Community > Posts By > Shovs

Shovs's photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:13 PM

There's only one that I left as "no answer". That's the question about wants kids. I left it blank as I can't have children of my own, but didn't want to get into that on my profile. I feel as though that's something that is discussed later after inital getting to know phase.

Hi Scoobert waving

Absolutely. Plus many young people don't know yet as it is a big decision.

When I suspect a scammer, I send them a complex reply to slow them down as they try to translate it. Full of slang and made-up words and sheeeet.

Scambusters unite! Let's blow them out of the water explode

Shovs's photo
Wed 08/06/14 12:58 PM
Hi Dane,
Welcome but one line ain't gonna cut it. noway
You say you are an open book......
So what's on Page 55? huh

explode

Shovs's photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:20 AM

lol reminds me of the classic penis-envy joke:-

BOY pointing to his little love rod says Nah,nah, ninanaah, I have one of these and you don't

GIRL pointing to her girlygarden says Yeah, but with one of these, I can have as many of those as I want

:banana:

Shovs's photo
Wed 08/06/14 02:06 AM

older women fall asleep easier and therefore it's easier to feel their boobies when they do smokin happy

rofl rofl

yawn asleep *Are you sneaking up behind me now* shocked tongue2

So..you strike me as the type that doesn't even fluff up the pillows first :wink:

Shovs's photo
Wed 08/06/14 01:37 AM
((Classyjazzylady))
Welcome to the wonderful, wacky world of Mingledom. flowerforyou

I hear ya, sister (and I am a true sister because of shared Christian principles) so yes I am celebate for many reasons, mostly my convictions, for health and safety reasons (sounds like a business meeting lol) and it keeps my head clear. Also to be honest, there are no available men in my area which is why I threw my net out here. biggrin
I could easily pop down the local and get laid within an hour but what's the point? I've done all the quickies, one-night-stands or the odd friend with benefits in my youth.
Nowadays I'm trying to resist all the hot blooded males everywhere and there are some gorgeous guys on here too but we live and die by our own decisions; and mine is to try and keep myself for the 'one'. I admit it is not easy. Temptation is temptation, after all. I am still a woman with desires. And I'm not even going to get into libido and how our varying levels makes this more difficult.
Keep strong, sister.
Being celebate is a life-style choice and I am not judging others on their sexual preferences or life-style as each to his/her own.

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 05:15 PM

Gotta laugh at lines like:
- I find an interest from you
- I put my women (note plural, lol) on pedestal stone
- Am man who believes in growing of time love and not from fiction

Not falling for the foreign, lost in translation shite as they should be on their own native speaking websites if they are seriously looking for their other half spock

and my personal favourite which I wrote down and read again whenever I need a belly laugh :

- Am man who will feel the power of love into his eyes what rofl rofl rofl

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 04:52 PM

Once I made a girl fall in love with me by letting the phone ring, and ring, and ring, and ring.....until finally she asked, "Are you going to get that?"

I said, "There is no one I want to talk to. YOU....are already here."

....but you see, I don't think I could have pulled that off unless I meant it. So I concur with the above. Sincerity and truth will always trump tricks and manipulation.

Congratulations, You get the Award for best answer!
You have to be real as it is too tiring to keep up a charade.

*Btw, don't you think that Willing2 scrubs up well! I had to do a double take and even check out his profile. blushing *

Players will be thrown back in the playing field where they belong. Ok, I know men love sex and women love romance, but the key is in mixing this up in the right proportion which requires time and effort but is richly rewarded. Communication is key. Chemistry is essential.

For what it"s worth, I read a brilliant book called The Five Languages of Love. Once you know her language and she knows yours, then the real talking happens.

Shy boys have their place in the arena of love too as half the fun is learning all this stuff.:banana: No short cuts. Shucks all this love talk is making me ache again...

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 05:56 AM
Why, hellloooo, OKellyO

There are plenty of sweet chicadees on here. Take your time, get to know us.
Love your humour - looking forward to your messages.

Love and blessings, bro biggrin ( ) First hug is free :wink:

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:59 AM

i do body train in my home gym,to be creative and not to be lazy

Creative? You got some explaining to do :tongue:

I do soul train. (Bring on the trumpets)

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:47 AM
Yeah, divorce is a deep wound and but glad to see you moving on and moving up. Same boat here, but time heals. I find the opinions and humour on here absolutely brilliant and makes my days brighter.

((((hugs to all my mingling friends)))

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:38 AM
Lol ^^^^
Check out the tentative, razor sharp yet insightful replies of the males on here so far in comparison to the females.spock :laughing:

As far as I am concerned, I had to live and learn. I was a lot more harsh on my female friends when I was younger. I was jealous of more prettier/talented females. That stemmed from my insecurity and immaturity. Yet I know some vicious females who set out to tear others down with their tongues alone, just for the sheer heck of it.

We are complex beings. I find men to be more refreshing in their dealings. For ex: a man will tell me to hump off if I annoy him. All is forgiven quickly and we are back to being friends again.
A woman who has the hump with me will not necessarily tell me to hump off. Instead she will emotionally try to hurt me through sly innuendos, getting friends to back her up etc. You all know that type of woman.

Shovs's photo
Tue 08/05/14 02:25 AM
waving

Nice to see a new face on here. Welcome and get to know the guys and gals. I personally love their humour in all its shapes and forms. You can make a lot of friends here but the romance side might take awhile but persevere. I found this site better than others. :] All the best in your search, sweetie flowerforyou

Just a word of caution, you probably know already but don't give too much personal info away as scammers will use that info to target you. I get swamped with invitations to marry them, befriend them, etc but let's face it, anyone who wants to pull you off this site, asking for you email, facebook, or Skype into in the first contact is a big give away so avoid these like the plague !!

Looking forward to your messages

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/04/14 05:08 PM
Hi Doc,
I could read all 23 chapters to you slowly and seductively if that floats your boat.

But I would still be needing my cuppa the macaroons to keep me going?

So....what time is good for you?biggrin

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/04/14 04:10 PM

what about a cup of tea a kiss and a rom com marathon?

Hi Pete waving
Top of the morning to ya (or evening depending of when you read this)
from a fellow Paddy. You crack me up, man rofl

I take milk, no sugar and I'll bring the popcorn and macaroons. Sorted!
Cos at the end of the day, companionship is a deep desire for both sexes. Where that leads is another subject entirely, young man tongue2

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/04/14 03:21 PM

I have also learned... that people..
some people... are just plain crazy..
. and I don't mean haha crazy...
I mean rubber room crazy..lol..
... stocker crazy.... needy crazy..
.. it is just a fact of life....
I have learned this lesson in business as well... there are some real crockpots.. out there....okflowerforyou

Hi "Doc"
Sad but true...
Btw, what is @ stocker crazy @ ? what Do you mean 'stalker crazy'? lols

Yup, bat sheet crazies out there. For real.

What I have learned is how to spot a scammer within two minutes of receiving a message or IM think

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/04/14 01:32 PM
For my it is faithfulness as I am a one-woman man. I think it only fair that the man I give my heart to would treasure it, as I would treasure his. From fidelity flows an intensely exquisite private relationship.
I want to pour myself into him, swim around, come up for air and dive in again. Make each day different. Appreciating the secret knowledge of each other. Equally being comfortable in silence. I could go on but I'd better stop or I'll get all achy inside...

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 06:03 PM
I even figured out how to go into recent posts. My query is that they change the topics intermittently and sometimes the threads are long and I have to come back to them, only to find they are gone.rant frustrated

Like wtf happened to the wtf thread cos that was funny.sad I suppose the moderators can remove them for space but how do you access older ones if you know the topic?

Hey Criollo, I'll bring the coconuts to your party. Let's get loco!!and party like its 2014. :banana: :banana: :banana:
As the go-to guy for technical info, can you please tell me how to modify the print etc and I am still trying to figure out how to post images, so any instructions will be gratefully received.
Cheers, brah!

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 05:47 PM
Curious and social people will eventually find it. I found the forums whilst navigating the site but I can appreciate how it would be difficult for foreigners.

Aw, Mikey, you are ever the helpful guy; and you and Criollo are great at welcoming newbies.

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 04:54 PM
Whoever doesn't want to get down and boogie when an amazing tune is overheard. I've been known to bust out some moves in the aisle while shopping. Life's too short to be uptight. :banana:

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 04:21 PM

Ugly men have the perfect chance: you just need money!

Or, go the "other" route: study! Smart is the new sexy!

Reconstructive surgery is always available too... laugh

rofl rofl
Ugly is as ugly does.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.
Love covers a multitude.
And finally, The male equivalent of A Bird in the Hand is worth two in the Bush spock