Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:05 PM
never happens.. its a urban myth

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:04 PM
I remember that stuff I thought that died out like 30 years ago? now I use old broken lollipops

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:02 PM
for me.. you better have ahuge sense of humor and be able to laugh and not take life so serious. O while your asleep I will put wet lollipops in your hair... ( there is a hint for ya...rofl rofl rofl

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 03:00 PM
trust like respect is earned.. if you break that trust.. you have broken the respect right along with it... so NO

and I don't care if the had a bag of lollipops

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 02:56 PM
Edited by durtydduck on Sat 05/16/09 02:57 PM
right, most places that are not off limits and easily found

Wrong... probably her feminine hygiene products

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 01:45 PM
yes.. been there it was great.euphoria

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:37 PM

It actually depends on several factors.. conversational skills, are they the "change him" type ? is the sex good?. are you compatible in all other areas? looks are fine but not everyone is a drop dead model either. So its a total package. Besides a lollipop laced with hallucinogens works too.
you really like lollipops eh
[/quote

Oh if you only knew..

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 12:31 PM

im really a man shocked shocked shocked shocked
yea that would be right up there in the top ten... well "John"... is next.... and I have run out of lollipops for you

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:58 AM
It actually depends on several factors.. conversational skills, are they the "change him" type ? is the sex good?. are you compatible in all other areas? looks are fine but not everyone is a drop dead model either. So its a total package. Besides a lollipop laced with hallucinogens works too.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:36 AM
yes! sometimes you just know..... and you have to go with your gut . especially if they give you your favorite lollipop...

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:34 AM

Okay. Thanks. It is what it is.

auburngirl, you have a really nice profile! flowerforyou

Awww thanks Toots! Do ya wanna hook up? :tongue:

Well...you ARE pretty hot! Will you buy me stuff? :wink:

durtyduck, what's with the all the lollipops? Are you Telle Savalas? Who loves ya, baby?

inside joke of sorts.. why do you have any lollipops? what flavors?

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 11:29 AM
oooohhhh this could pose a problem.. well those that already know me ..know what is a turn off to me. so it doesn't need repeating again and again It's in the profile... oh they must have access to millions of lolipops.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:59 AM
Edited by durtydduck on Sat 05/16/09 10:01 AM
I don't think ANYONE intentionally goes out and wants to contract an std.

I saw this and am just stunned, well sort of.. Sure no one wants to go out and get a STD. But there are many people out there that do indeed refuse to tell someone they knowingly have one. And That's just not right. As I said they take away another persons ability to make a choice. And as for the legitimacy of a site for someone with HIV or Herpes or any other condition is warranted. They have all kinds of web sites.. For christian s, gays, lesbians, BBW's & men, alternate life styles, different types of sex sites. My god there are everywhere .All you have to do is type in a web search and find anything about everything..Just look at all the Ads that show up even here in Mingles. . It gives people who are in the same boat to share and maybe meet. with out having to deal with "societies persecution"..

About 8 years ago A women in a near by town used to frequent all the bars and was doing every man she could. She had been diagnosed with HIV.. Felt apparently that every man deserved to get it from her. She went to jail the last I heard. So it pays to be leery of someone , it pays to be up to date and informed. it pays to be smart. What doesn't pay is those who stick their heads in the sand and hide from life. Its a scary world out there.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:41 AM
yes it was perfect no arguments no trying to change each other just unconditional love, trust, communication. all the good stuff.

So I know it can and does exist. that and a black raspberry lollipop

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:36 AM

Yes of course I didn't mean that there was some magical number of age that suddenly made us all knowing. It was asked if being older and wiser meant that we know faster what we want when we see it. flowerforyou

yes! with out a doubt! you have "honed" you senses to psychos, bad people.. I see where people post that they can tell the bad ones? Well then that leaves the good ones, doesn't it? So when you meet someone or talk with someone, your "radar" for the bad doesn't go off then by logic it must then be a "good" one... that and if you give them a lollipop and they smile works too.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:25 AM
yeah lots of times.. I just don't know what I did in those missing times.. 20 minutes here a day there... it all adds up. I probably have lost a few months over all.

here have a banana/ pomegranate lollipop

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 09:17 AM
I never can find that stupid hug one... so good morning to all. terrible Sat cloudy / raining now.. oh poop. I really wanted to get to the beach today...NOT. this is cuddling weather... popcorn and snacks of all types. hot wings and closed door, blinds drawn, naked day... getting all crazy with a SO.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:57 AM
please see previous post .. welcome.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:56 AM
do as we say... first you make friends, have fun, get crazy, then you get naked..... here have a mint julep lollipop for the visit.

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:45 AM
common courtesy, it is lacking in most younger people who have no clue as to treat someone else. Its always about them.. You at least when contacted gave her updates and tried. She just doesn't get it. My question would be ., are you ready to put up with that for any period of time. Even others say she is this way. So you are forewarned..

1 2 4 6 7 8 9 24 25