Community > Posts By > durtydduck

no photo
Sat 05/16/09 06:26 AM

any one pays that kinda money for a pair of shoes,I dont care how special the shoes are.

they got problems
well someone probably will... you know one of a kind yada,yada.. I saw the article on Yahoo.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 08:09 PM
There are a lot of places you can report the vet.. first of course is the BBB.. then get on the internet and find out how vets are registered and lodge a complain there. I have been know to stand out in front of businesses with a sign depicting the problem.. sorry for your loss of your little friend.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:34 PM

I'm not a member but I do have herpes...there is a collective place for everyone regardless of what ailes them, it can be found on the internet. Personally, I'm just fine here and would rather not have another "dating" site membership.
and I applaud the fact that your upfront about it. Wish others were . Some have admittedly said they would with hold such information.

And there is no need for "billboards etc.. " just be honest is all it takes privately if someone is embarrassed about having it.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:30 PM

As thankful as I am never having been exposed or to be a carrier to such a thing

Would your friends judge you if you told them? And what sort of friends would they be if they didn't want you to be happy?

when I referred to "I knew people who have it" these were good friends and I accepted the fact that they had it . I didn't act as if anything was different about them We went to fire Island stayed at there cottage, ate with them . Their story is he caught it and gave it to his then girlfriend. They actually got married. I know longer stay in touch as I moved away divorced their mutual friend. He is a screen writer in NYC. So NO judgmental wasn't the issue...

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 07:16 PM
I am a big and I mean a big believer that Herpes sites serve a purpose. I knew people who have it. And I do not think its fair or even a decent thing of a person to be on a normal everyday site. Like mingles or yahoo or match , looking to meet someone with out telling them right out front they are a carrier. If you don't then you are depriving others their freedom of choice. And people who have herpes or any other STD do not have that right.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 06:32 PM
I have no idea what makes me different from the rest.. All I do know is what makes me who I am and not bothering to compare. lollipops are nothing but hard candy on a stick.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:51 PM
Your "rant" is warranted and precise I never once thought you generalized or grouped all men together. Its a growing problem with men today they want the action and even some brag about how many kids they have floating around. To those men. all I can say is this is where gun control is applicable. It sickens me to no end the lazy azz wipes that do this. I know that its a two way street and the women involved could be using contraceptives to combat this. As well as the man could. .. Someday men and women both will realize when they are younger its not so coll to be raising a kid on their own.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:31 PM

My search is as broad as it can get :banana:
thought you were looking for that one great guy? not some broad..... lemon lollipop for ya.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:29 PM
77 here today beautiful day yet tomorrow and the next couple of days? rain maybe cloudy at the least. but the 3 or 4 good days starting Monday.. by the way what day is it?

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:26 PM

Oh trust me, Dell was NOT my decision. We are a technologies company and reseller of just about any product you could possibly need. This is exactly why we have never partnered up with Dell in the past. Their equipment is crap, and yes their customer service is sub-par to say the least.

We have a customer who insists on having Dell servers and wants US to sell these sh*t boxes to them. We're all about HP here and they aren't much better to deal with but at least their product stands on its one 2 feet, figurative speaking of course.
Then your customer has what many refer to as "rectal cranial inversion" sorry you have to deal with it.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:15 PM
Dell? Anybody could of told you never do business with Dell. They love to sell their products, but support and technical assistance or to correct their screw ups ? Doesn't exist.. They shipped all that stuff to India, years ago.

Not to blame you , but you should of done better research on the Company. And maybe chosen a different one.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 04:08 PM
as a kid we were told we got stye's or pink eye for a reason.. Its because God knew we were peeing in the street or behind a bush somewhere.. so Jill when and where did you pee in the road?

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:52 PM
I had just about given up before coming here. My tastes and preferences are a hard thing to meet. So I limited my self. I thought for once in my life I will have what I want. and not settle. And if I find it great . And if I don't? oh well.... Have I given up here... you would be surprised to know... lollipops for all.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:29 PM

It's pumpernickel! You no like? Thought I'd try something different!
hate pumpernickel its almost rye and I hate that too. strang lollipops you have there

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:26 PM
thanks ran out of them...... what the? what flavor is this thing cow pattie? I recognize the taste.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 03:19 PM
$2.35 yesterday... and yes it will be going up.. and yes as usual all prices will go up . We here at uppity squat feel privileged to serve you and pass all our costs onto you.. Gee folks aren't we just grand?'

I can hear it all now.

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 02:41 PM
shovel coal for heat in the house..
even a Tv all though you said cable?
cars with seats big enough to lay down in...oh those were the days.devil
gas at 25 cents.
milk being delievered in bottles daily to your house?

A doctor making a house call?

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:35 PM
I think that in this case its warranted what the judge has done. A second opinion in such cases in my opinion is a must. Maybe a third even. And if it is agreed that the chemo would save this child then I say make him a ward of the state and go for it. And in the meantime prosecute the parents for child neglect. I have never been an advocate of church or religion doctrines. And especially if started by someone who apparently is a fraud. So I have to ask is there help available for the mental side of the parents. Just what are they thinking? Oh

I get it 8 kids. to many mouths to feed . Seems like a harmless way to rid themselves of that. what azz wholes

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:10 PM
Its because as parents we wanted our kids to have what we didn't have in life.. The kids are running out of things to do . There are getting creative in ways. Like when we played "cowboys and Indians " with sticks.

Kids are given to much to easily and have no concept of what it takes to earn a living or what work ethics are. They want it all handed to them...MORE MORE MORE is there credo... no imagination anymore...so the immulate what they see on the Tv and videos. go figure.

I am amazed at how many didn't see this coming at all. and they ask themselves where did I go wrong with my kid.

DOH!

no photo
Fri 05/15/09 01:03 PM
because people are suckers.. they condense the parts of the show that's fit to air or is what they want you to see. Don't people get it yet that's not reality there are camera men all around they have medical assistance as needed. They make sure there is hype and backstabbing going on and for what purpose.. so you get hooked and then they get paid bigger bucks for the air time of ads... I don't watch those so called "reality shows" because they aren't real... As for other shows ? Hey comedies about life... can you go wrong with that stuff? or a murder mystery? drama sells right along with sex.

I will stick to a lollipop if its wet.rofl rofl rofl

1 2 3 5 7 8 9 24 25