Community > Posts By > Shovs

Shovs's photo
Mon 09/01/14 06:39 PM
((Basha))
Put the corn dogs and the candy floss down and come with me. We gotta get into our outfits. They are setting up the nets and we are the trapeze act. Obviously, Beach is working with you, but who do you suggest as my partner....
Pancho? Nascar? no1phD? Heck whoever steps up to the plate will do.

Dayum, the horses have been chewing my tights again!

Shovs's photo
Mon 09/01/14 02:00 PM
Friends of my son called their band 'Gimps with Limps' :laughing:

Shovs's photo
Mon 09/01/14 01:01 PM

for storm
for bunny
for soldier

rofl

hi Eric,
I'm bored too, what would you give/send/do for/with me at the moment, pleeeese?

Shovs's photo
Mon 09/01/14 08:25 AM

Don't ever let them see you like this.

(((Pancho)))
lol to me that is a challenge biggrin

Anyway, the man is all rested up and will be ready for when I 'get on board' Win-win situation

Shovs's photo
Mon 09/01/14 07:52 AM

Hmmm... a little bored are we..^^^..lmao

rofl

Speedos are glorified codpieces shades

Hey Doc,
you can't throw stones...noway
because I have it on good authority that you are known to wear speedos over your hero tights, blushing shocked tongue2

and the best part is...you make it work, as only you can....:wink: happy

And (((Anna))) I get that you don't want to be 'mutton dressed up as lamb' but really, you can wear whatever you want, once you feel comfortable and confident. Heels help though :thumbsup: Go rock it, girl. To heck with convention and being a slave to fashion trends x

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 02:15 PM

Do you have a motto that you live by?

Not really.

In my experience "motto's" tend to take on 3 flavors.
1. Proselytizing through metaphor.
2. Specious inanity.
3. Emotionally overloading personal opinion into already emotion laden words so it's relevant to you but loses meaning to anyone else you try to communicate it to, making personal motto's simply a window into your own bias and stereotypes and desire for your own emotional gratification.

Sometimes some combination of all three.

Hmmmm...so from that I think I "can" say I have a "motto" that I live by. "I'm not going to live by motto's, I can't control if you do, but it tells me something about you that you probably don't realize."
[/quote

This will not fit in your epitaph..:P

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 02:09 PM
Exploratory and outside time.

Ache, Ache and more ache followed by longing followed by filling followed by saturation....

I miss kissing sooo much.

All types - quick pecks,... lounging around doing frenchies,... respectful ones on the forehead or hands,... passionate ones,... undercover ones,... sucky, slobbery ones,... one purely for his satisfaction, according to his needs, wherever and however he wants it, and public ones

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 11:16 AM

____|\__\o/___

Love this !

Are we verging on bestiality here..
or are we talking about wanting to drink people and objects in through our eyes and let them swim around in our heads....winking

Desire is a personal thing. 'One man's meat is another man's poison'

I guess when I desire my man, I do want to spend as much time as possible with him, so is that possessing his time or is it mutual, in the sense that I want to give myself totally to him too ?...

I refer to my loved ones as 'yummy and good enough to eat without salt' so it is like a form of possession and sounds murderous rofl

@ciretom I nearly wet myself reading your post and I would pay good money to be on that beach seeing all that action rofl

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 10:31 AM
I converted my favourite teddy into a babe by sewing hair pieces onto her and had hours of fun plaiting her hair, beading and dressing her up. smitten After 15 years, she had bald patches elsewhere and had been machine washed and patched up so much that she was the worst for wear, so my sisters and I officially buried her in our back garden. sad

This thread is cool, it is reminding me of the trends that happened in my childhood.

Did anyone else 'swap scraps'? (paper images collected in books that you flipped through and swapped with your friends)?...
or collect Shwarkovski crystal miniatures?...
or play with fuzzy felt to create pictures...
oh, and the troll dolls are back in fashion again lol

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 10:00 AM

Do men like pregnant women who are expecting a baby

If a pregnant woman has never been married and claims to be a "Christian", then I'd want to know why she was pregnant in the first place. Of course, that is just me.

Whoa, reading this gives the impression that you might be judging her for getting pregnant outside marriage. If that's the case, it is a bit harsh. I had Christian friend who was in that category and I loved her regardless. I can't cast the first stone as ultimately it is up to her to sort her life out.

On the other hand, I must apologise if I am misunderstanding you. (That's where this slower form of communication is limited and can be easily misinterpreted so please bear with me)

Christians make mistakes but I also understand that you might be referring to the fact that the Christian standard is to be careful about dating and not sleep around etc. and to honour our bodies and God and to get married etc. I myself was thinking 'Where is her boyfriend?' and why is she looking for other men's attention...

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 08:46 AM
Hey, Shegdad,
You just love to stir it up, man :wink:
but what I'm wondering is when it comes to your personal preferences....

Would I be right in thinking you probably wouldn't be seen dead near a fugly female ? noway scared
so....whazzup widdat? huh

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:49 AM

Let's not do happy dance. Let's do the boredom dance. shall we. :tongue:

And aaah, how does that go?....(total buzzkill, man)

I dare anyone not to at least tap their feet to these songs:-

Shuffling by LMFAO
Just the Way It Is by Run DMC (Classic)
and Happy by Pharrel Wlms

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/29/14 07:34 AM
(((Ana)))
Happy Birthday, Sweetheart :heart:

Hope you have a fabulous day, flowerforyou <-add a box of choccies and a bottle of your favourite tipple to that, from me to you x

May the Lord bless you and keep you,
May the Lord cause His face to shine upon you,
May the Lord lift up the light of His countenance
And give you His peace (Numbers 6)

drinker :banana: drinks flowers

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:13 PM

the universe just.. screwed me over again...lol..

((Doc))
Whazzup?
Aawwww sweet cheeks, how are you doing lately,

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 02:24 PM
Edited by Shovs on Thu 08/28/14 02:26 PM
DRUMROLL

*Enters stage left..*
I'm swinging on a long satin rope, twirling around,
I swing up and out and I let go...

Somersaults in mid air and lands on a...

Tiger below and we prowl around the perimeter,

and for the finale

I put my head in his mouth.

The audience goes wild with applause

(So have I earned my reward ?:D - Can I have a banana split with cherries and sprinkles and washed down with a large Malibu and pineapple juice ? ---Thanks Zippy baby, you are the bestest

Oh and please warn Beachy not to confuse me with the burnt Barbies !!

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 07:33 AM
I've gone on one date already with a fellow Irish man. Didn't work out in the long run but we had a laugh together.

So the search continues....

Btw a lot of Irish people don't join the forums, even when I encourage them...which is a pity as I love being on here with all of you ...x to whoever is reading this now :D

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 07:19 AM

... I thought the only . pinged.. on submarines.... is he a..semen.
.. not all ladies like ...semen..
. just saying..laugh :banana:
. oh !!and then I wonder ,why I'm alone still...laugh tears

lol
The black boxes in airplanes ping too! :P

Hey Doc,
love shouldn't we get together and write some tips on a new thread for all the newbies, cos I reckon our natural experience, sexual knowledge, and patience and humour would help them.

I mean, you are seriously charismatic....couple that with the awesomeness of our collective minds and who knows what would transpire...
Please take the time to think about it, with your big head ;P

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 07:07 AM
Instant gratification is a beetch when it doesn't happen :P grumble

So when you finally hook up with your chosen babe, how are you gonna interact, by poking and nudging each other....tongue2 spock

Sorry, sweetheart, I'm a bit long in the tooth for this sheeit but don't take it personally x0x

Welcome and try conversations as us women like to flap our gums...rofl

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 06:29 AM
Thanks Targo,
I respect your actions and intentions, and I kinda knew you weren't being controversial as I get that you are an open-minded person who is not anti/pro religion and just wanted to share your likes etc

Thank you for apologising and yes it is primarily up to the moderators to edit. I usually enjoy your posts and images. Some are graphic and hey, we are all adults here. This is the only time I reacted and I believe in free speech and free will, just like you, so I have said my piece.

You did say it was from a movie and it had a strong effect on you and of course you can share this. Guess it works! as it had an effect on me too ;{
I also understand how directors deliberately make these films for their shock factor and/or to express themselves and to broaden people's horizons.

So no foul, no harm, I guess. Moving on and moving up. Still value your friendship and hope it isn't affected by this.

Dayum, wish I could find some rabid unicorns to post up, which gives you an insight into my mind :D Peace out, bro XOX

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:28 AM

Hi Torgo,
Jokes aside this is too far.

If you know me at all, you will know that I am a very out-going liberal Christian, who does not easily take offense and I have seen my fair share of horror movies, so this may come across as unnecessary criticism or judgement, but I have to say this...

I find that image offensive.
Obviously the moderators approved it.
So it rests on you,
Delete it for my sake or leave it up, as is your privilege.

I mean I don't see images of people putting Buddha in a blender, for instance, or Allah being molested etc
I'm sure there would be an outcry, but I'm supposed to take this and now be sickened by it?