese, Some wise male take him under your wing and give him a few clues.... On the plus site, honesty is always best even if it only applies to musical tastes. The said lady should have been able to handle another person's musical diversity, but you are as subtle as a brick, but hey, learning curve and all that :}

Shovs's photo
Wed 07/30/14 03:37 PM
Might be helpful to change your photo to one of you smiling and where the emphasis is on your face rather than your fist full of bling. I realise you may want to show your 'wealth' this way but I can only speak for myself and find it a turn-off. Hope that helps. All the best in your search. Persevere as there is someone for everyone.

Shovs's photo
Sun 07/27/14 03:09 PM
Thanks Torgo70 for the info on aunts drinker and I was trying to be funny. Still getting to grips with how this posting works. I love the emoticons and wish I could get the dancing banana on my phone :banana:

Shovs's photo
Sun 07/27/14 02:44 PM
Edited by Shovs on Sun 07/27/14 02:45 PM

Aunts - isn't there some law against thathuh what

No, no, no... that legal everywhere, except in Nevada!

Guess I know where I am safe now shades

Shovs's photo
Sun 07/27/14 02:36 PM
Aunts - isn't there some law against thathuh what

Shovs's photo
Wed 07/16/14 03:30 PM

This is genius. Accurate at times. Soooo funny.
Heck she should be thankful for you as otherwise she would be sitting there, not having anything to do or no-one to nag.
Thanks for giving me a belly laugh as I hadn't one of those for awhile.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 10 Next