Community > Posts By > Shovs

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 03:54 PM
Hi, Zippy,
I love reading your posts. happy :heart:
Don't know you as well as others but your magnanimous heart is obvious to me. So because you shared about your current battle and that you have faith, please permit me to add this quote from 1 Peter, Chapter 5 to everyone else's prayers and supportive love:

Humble yourselves under God's mighty hand, that He may lift you up in due time. Cast all your anxieties on Him because He cares for you...standing firm in the faith because you know that your brothers throughout the world are undergoing the same kind of sufferings, but the God of all grace, who called you to His eternal glory in Christ, after you have suffered a little while, will Himself restore you and make you strong, firm and steadfast. To Him be the power for ever and ever. Amen.

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 02:16 PM
Welcome but I have a question?
What colour is 'hazy'? what
Cos I ain't never heard of no one having them hazy eyes and such. Crazy, yeah, hazy, no.
I patiently await an update. Cheers.

Shovs's photo
Sat 08/02/14 01:46 AM
Ya'll are sooo funny rofl

Only speaking for me, but I love it when a man washes my hair for me in the shower, bath, waterfall, hose-down....

And I love to run My fingers through His hair too drool

Locks be havin ya!

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:36 AM
I'm of the same mind as you, Ms Harmony and Rambill. Sadly good Christian values are declining along with the quality of life. Stay strong in your faith, as the decline will continue. We know where our strength and hope comes from. Persecution of Christians is rising. No one wants to hear the truth. Yet God is slow to anger and abiding in love and faithfulness. JBU mightily (( ))

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 09:11 AM
Edited by Shovs on Fri 08/01/14 09:15 AM

Wtf..ohh.. and I am NOT saying that..
those who have left..wtf.. have abandoned their online friends...
.wtf.. I'm just.. speaking for myself..wtf..ok..flowerforyou drinker

Don't leave yet.. Not after the welcoming flowers and all.. I thought things were just getting started :wink:
Also I am in this now and it does get under the skin a bit so stick around for more updates and shinannigans. This microworld needs people like you...so wft are you thinking, man!

...wtf.hi..shovs... flowerforyou nice to see you're back. mingling. on the forums..
and I'm not going anywhere..lol..
. well that is!.. I have to go run some errands.. but I'm on mobile.. so where I go !everybody goes...:banana:
[/quote

Yippee! Where are you taking all of us...
I'll just hang onto your cape as you whisk around..winking
P.S. Love a real man who can pull of the latex/hero look :D

So you're into latex..

Lol nooo, I was referring to his tight suit and I'm just yanking his chain, cos I know he can handle it :tongue: I'm trying to be good as I didn't even make any reference to his helmet! Still stand by my opinion that he rocks the hero look.
So more's the point is what are You into....

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:14 AM
Yeah Funkyfranky. Thank you for supplying the pit. Cos I'm going to do what this guy requested - Hit him up - with a big mallet and we can throw him down the pit there until he wises up :}

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 06:04 AM
BIG HINT TO ANY YOUNG NEWBIES WHO ARE INTO INSTANT GRATIFICATION:

Try using longer sentences with proper spelling and all that. I'm not a grammatical ninja freak but I suspect you will get more replies (datz hits 2 u :P)

Is it just me, am I getting too old and cranky? Nope, I just need a chocolate fix. Back soon.

There is a wealth of knowledge, experience, sharp humour and good old loving welcomes in this forum. Tread lightly and wisely.

(( blessings to you all ))

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 03:29 AM

Won't buy me horror movies
Eats with her feet (I'm flexible on this)
Won't dress up like R2D2
Won't serve me hash browns in bed
Walks into walls.

I spat out my tea laughing at this.
She sounds like a keeper rofl

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 03:27 AM
1- Lack of imagination
2- Cruel behaviour
3- Proud or uptight attitude
4- Overly jealous and controlling
5- Sleeps on a water bed
(Only kidding about #5- just wanted to mess around as this is a serious topic)

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 02:10 AM
Welcome to the community. IMO - use your third photo as your main photo as that is the nicest one. Also put a little more info in your description of yourself as we women like details. Safe searching and watch out for the many scammers on here.:smile:

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 01:50 AM
Here's the thermometer to check - yep- off the charts :]

Especially Mikey and 'Doc'aka no1phD love

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/01/14 01:22 AM
I hear you guys, some women are more predatory than men when they had a skinful, which is why self-control on the bevvies is needed to - you should see the action/reaction in the pubs here in Ireland.

Come to think of it, this is one reason why I am on here. I can't handle the pubs/clubs ***-grabbing scenarios and 'now that I've offered/bought you a drink' = spread them baby', mindset that permeates the Irish culture nowadays. SIGHS

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 05:17 PM
This works for both sexes.
Come closer as this is golden advice I'm giving out here...
The key to happiness for your partner is
To give them the DESIRES of their heart in as much as is practicable.
Simple yet profound.

:D

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:59 PM
Hello Mikey, wtf happened to your hair :wink: You can rock any style, methinks drinker

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:51 PM
Edited by Shovs on Thu 07/31/14 04:56 PM

Don't leave yet.. Not after the welcoming flowers and all.. I thought things were just getting started :wink:
Also I am in this now and it does get under the skin a bit so stick around for more updates and shinannigans. This microworld needs people like you...so wft are you thinking, man!

...wtf.hi..shovs... flowerforyou nice to see you're back. mingling. on the forums..
and I'm not going anywhere..lol..
. well that is!.. I have to go run some errands.. but I'm on mobile.. so where I go !everybody goes...:banana:
[/quote

Yippee! Where are you taking all of us...
I'll just hang onto your cape as you whisk around..winking
P.S. Love a real man who can pull of the latex/hero look :D

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:25 PM

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 04:21 PM

Wtf.. I was beginning to think this wasn't the..WTF.. topic..wtf.. goes before everything you say yes..
Wtf.. are perhaps I'm wrong..wtf..
perhaps I'm wrong.. and in that case.
oh well..WTF..laugh
[/quote

Ditto
That guy needs swallow a dictionary and start using some elongated words of explanatory value.

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 08:00 AM

.. yes something out of nothing.. that's a lot of matter.. to come out of nowhere.. matter anti matter. doesn't matter.lol..

lol love where you are going with this one, or are you coming or are we all just floating in someone's else's dream...(Not my conviction, Plato was a plonker) :wink:

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:59 AM

It is interesting that there is an argument between religion and science, you do know that the Big Bang Theory was first devised and developed by a Catholic priest

LMAO, your knowledge of history is impressive

This could rage on and on, it boils down to personal convictions, ego and mind, what we put our 'faith' in etc

Shovs's photo
Thu 07/31/14 07:34 AM
My mum who died 25 years ago just before I got married so she didn't get to dance with me, and celebrate the birth of her two grandchildren, 2 and 4 years later. I still miss her but treasure her memories.