Community > Posts By > Shovs

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:06 AM

I stopped posting on forums, but I have to say congratulations!

May happiness follow you both, wherever you go!

Hi Baboooney, I miss your fabulously funny posts, man True Story :P
Lotsa love and blessings to you and yours, brah

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 04:02 AM
Hi Mikey and M3k4y,

I nearly spat the dummy when I read this -in a good way! (Mikey you can explain this Aussie reference to anyone who asks) :wink:

I'm soooo happy for you both. It couldn't happen to two nicer people
There is a God!!!
Love is lovely,
CONGRATS, celebrate and all the very best to both of you.

:banana: drinks flowers flowers :banana:
Shucks, Mikey, you deserve this as Mekay will give you the all-encompassing love you long for; and I know you will put your arms around her as only you can. And Mekay, I can tell from your posts that you are beautiful inside and out, that your heart is pure and loving and ready to give it to Mikey.

I think it is absolutely generous of you both to share your progress with us as we are all friends on here and we care about you, and vice versa. I don't see any harm in that - only encouragement for the rest of us to get out there and really connect. I mean, isn't that why most of us are on here, after all?

Relationships are challenging so work through the glitches with patience, understanding and humour. You both have these qualities so I can't see any major hiccups in your way.

As for the age thingy, pfff, so whadaboutit,
Love transcends all of that.
Mikey, she is within the legal age
and Mekay, He is a solid bloke, strong enough to reveal his vulnerable side.
So go for it with all that you both have. Drop-kick the negative comments to the kerb.

I'm so flippin excited for you both,

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 03:29 AM
Edited by Shovs on Thu 08/28/14 03:39 AM

G'day Mate, and love to m3kay, :heart:
Shucks, I smile when I see you two tog. It's sooo wonderful bigsmile :banana:

So a suggestion?-
Maybe you should change it to '2Mkys Hang Out' or 'My Key Barbie and Grill'
Then we all could stop by for a coffee/Malibu/brewski while you throw a shrimp on the Barbie; and we could celebrate with you on this unfolding loveliness. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
We have started our own thread you know. :wink:

Yeah I saw it but I was so overwhelmed by the news that I teared up and couldn't focus. Aaawwww Then the forum changed so I will get back to it. Love is so great. Mikey, and I honestly saw the connection happening online too. God is good, and love is lovely :heart:
Whadya think of the suggestions to open a Barbie thread think as I would be there with bells on...with my bib...with a cocktail to toast you both....
I'm so flippin excited and dellighted for you both, - you must be thrilled silly :banana: :banana:

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/28/14 03:26 AM
Edited by Shovs on Thu 08/28/14 03:27 AM
G'day Mate, and love to m3k4y, :heart:
Shucks, I smile when I see you two tog. It's sooo wonderful bigsmile :banana:

So a suggestion?-
Maybe you should change it to '2Mkys Hang Out' or 'My Key Barbie and Grill'
Then we all could stop by for a coffee/Malibu/brewski while you throw a shrimp on the Barbie; and we could celebrate with you on this unfolding loveliness. XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Shovs's photo
Wed 08/27/14 04:32 PM
(Nina)
Stick around and get to know us in our many shapes, forms and ages and attitudes.
Beware of scammers and be careful who you give personal info to.

I was cautious at first but I love it on here :banana:
Looking forward to your contributions. drinker

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/25/14 05:08 AM
Edited by Shovs on Mon 08/25/14 05:11 AM
Obviously I'd like to change my status from single to 'in a relationship' as that is the main reason why I am on here, Doh!

Sucks having to fill out forms and be known as 'Divorced or Single or Miss or Ms'

<sighs> Guess I yearn to be 'two becoming one' status.

Other than that, happy where I am at, with my wonderful, loving, healthy son and daughter; with my precious friends, and my health.

Wait, there is one thing, I wish I could win the lotto (even though I don't regularly buy them so don't know How that's going to happen)
but if I did....
I'd whisk my family to the Bahamas, Maldives, Seychelles, Dubai, Jamaica - anywhere with white sands and sunshine cos it buckets rain about 265/365 days here in Ireland and I get fed up of it at times.

Then I'd come visit some of you guys as that would be so lovely to meet you guys in person. Then depending on how much I had, I would invite you to my neck of the woods...

*starting to day-dream of it now...:D*

waving BrandNewJourney
Exciting times ahead of you girl, and lots of love and blessings with your upcoming move. I moved 7, yes, 7 times in my life, each time onto bigger and better things, so you go girl x

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/25/14 03:17 AM

Saw the title, thought the thread might be about me.
:laughing:

rofl rofl

It is sooo about you, the whole world revolves around you lol
I am a mere satellite around you, O mighty planet of a man drinker

Your only competition is no1phD as he is a mighty planet of a man too.

^^^
*shout out to you, Doc, jump in here as I would looove to hear your take on this interesting topic ---seriously get your beautiful butt over here please as this is a great thread....shucks...love to you too despite my inner better judgement...no seriously...this is good for the soul...

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/25/14 03:08 AM

What's the wrong to be a total selfish?winking

Nothing, most people have selfies on here. :smile:

rofl

@BeachFarmer Hey peachybeach, smile2 now is that a selfish act, sending a hug to me cos you just want one back huh
I'm taking that hug to the bank, man and right back at ya ((x))

For flip's sake, we could overthink this stuff

just spread the love, man, how hard can it be? oops that could go in another direction :wink:

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/25/14 02:25 AM
For me, that's a bit like asking:-
'If you meet a person at the bus-stop and you get along, do you become friends for life or is it just a nice way to get through the bus journey until one of you gets off...'

As you can see, there is no easy answer to the above because it depends on how the connection progresses....

Same for dating. It depends.
Don't sweat the small stuff.

For me, dating is a lovely fun stage of getting to know him, and letting him get to know me... chillaxing...us getting loved-up... deep meaningful conversations interspersed with goofy moments...discovering our likes and dislikes...creating our own world...

Shovs's photo
Mon 08/25/14 01:53 AM

Job hunting is a big game that sucks your identity from every fibre of your soul. The resume is tailored to make you fit what "The Man" is looking for. Nothing or nobody is really as they appear during the initial, getting to know the place.

The worst part is waiting for the bogus degrees, certificates and references to clear the screening.

Ya, trying out to be the dentist for me was way harder than cheerleader.

HaHaHa I can just see you in a cheerleading outfit and pom-poms :D
Maybe lose the beard and then you would nail it, for surerofl

@Kissablekiss I think ^he just happened to find your ideal job there, as you would make a fine cheerleader. You have the killer body for it and think of all the fun you could have, interviewing for it.....lmao.....brings a whole new meaning to the phrase 'How high can you jump?' <--that becomes a serious question in your case...

I'm not here to add to your stress, just kidding around, trying to add some light relief to a very serious and life-impacting situation. @ Cirecom and @Issac are offering good advice imo

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 05:17 PM

I felt it this morning up here in the sierra Nevada mountains east of the bay... Why dont they move? I'm not sure about them but I live up here in the California mtns where we are safe from most everything expect forest fires... I love it here...

((Zippy))

Wow, you experienced the reverberations up there. Yeah, it must be devastating when your home is destroyed and the insurance won't pay up. Will pray for them.

I'm wondering how you are doing yourself, and I'm hoping and praying that your investigations and treatment are progressing well. Enjoy the summer :D XOX

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 12:43 PM
Hi everyone,waving

I get what the OP is saying. It never hurts to include a friendly photo if poss in your profile.

It has to be genuine tho' as that is what both male and female alike will sense. If you are a natural smiler, then it is no problem whatsoever. Yet those who don't are being true to themselves by not grinning falsely and trying to look all excited if that is not how they are. It may limit the amount of contact you get as some people may 'read' your photo as an overly angry/depressed/uptight person when that may not necessarily be the case.

I guess by including more photos, people get to see more of you, literally :}
I personally only have one profile photo to prevent scammers from using more of my photos to scam others. I will share more photos with men that I trust after a lot of correspondence.

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 12:26 PM
^^^ drinker

Thanks for the heads up :wink: laugh

Now I need a man to help me get those fangdangly sealed things open. rant

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 12:21 PM
((Cruelladevil))

Welcome and I'm guessing you will enjoy joining the forums. We are a mixed bunch of people on here, and that's what makes it interesting.

Looking forward to seeing your input on here.
Love and blessings to you flowerforyou

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 12:18 PM

need a boyfriend

They're in the seasonal section of Wal Mart.
...Next to the pool floaties.
But I'd wait until after Labor Day.
They go on sale.

rofl rofl

Yeah, in Ireland and England the stores do a 'Buy one, get one free' deal. So I bought a pre-packed hunk, got another one free bigsmile winking
Thing is, when I unpackaged him, the extra one was going out of date, and decayed before my eyes. So I tried to return it but didn't have the receipt, so the store refused to refund me. slaphead
What's a girl to do nowadays to get a man, eh???:tongue:

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 12:07 PM

Loneliness and (imo) lack of fulfillment is strong Achilles Heel or Rock in David's Sling.

^^^Beautifully phrased and very insightful :heart:

Selfishness is natural for most people - heck - if I didn't allow my spiritual side to rule over my physical side, I would be very selfish, by my own admission. So I guess it's about choices, levels of maturity, where you are at spiritually.

I agree with all of the above posts and there are also times when selfishness may be required, as in people always railroading you etc.
Teenagers and adolescents for instance often come across as selfish but really are only trying to find their feet and grow into who they will be, and that means being selfish or maybe 'self-protective' would be a better phrase.

Anyhooooo, enough of the psychobabble cos at end of the day, selfish people will not really experience the joy of truly sharing their heart and soul with others.

Shovs's photo
Sun 08/24/14 11:51 AM

I'm still thinking about the dream I had about God... He told me not to worry about the cancer I have, that its going to be ok... Best dream I have had in years.. Dreamerana you are on to something...waving

((((Zippy)))) Mwah drinker :angel:

Hiya friend, my new bro in the Lord,
You are often in my thoughts and prayers, and Amen to above, as God is sovereign. He never gives us more than we can handle. His mercies are new every morning so call upon your Lord and Father. He will not abandon you nor disappoint you in the most important issues as he sees you heart, your innermost being.

I know I like to kid about on here, like you, but right now it is deep calling to deep, my spirit calling to you to encourage you, my dear brother. Please let me know how you are progressing so that I and others can continue to keep your progress in prayer.

Much philanthrropic love and blessings to you, sweetman XOXOXOXOXOXOXO

Shovs's photo
Fri 08/22/14 03:42 AM
Edited by Shovs on Fri 08/22/14 04:05 AM

:smile: Just thought i would say HI to everyone on mingle today! I haven't been on here much lately since this injury, surgery and now therapy with the pain involved! A special Good Morning to all my Friends on here that message me once in awhile (your the greatest)!!:heart: With love To everyone!! blushing
I went to therapy again yesterday and had to take 2 oxycontin to relieve the pain somewhat. My surgery was 6/4 and i haven't taken any pain medication since 6/7 i don't like drugs if pain is manageable without them. I believe he is pushing this therapy from Gain to Pain too much!! Talking to surgeon again. Guess i have to Lawyer up. That's also why i'm in stealth on here now just to mingle when possible. Morning to all!!

(((GrayWolf))
I can relate to your pain, as you know, so take it easy. There are natural alternatives to pain killers, which you can eat. I'm always researching these and I can PM some into to you if you're interested. drinker

I don't like to take a lot of meds either but don't suffer in silence. If I was nearby, I'd give you a gentle shoulder/back/neck massage to help relieve the pain. frustrated flowerforyou

Did you know you can push on your lymph nodes under your shoulder blades/underarms to help aid the healing process? You can find step-by-step videos on youtube about this and I do lymph drainage massage on myself regularly and it helps.think

Praying for continued healing for you, man. Lord knows, I ask for it regularly and the Good Lord has never failed me yet.

Remain strong, wolfie, and embrace the love coming your way from me and your other mingly friends :heart: :heart: :heart:

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/21/14 11:44 AM
Edited by Shovs on Thu 08/21/14 11:49 AM
Where is JtEvans as he will loooove this topic?
Come on in Jt as this you seem a bit of a boob expert!

Reminds me of that TV series called 'Lie to Me'

Shovs's photo
Thu 08/21/14 11:44 AM
Where is JtEvans as he will loooove this topic?
Come on in Jt as this you seem a bit of a boob expert!

I had to laugh reading it as Jt and I had commented elsewhere about his lack of discretion when it came to just ogling the boobies and I advised him to wear shades or he was going to get smacked/generally shot down while chatting up his ladies.

I admitted to him that a lot of us women secretly like being checked out but don't admit it (dunno why?). Which is why it's best to follow up a 'scan' with some actual words to keep us interested. I check men out all the time. It as natural as scratching an itch.

However, I have to agree with Ciretom that too much analysis is not necessary and unfounded. I guess some people are better flirters than others.

Yet it is easier to chat and get to know someone face to face than online as there are not enough emoticons in the world for some of the expressions I make during conversations.

One of the scattiest, funniest thing I ever did was get into the wrong white Ford car that had pulled up outside the pub. I jumped in, looked at the semi-shocked, semi-amused driver and quickly jumped out again. Two minutes later my boyfriend, at that time, pulled up in exactly the same car and wondered why I was all flustered!