Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 01:15 PM

Please start sending tips to date a women successfully...
no cross talks please...lets this forum serve inputs all men wanting to date!
ladies you get special attention for your valuable tips!Your guidleines on what you need from a guy will be of great value to this forum!

You think I'm going to give you the steps to get into my head and heart???

While I'm at it, here's my bank account, my car title, my blood...

Sorry, but as the saying goes, "if you didn't earn it yourself, you'll never appreciate it."

yeah I went to the school of hard knocks and disappointment to know what I know today... earn it... like we all do.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 01:05 PM
Man o man what gives prisoner everyone is busting on you...

But its all in fun.. I hear you finally a match of sorts and it turns out to be a guy... hey take it in stride.....laugh it off.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:44 PM
I hope it gives you some piece of mind at least... now go to the jail ask to talk with him and kick him in the ....well you know what to do.slaphead ..

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 12:41 PM
to soon? or to late makes no difference you say it when you feel it and you know you mean it.. Love at first sight brings the question of to soon ? for a true romantic. there are no limitations on love.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:41 AM

Uhhhhhh bro...straight people are confusing enough..who the hell knows what the gays are thinking?....seriously...someone out there has sex with Rosie O'Donnel....
I didn't need that thought going through my head.. Thanks krupa you spoiled my day... rofl rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 11:38 AM
I emptied my profile of all verbiage.. well except what people who look at it need to know.. it basically says... TAKEN not interested in anyone else. And the funny thing is I now get more wanting to know me then ever before....

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:16 AM
back thing? his health is his priority, yet he won't do anything about it? back injuries are common place. being concerned about it is too. But to use it as an excuse? I just don't get why both men and women have to lie on profiles and then try to cover it up later? what is that old saying "what a web we weave when we try to deceive" ....1 lie leads to more lies just to cover the first lie.... I refuse to lie to someone just to try and impress them. Like me for who I am how i am or not at all. simple to me.

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 10:04 AM
I have all these little cracks and even some fissures. But totally broken. No, but close.. But for some uncanny reason it mends itself. That and some Spackle helps. and sometimes like now , someone comes along bandages it helps it heal and will be taking care of it..

no photo
Mon 05/18/09 09:59 AM
wow some list.... but hey I can see that happening . And I have had women do that very same list to me... It takes all kinds . And each and everyone one of us has our own viewpoints as to what is acceptable and when its acceptable.. There was nothing wrong imo... of her list.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:20 PM
should have one wire for the brake and 1 wire for the running/parking lights The bulb should have 2 filiments inside snd 2 contact points on the bottom of the bulb .. the bulb itself is grounded to the metal of the bike. Thats why you have 2 wires.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:10 PM

What is the one mistake 84.7% men make dating online?

What is the one mistake that 84.7% women make?
be on different site then the men are?

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 07:07 PM

What is the one mistake 84.7% men make dating online?

the answer is ...use the wrong site, to meet women h a ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:16 PM
forget to pay the hooker before she leaves? no that can't be it... What ever it is.....I must be it the other 15.3% that doesn't do it....

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:08 PM

most girls are here to just answer emails not to actually start a relationship
you poor misguided man. I have been on here for just 6 months posting in these forums and guess what? Yes I met someone. we are now a "couple" and she is coming here for the first time. after that? I won't tell you anything because you will have to stay posted in the threads to know and find out.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 06:03 PM

I think letting your guard down - becoming vulnerable to another - is imperative to loving, and being loved, fully and without restriction.

How does one expect to receive trust if they are unable to give it?

bingo... we have a winner her folks.. give the lady her prize... best example I can give? me Letting things form your past rule who or how you are willing to love in the future is dumb dumb dumb.. Let the walls down , be brave take a chance. What have you got to lose anyway your virginity? lets hope not...

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 05:02 PM
Never made any mistakes in life.. Took an awful lot of lessons about life though....

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 04:48 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sun 05/17/09 04:49 PM

Well I got her flights booked this morning. Used priceline.com Be very careful with them If you use their "negotiator and get a better price . They give you any flight to any area around your destinations and any times they want.. Saved 54% but wasn't worth it so I had to rebook it all and paid for cancellation yada yada.. but she is worth it.

as for my lollipops only one person will get them... and they know why.. I will have to tell feisty about it.... so I bequeath all my lollipops to Meg8771, to do with as she pleases.

and papersmile what we can exchange homes? yeah lets do it who moves where?

:cry: I thought I would get the lollipops :cry:

laugh laugh laugh

sorry lolipop got the lollipops... that's how it all began didn't it Meg( myra) because I nicknamed her that...rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl and it just grew from there to me using the word lolipop whenever I could.

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:52 PM

come to Pittsburgh and try driving laugh laugh laugh laugh
Dubz I didn't know you were in Pittsburgh... I am just across the state line in Ohio. about 60 miles away.. Maybe someday Destiny and I can drag your butt this way or we can get together in the "strip"

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 02:49 PM
well you can't use "lollipops" that's been done and it worked for me.... I have been single for 7 years. and just dating here or there. But I met someone right here yes this very spot--------------->X

all I had to do was be active in these forums and oops there she was.. we stalked each other and now she is coming here to where I live in Ohio... yes my friends you too can have happiness. And all you have to do is send 1 thin dime , 2 small nickles, i/10th of a dollar to Del Rio Texas and the gold buckle of the bible belt.

seriously I have met someone here and I have only been on here for 6 months almost to the day.:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

no photo
Sun 05/17/09 01:46 PM
First of all as the father of the child the courts can and will give you visitation rights to be in your child's life . Especially if you want to. As for child support the courts will order you to pay that as well. Married or not.... And as for her disappearing ? clue here get her social security number before you split. You or anyone else " courts" will be able to track her down and force her to give you visitation. No I would never stay in a relationship "just because of the child" That will only bring misery to both of you and the child. Threats from her can also be used if you can get it verified by someone else or tape recorded. goes a long way sometimes.

My advice is to get a lawyer and start proceedings for you to establish your rights as the biological father. Before she does anything else. good luck

2 4 5 6 7 8 9 24 25